Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:13 pm
When did numbers drop off TMs? Should I update me 'pack' so that the numbers are gone as well?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:45 pm
Shadow - Dragon
When did numbers drop off TMs? Should I update me 'pack' so that the numbers are gone as well?

Alola Release!
TM and HMs

The guild will be keeping the TM and HM system as it is, however we will also be removing the TM and HM numbers.

It might help to update them just to avoid confusion, but since the numbers are no longer part of the guild, it shouldn't cause too much confusion if you haven't done so already : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:46 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Alola Release!
TM and HMs

The guild will be keeping the TM and HM system as it is, however we will also be removing the TM and HM numbers.

It might help to update them just to avoid confusion, but since the numbers are no longer part of the guild, it shouldn't cause too much confusion if you haven't done so already : )

Doh. Thank you for answering so quickly I'll change my pack right away  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:08 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Alola Release!
TM and HMs

Doh. Thank you for answering so quickly I'll change my pack right away

No worries! And sure thing! : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:30 pm
For Lv 21-40, why does the Great Ball and Ultra Ball have the same catch rate? Shouldn't an Ultra Ball have a higher chance of catching a Lv. 21-40 Pokemon than an Great Ball?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 pm
Hope the kind
For Lv 21-40, why does the Great Ball and Ultra Ball have the same catch rate? Shouldn't an Ultra Ball have a higher chance of catching a Lv. 21-40 Pokemon than an Great Ball?

Thank you for pointing that out. We must have missed that edit the last time we touched it.
It has now been adjusted.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:35 pm
Vigilia
Hope the kind

Thank you for pointing that out. We must have missed that edit the last time we touched it.
It has now been adjusted.

No problem ^^
Happy that I was able to help biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:47 pm
Does Kanto not have a Safari Zone anymore?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:04 pm
Hope the kind

Safari Zones are just one of the many things that we have in the works. There's a sort of 'test' one that exists in Hoenn, I believe, but it hasn't been implemented in other regions because we want to make sure the system works before putting it in other locations, and because we're trying to get a few other things done so that we can figure out the best spread of pokemon for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:28 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Safari Zones are just one of the many things that we have in the works. There's a sort of 'test' one that exists in Hoenn, I believe, but it hasn't been implemented in other regions because we want to make sure the system works before putting it in other locations, and because we're trying to get a few other things done so that we can figure out the best spread of pokemon for it.

Ah! Sorry if my question seemed off! I just wanted to be sure since there was no link from Fushcia City ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:36 pm
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Ah! Sorry if my question seemed off! I just wanted to be sure since there was no link from Fushcia City ^^

No, no, you're good! ^^ I think we had one originally or something, but we realized what we had wasn't working and removed it. Or, we just planned to but hadn't gotten to it yet. Hopefully we'll be able to add it, along with other features, soon : )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:58 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

No, no, you're good! ^^ I think we had one originally or something, but we realized what we had wasn't working and removed it. Or, we just planned to but hadn't gotten to it yet. Hopefully we'll be able to add it, along with other features, soon : )

I just grew a bit concerned since I wasn't sure where I could catch a Kangaskhan or a Chansey  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 pm
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

I just grew a bit concerned since I wasn't sure where I could catch a Kangaskhan or a Chansey

Kangaskhan can also be caught in Black City and Glittering Cave, and Chansey in Cerulean Cave, Hearthome City, and a few other locations in the guild : )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Kangaskhan can also be caught in Black City and Glittering Cave, and Chansey in Cerulean Cave, Hearthome City, and a few other locations in the guild : )

Thank you so much ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Thank you so much ^^

Sure thing! ovob  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games