Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oniko-inuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 am
maenad nuri
Gho the Girl
Jesus Christ on a Stick!

We need to come up with similiarly vulgar statements of astoundment.

I've been using Dionysos on a pogo stick for quite some time now. It's an amusing picture, at least to me.

"Hera's holy hairpins" gives me giggles, and it's alliterative!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm
*reads PM*
And this is why ViVi keeps her PMs set to Friends Only 3nodding .
If ******** have anything to say to me, then they can do it in a public forum. The only way I feel comfortable accepting PMs is if the person sending it is a mod or already on my friend list.

It is tempting to set my PMs to public just long enough to get a PM from her then send it in as a harassment report biggrin

Also, some of the things she bitched about in the PM to Poe were things from my post. I have no clue as to why she'd feel the need to b***h at people for things they didn't even say O_o. Validation I suppose.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:07 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
*reads PM*
If ******** have anything to say to me, then they can do it in a public forum. The only way I feel comfortable accepting PMs is if the person sending it is a mod or already on my friend list.

It is tempting to set my PMs to public just long enough to get a PM from her then send it in as a harassment report biggrin

Also, some of the things she bitched about in the PM to Poe were things from my post. I have no clue as to why she'd feel the need to b***h at people for things they didn't even say O_o. Validation I suppose.

She might just have lost her marbles.

Anyways, I sent in an abuse/trolling report because I wasn't sure if it classified as harassment as it was only one PM. So we'll see how that one goes. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:48 pm
Recursive Paradox
Violet Song jat Shariff
*reads PM*

She might just have lost her marbles.

Anyways, I sent in an abuse/trolling report because I wasn't sure if it classified as harassment as it was only one PM. So we'll see how that one goes. ^.^

If everyone who posted in her thread got one, I think that qualifies as harassment. (I was in such a bad mood this morning, I almost reported her myself for that disgusting PM.) Let us know if you get a response from sending the report.  

RubyLight

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:04 pm
person
I am a lutheren Wiccan- My patron god is GOD as in christian God and then my patron goddess is Mary (mother of Jesus) I do go 2 church and take communion but I say different things is church and due rituals @ home and celebrate wiccan holidays

*insert several polite "that's not really wicca and you do know Mary is not a Goddess" responses*

person
personally I dont really give a s**t because I can make my own relligion just like pagans and christians do. and... I can have my own god and personally I dont really care if shes not a goddess, aphrodite wasnt a goddess till she was made one, I can have my own goddess a new one a better one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:42 pm
RubyLight
I think everyone who posted in her thread, got that letter. Once again, I'm astounded by immaturity.
Awww... I feel unloved. I didn't get one.  

TeaDidikai

RubyLight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 am
TeaDidikai
RubyLight
I think everyone who posted in her thread, got that letter. Once again, I'm astounded by immaturity.

Really? eek Wow.
I thought you would be the first to get one. Then again, that's assuming that the ever insulted individual was being logical. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:54 am
TeaDidikai
RubyLight

Don't be sad. Our whole argument pissed me right off and put me off anything I was considering about going to the ED forums again. stare  

patch99329

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:09 pm
TeaDidikai
RubyLight

She probably feared you too much. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:39 pm
too2sweet
person
I am a lutheren Wiccan- My patron god is GOD as in christian God and then my patron goddess is Mary (mother of Jesus) I do go 2 church and take communion but I say different things is church and due rituals @ home and celebrate wiccan holidays

*insert several polite "that's not really wicca and you do know Mary is not a Goddess" responses*

person
personally I dont really give a s**t because I can make my own relligion just like pagans and christians do. and... I can have my own god and personally I dont really care if shes not a goddess, aphrodite wasnt a goddess till she was made one, I can have my own goddess a new one a better one
Here's what you do. You take a physical copy of the Augsburg Confession. Then you beat the s**t out of them with it. Then you read it to them and show here all the ways they CANNOT be Lutheran, since, Luther gets to ******** make his own religion too and he says you can't do that an be Lutheran.

And then you let the Gods worry about metaphysically shitting on them for her hubris.

This is obviously sarcasm, but ******** hell what a stupid entitled b***h.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 pm
RubyLight
TeaDidikai
RubyLight

Really? eek Wow.
I thought you would be the first to get one. Then again, that's assuming that the ever insulted individual was being logical. rolleyes
See Poe's response. wink

Patch>> Don't give up on ED!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:09 pm
OMFGs

"i know im going to get alot of bashing from the traditional types... that tends to happen, i was taught to never follow anything too strictly and to always morph things into my own path. to have freedom.. i grew up with many religions and spiritualities so i am not just one path, i say "Draoi Sidhe" because thats what my grandmother used to call me, she was the one who guided me down the path.

wither or not the grammar of "Draoi Sidhe" is correct gaelic or not does not concern me, it is merely a name... its the essence of that name that matters most, not the grammatical correctness of it..."

I'm quite sure this person isn't on the same planet as me!  

scorplett

Blessed Regular

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:25 pm
TeaDidikai
RubyLight
TeaDidikai
RubyLight

Really? eek Wow.
See Poe's response. wink

^.^

I'm perceptive.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 pm
Oh GD, you never fail me:
Quote:
Most of my friends are Pagan, as am I. My family is Catholic, so they're Pagan but don't know it, which amuses me.

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

RubyLight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:09 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Oh GD, you never fail me:
Quote:
Most of my friends are Pagan, as am I. My family is Catholic, so they're Pagan but don't know it, which amuses me.

Seriously, someone said that? rofl  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games