Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:11 am
I like the hunch back of notre dame it wasnt that bad but it wasnt that great either espaillly after youve read the book(dealy_demon and i had to read it in class)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:13 am
fish_are_ebil
I like the hunch back of notre dame it wasnt that bad but it wasnt that great either espaillly after youve read the book(dealy_demon and i had to read it in class)

I despised it because of the fact I took the kid I was babysitting with me, and Frodo was swearing and Esmerelda almost died and....yeah....not sutible for young kids as far as I was concerned. I think they bought that G rating, cause I would have sworn it should have been PG. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:14 am
Anyways of the topic of disney movies whats your favorite anime? mines Fruit basket, DNAngel and yugioh and yu yu hakusho and hikaru no go and mint na bakura and Demon diary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:15 am
lurichan
fish_are_ebil

I despised it because of the fact I took the kid I was babysitting with me, and Frodo was swearing and Esmerelda almost died and....yeah....not sutible for young kids as far as I was concerned. I think they bought that G rating, cause I would have sworn it should have been PG. -_-*

Thats true.  

Southern Belles

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:16 am
fish_are_ebil
Anyways of the topic of disney movies whats your favorite anime? mines Fruit basket, DNAngel and yugioh and yu yu hakusho and hikaru no go and mint na bakura and Demon diary.

Too much to list really, but lets go for some of the key ones: sailor moon, Chobits, Tokyo Bablyon, X, Witch Hunter Robin, Full Metal Alchamist, Excel Saga, and a lot more than I can type at the moment.

I have to get going soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:16 am
I love Ranma 1/2  

Southern Belles

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:17 am
me to deadly _demon coming to my house. i like chobits.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:20 am
bye bye.  

Southern Belles

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:21 am
I've seen and or read most likely over 50 anime by now give or take a few...so I know a bit about a lot, I just odn't have the time to list everything I've ever watched and liked. ^^*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:24 am
*waves* Bye!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:38 pm
Can I serve someone something to drink?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:12 am
[walks in, doubled over, and begins shaking himself like a wet dog, trying to get rid of the christian essence on him...]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it was on okay trip but TOO MUCH XTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...anyone thirsty?  

themagikat

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:41 pm
themagikat
[walks in, doubled over, and begins shaking himself like a wet dog, trying to get rid of the christian essence on him...]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it was on okay trip but TOO MUCH XTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...anyone thirsty?
Hello to you to smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:38 pm
*waits for someone to come*  

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:02 pm
*still waiting*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games