Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:38 pm
Thank you! :'D

But.. ARGH!!! Two more bad things happened. And.. And.. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:04 pm
What happened?  

Dariram
Crew

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:37 pm
The first thing.. my friend who lost the i-pod.. their electronics box might be gone. -_- And.. that thing was worth $92. Their family has NO MONEY whatsoever to pay for it.

The secnd thing. -_- I can't say.

But ahhhhhh!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:49 pm
Well, based off your other posts you seem to be doing better so that's good ^^  

Dariram
Crew

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:08 pm
Oh yes. :] I'm so much better. ^^ Yay. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 pm
Gas prices.

Jeeze, I really need a flying car or something, that would be so cool..

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:16 pm
i think i might be losing my best friend to her bf and my other friends. i wish i hadnt of ever invited that boy to our table when he came in the middle of last year and was all alone without friends. then things would be different. yes im jealous. deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:05 pm
It'll work out. Friends always do~  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:38 pm
not when im kept out of the loop on EVERYTHING. and i have to actually work to get her to say hi to me anymore...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:25 pm
Perhaps that will change with time, and she'll come back to you and it'll work out. Something similar to that happened when I was in middle school and again and again in high school.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:13 pm
was this person the rock that kept u grounded from day to day?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Yeah, they still do even today. I'm engaged to them. Hahah.  

Dariram
Crew

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:31 pm
******** Sasdfgaljfsg;kHLsdfFADdfgdasfgADkugasogfha;gh;alk sf;akdjgjha AHHHHHHHH!!

I feel like beating on someone and crying at the same time. -_-

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I'm pretty sure.. that my best friend, savior in life, partner in crime is getting deported back to Mexico. -_- GRRRRR.. >x[ Deportation.. grrrrr. DDDDx AHHHHHH. Why?! DDD':

How stupid. -_- I think I'm gonna start crying. -_-;;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:50 pm
*hugs!!!* that really sucks, Hiroku! IDK what id do if my MuMu had to go back to Venezuela...

and im kicking myself for being so incredibly idiotic that i mightve lost my beanie and almost lost my friends Negima vol 3. in the lunchroom.  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:11 pm
Wait. Today.. I found out that they don't know if they're going back yet.

I.. feel better. lol.

DD: I hope you find your beanie.

I took off my wristbands and left them in the lunchroom one day. When I remembered and went back to get them, they were gone. DD: But then the next day Patrick was wearing them. -_- So I just got them back from him. lol.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games