Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:12 am
goth_grl_01
8/10 i like your avi but the pants are still growing on me

...did you change you name?... I like the new look... though it seems kinda... I don't know... ordinary.maybe you should add a bit more color. I like how your shoes go with your eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:31 am
hmm i give the person above me a 8  

KaoruKittie

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:36 am
Wyrn
goth_grl_01
8/10 i like your avi but the pants are still growing on me

...did you change you name?... I like the new look... though it seems kinda... I don't know... ordinary.maybe you should add a bit more color. I like how your shoes go with your eyes.
yeah i did and thanx but after i bought all this stuff i'm down to 300 gold so i cant add color until i get more......... @kaorukittie: i give you a 7 cuz the color scheme is too different... if you know what i mean cuz i'm not makin that much sense today cuz i woke up to early  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:06 pm
i give the avi above me an 8/10  

sabre_sword

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:21 pm
sabre_sword

I really don't know why people like those gloves they do not work with so many outfits... you tail makes a balance problem as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:07 pm
Wyrn
sabre_sword

I really don't know why people like those gloves they do not work with so many outfits... you tail makes a balance problem as well.

I think its cuz there like added sleeves that are ripped... xp They usually only go well with that one white shirt in Durem, to me at least  

violet faerie

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Violet: 9/10 I like the new look a lot. ^_^ Not giving you a 10 though....'cause there's still room for improvement. 3nodding

Edit: Whee, didn't think my avatar was THAT good. xp Tried the guitar on my back..but it didn't look right somehow. It made my back look weird...it looked there was a random black box on my back. o.O;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:20 pm
8/10 just chucking out random numbers. xp  

[pain]TING

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:27 pm
violet_faerie
Wyrn
sabre_sword

I think its cuz there like added sleeves that are ripped... xp They usually only go well with that one white shirt in Durem, to me at least

I have really never seen it done correctly with them. Maybe I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:28 pm
berserkboi80

7/10 Not quite sure where you are going with this.....it seems like there are too many colors..or something. o.O;

Wyrn: 9.5/10. I hate you! xp Your styling skills make me envious....along with your nitemare scarf. gonk

Violet: That one white shirt in Durem, eh? xp  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:30 pm
Black_Rose737
berserkboi80

7/10 Not quite sure where you are going with this.....it seems like there are too many colors..or something. o.O;

Wyrn: 9.5/10. I hate you! xp Your styling skills make me envious....along with your nitemare scarf. gonk
Its more like Im borke as hell and thats all I have. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:32 pm
^ on a scale of 13 to 34 i'd say 29  

DracoRX

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:36 pm
DracoRX

Nice scale. blaugh

errrrr.... 6/10 It looks strange to me. ^.^; The actual mouth scares me a bit too, I guess. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:37 pm
DracoRX

...Everything is ruined by that smile of yours. I hate male mouths so much. You need to play with you avatar a bit more. I suggest something comical to even out the scale. Your clothes... the fox items and you clothes don't mesh... the color combination of the two is just odd.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

DracoRX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:37 pm
Black_Rose737
DracoRX

Nice scale. blaugh

errrrr.... 6/10 It looks strange to me. ^.^; The actual mouth scares me a bit too, I guess. xp
thanks i strive for abnormality xp  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games