Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yogtz chuckled at the display Odayaka was giving. "I suppose an entire species that look like adorable stuffed animals and creating potions from rocks would garner the adoration of some Kupo. " he said to Tsuyoi. He looked back to Odayaka. "Trust me kupo, the honor is all mine. " he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))
User Image

X kept her eyes covered
"Hey Jaster, why don't you wanna tell your mommy that you were hurt?"

Jaster sighed then winced a bit more.
"Have you forgotten what she made you do earlier this year, X? Anyway, she'd some way around security and either take my job and take you away, X, or she'd attack the school again like a few months ago." he sighed.
"and another time around Christmas."

Sasha nodded silently as she continued to heal Jaster with magic.
"its a big mess when she comes, the last time, she brought hell with her. I had to heal many students and faculty that day."

X's head goes down.
"Im sorry you got a mean mommy."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Yogtz, "Yeah, especially kids and girls..and some women." she knew that even some women found a fascination towards moogles..weirder that some men do so too. She looked down at Odayaka and put her hand on her head, and then looked over at Jaster and the others. She decided to bring them their foods, grabbing the plates with their sandwiches on it and walking to them, "Here, your sandwiches."

Odayaka's ears perked up and twitched as if she were happy. She nodded at Yogtz, "A-Anyway..you're welcome...for the food.." she then continued to eat the bowl of fruit.

[ooc: ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:56 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: goodnight everyone ))
User Image

Jaster grit his teeth, he looked like he was in pain still.

Sasha sighed and backed away from Jaster
"You need to relax or I can't heal you fully, although I think you need some bed rest."

Jaster nodded
"I agree....about the sleeping part."
He looked at Tsuyoi when she offered him a sandwich.

"are you sure? Im not really hungry, maybe after a nap." he sighed softly and looked at X siting with Nami before lowering his head, he seemed tired.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shrugged, seeing that there were 3 sandwiches left, which should've been for Sasha, Jaster, and X. However, she didn't really mind if anybody didn't want. She looked at Sasha, "How about you and X? I'm sure one of you is hungry." she said as if aiming that sentence towards Sasha.

[ooc: Nights]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:40 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

User Image

Sasha looked at Tsuyoi
"I gave you half my sandwich, i would still like the other half, X gets a whole sandwich."

She looked at X,
"Common, out of bed, I don't want crumbs

X pouted some and sighed, she crawled out from Nami's bed and put her book next to Nami
"I'll read you a story soon big sis." she smiled and walked up to Jaster

"so.....Jax isn't with you? He's a meanie."

Jaster sighed
"he's not with me, but steer clear of him."
He stood up gritting his teeth.

"Im headed to my dorm, i'll be there if anyone needs me." he said slowly walking off

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:02 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Yogtz chuckled at Tsuyoi's comment on women loving moogles. "Ladies do seem to like the pom pom Kupo." he finished his bowl of soup. "That was rather good for school food Kupo," he said smiling at Odayaka.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, grabbing the remaining half of the sandwich and handing it to Sasha. She then looked at X, handing her the whole sandwich, "Here X. It's uh..turkery, like Sasha's sandwich." she didn't know if X minded what kind of meat was in the sandwich.
Odayaka nodded at Yogtz, finishing her bowl of fruit, "Mhm. It's..not bad." she then grabbed the empty bowl from the moogle, "I'll go wash this.." she said as she looked at Byakko,who was also finished eating as well. She decided to wait for him to finish before she would wash the dishes.

[ooc: Nights]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:02 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

User Image

Sasha purred eating her half of a sandwich.

X looked confused
"whats a turkey?"

"its like a chicken but bigger"

"oh..." X stared down at her sandwich before looking back up
"whats a chicken?" she took a bite.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed her head, and tried to think of an easy way to explain, "A chicken is...a...kind of like a bird. Except they can't fly as well. They're..ugh." however, she couldn't explain well. Instead, she took off her glove on her right hand and opened her palm. She thought of how a chicken looks like, and upon doing so, an illusion of a mini chicken appeared in her hand, which started to walk around and peck around on her hand. "This, is a chicken..but it's actually bigger in person."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:21 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

User Image

X became transfixed with the image of a chicken, she tilted her head and then looked up at Tsuyoi, she put her sandwich down.
"So cool. Mabye I can see one after Nami wakes up. Ive seen camels and lots of vultures, hyenas, and mermaids." she grinned

Sasha shook her head and started to make hi-ethers, each time she got close, it exploded in her face, the last time singing her face.
"owww" she whined grabbing a wet cloth and placing it on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:25 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Yogtz floated over to Sasha and looked at her ether experiments. "Seems like you're having a bit of trouble kupo. What seems to be the matter kupo?" he asked.
(OOC: I feel my posts are way to short, but there isn't much I could add without it being mostly fluff sweatdrop )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:55 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Its ok, I never meant for the infirmary to become a popular rp spot x_X'))
User Image

Sasha sighed and looked to Yogtz
"i don't really know why my ethers keep exploding on me....unless I need a new flask." she said picking up the now empty flask

"also the ingredients I put in keep disappearing....unless they are still in there....like air is everywhere, but you can't actually see it."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:19 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi closed her hands in which the illusion of the chicken disappeared, putting her glove back on, "One of those...seem out of place in that sentence...mermaids? As in, half fish, half human?" She folded her arms, closing her eyes as she remembered Shinochi's story about meeting one, "Wait a minute, now that I think about it...Shino..er..one of my friends met a mermaid before." She then scratched her cheek with a finger, "According to her, they're really good at singing...but, that's what's dangerous about them." she didn't want to go into detail about the whole story, since it gets worse.

Odayaka's ears perked up when Sasha commented that the ingredient supplies for potions were low. She glanced over, her ears going down due to her being afraid to say anything. She wanted to say that she used them when making potions and ethers, but she was scared of the consequences.
Byakko noticed Odayaka's strange behavior, and had an idea what was going on. His ears twitched, "Don't tell me...you used most of it?" he said to her telepathically.
Odayaka flinched and her ears perked up when Byakko had correctly guessed what was going on with her. She looked at Byakko, then down at the ground before slowly nodding.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Its ok, I never meant for the infirmary to become a popular rp spot x_X'))
User Image

X smiled and nodded
"yeah, they live on the world pirates live. Although my old handler tried to drown me for not being evil there, I met a lot of good friends." she smiled and hugged Nami's arm
"I even met King.....mouse....big mouse...." she scratched behind her head letting go of Nami's arm.

"well....met is the wrong word....more like attacked....but yeah, mermaids! Girl's aren't affected by them but guys are, and they lure them to their watery graves and do....something else to em..." she scratched her head again, the details were getting a bit gruesome, however X continued to smile.

"eep.....well...er.....X....that's gonna be a image I can't get out of my mind." Sasha said nervously before noticing Odayaka lowering her ears.
"Oda, we can get more, it shouldn't be too much trouble, don't worry."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games