Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena nodded as she was put up for chaser again. She went into the air and watched for a moment noticing Ari had the ball. They were on the same team no less, so she happily followed close behind in case the girl needed help.

Position: Chaser Team 1
AC: 13
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural flyer, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

User ImageUser Image

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ Vanessa Estan ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Sporty for Tryouts, and thinking about This is gonna be fun!.
Single
Gryffindor
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Vanessa nodded as she was made seeker and took a potion for her injuries. Dang she had gotten beaten up.The girl sighed as she tarted searching for the tiny ball. Hopefully her twin was doing good too

AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to spotting
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp eyes, Swift Swipe

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Text.

Switching up the teams and swapping out players to try new positions was something Dani hadn't expected. She'd put down an interest in trying out for Seeker, just because she thought it could be interesting, she'd never expected to get a shot at doing it. She was also grateful that Jacob was passing around potions, as her broken arm had begun to throb.

Dani downed the healing draught with gusto, and soon felt pleasantly warm sensation in her injured limb shortly thereafter. 'I'm going to have to ask Madam Leveque how to make these,' she thought, after draining the flask.

Feeling more like her old self, Dani launched herself up into the air, and positioned herself where she figured she would have a good view of the pitch and the other Seekers. 'All I have to do is locate a golden ball roughly the size of a one pound coin, flitting about while several other people, most of whom are more experienced trackers than I, are doing the same. Oh, and I have to catch the bloody thing before they do,' she thought, as she started surveying the pitch. 'This could be fun.'

When Jacob released the balls, the Snitch might well have become invisible. 'All I have to do is watch for movement, and see what the other Seekers do. If I don't spot it myself, I'll have to contest for it. Here goes nothing.'

Action: Spot attempt on the Snitch.

Character name: Danica Stewart
                                                                    Year: Second
                                                                    Years of Play: One (Reserve Chaser Three last season)
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                                    First Position Choice: Chaser
                                                                    Second Position Choice: Seeker

OOC: Quidditch Data

Modifiers: +3 to Steal / Shoot the Quaffle
                                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                                    Lives: (X) (X) (X)

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

Moving closer David kept his eyes locked. He didn't want to lose it by looking to see how the other seekers were doing. However he was curious. Regardless he continued to follow after the snitch hoping to catch it this time.

With: Teammates

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts) Total Roll : ---
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching, +8 AC
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
Officially: Gryffindor Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try Outs
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 1
Position: Beater
Aiming at: Nina Kagome Vienna
Roll Total: ??? (+1 Hitting Bluders) = ???

Opponents hit: 00
Opponents missed: 00
Bludgers blocked: 00
Team 1 score: 00 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [O]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceJulius frowned slightly as he barely missed Tanya and then watched as the other two who had been placed to try being beaters made attempts at two of the players on his team but missed. He supposed they were all having about the same luck. Julius couldn't help but appreciate Tyson who had managed to become a Slytherin beater the year before. The position wasn't as easy as one would think. Even a decent swing didn't mean a hit.

Noting that the girl Nina was closer, Julius took advantage of a nearby bludger and aimed at her hoping for a possible hit.

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +1 to Hitting Bludgers
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

shabatha

(( OOC: Long work days this week-actually for this and the next two weeks, on the weekdays-... please forgive me for any slow posting. ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
Officially: Gryffindor Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try Outs
spacespac
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 1
Position: Beater
Aiming at: N/A
Roll Total: Natural One (from before)-----Hit Self!

Opponents hit: 00
Opponents missed: 00
Bludgers blocked: 00
Team 1 score: 00 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [X]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceJulius end up missing the bludger completely and it curved around slamming into his side before spinning away. Grabbing his side Julius let out a gasp in pain and muttered, "That's going to leave a mark..." He took a few breaths trying to get adjusted to the sharp pain in his side, thankful he only got a nasty bruise and not much worse, but it definitely was painful, none the less

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +1 to Hitting Bludgers +0 to Hitting Bludgers (due to loss of life)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

(( OOC: Long work days this week-actually for this and the next two weeks, on the weekdays-... please forgive me for any slow posting. ))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Single
Gryffindor
PureBlood
First Year

Vanessa continued to search

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina had missed ronna... But the girl was sure she was gonna try hard. And ari had the quaffle. She hated to do it but shot at her friend. She aimed at Ariana

Position: Beater Team 2
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to hitting the Bludger
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

David was almost there he just needed to get into position. Once he was set up for it he'd get the snitch. Well he hoped so anyways...

With: Teammates

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts) Total Roll : ---
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching, +8 AC
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:06 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya winced at the state of her throw knowing she could do better than that and trailed behind Crash as he tried to intercept the ball being thrown to Ariana but not managing to catch it in time. She gave him a thumbs up as she sped up and reached out her arm to try and steal back the quaffle.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +6 for Swiping
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
To Goal: ~/3
Final Roll: 12

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: Team 2Thinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC~whyjustwai>.<

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
amo10690 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

Arianna kept making her way up the pitch. She almost took a bludger from her friend Nina but she just barely escaped. She had a massive grin plastered to her face she was getting the hang of this game! And then Tanya swooped in before Ari could pass the quaffle and snagged it.

"Aww come on!" Ari wasn't going to give in that easily. She attempted to grab the ball back.

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 Catching
Special Skills:Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Total: 4  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Single
Gryffindor
PureBlood
First Year

Vanessa soon spotted the snitch in front of David and started after it. She was curious if she even had a chance to catch the darn thing.

1/3

Position: Seeker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena scowled as two bludgers went after Ari. She shook her head sadly for the girl but atleast she didn't get hit. But then Tanya stole the ball. She shook her head before diving in for a steal. Of course, Ari had also tried and didn't get ahold.

Modifiers: +1 to steal and shoot
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural flyer, Dang Healthy

User ImageUser Image

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 pm
((Forgot to roll for Celaena... >.< ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games