Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year>

SILVER Seeker
AC: 18
Modifiers: (+8 Spotting) (+8 Catching)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Lives:

Roll: XX (+8 Spotting) (+8 Catching) =
Chasing: X/3
Catching: X/2
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera walked onto the field, more than ready for this year. This year the seeker position was hers. No more Evander Lillantine to get in her way. And the competition was a joke. They did not spend years preparing for this position as she has. Five years of preparation to be exact. Nodding to Tristan, Sera took the application and filled it out.

Username: mc2
                                          Character's Name: Sera Avery
                                          House: Slytherin
                                          Year: 6th
                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Reyna jogged into the Quidditch pitch early, eager to start the tryouts. She was still a bit clumsy with the bat but she was determined to improve her aim and perform better this year. "This would be much better with our own brooms," she grumbled to Vito, gesturing to the school broom she carried with her as she did. She'd spent most of the last night trying to convince him to try out for the team; Merlin knew the boy needed the social experience. She was successful enough to have him agree to try out, although he did so reluctantly. "You'll still have fun though," she told him brightly.

When they reached the pitch, Rey was surprised to see they were quite early; the only other person on the field was their new captain, Tristan Hastings and Sera Avery. So far Tristan had seemed alright and hopefully he'd be better than Vander, who was a slave driver. "Good morning," she greeted the two, snatching two sheets and quills from the barrels, handing one to Vito. She filled hers quickly, handing it back to Tristan before walking ahead to start warming up. "You should try and stretch as well," she informed Vito, "if you don't want to regret this later." Rey had learned enough from last year and she wasn't willing to endure sore muscles again.

Quote:
                                                      Username: oyehh
                                                      Character's Name: Reyna Whyte
                                                      Year: Second year
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                      Advanced Flying II: No
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Hold the Line
                                                      First Choice Position: Beater
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater

B E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                      AC: 13Modifiers: +3
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: ---
                                                      Final Roll: --

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxVito
                                                          f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:24 pm
Get down to Paris; I know a chic restaurant-
Sip from a chalice; we can drink all we want!
We can dance up close, head to head...
My love I shall bestow-
Who says romance is dead?
Mmm, I'm a perfectionist, a perfectionist.

User Image
vιτσϻιг
πιςσlι

нλlғϑϐlσσd нειг │ sεςσπd ψελг │ slψτнεгιπ

Vito was dragged to the pitch, he had on a pair of sunglasses on to keep the sun out of his eyes and wearing a suit that did not seem to fit on the field. If he had know he was expected to try for the team. "Well maybe later during the break I can buy a few brooms. I mean I'd guess I'd need your help to find the best make and models currently available." they say. And then maybe you'll say why they said that, or how they felt as they said that. Vito yawned a bit, he was used to sleeping in when he could. But with Rey adamantly trying to convince him to join the team to be more socal. He appreciated the attempt but did not think it would work out and he mentioned the reasons to her, trying to be as diplomatic as he could. She won out though and now he was here. 'Well at least I can say I tried out, and I most likely won't make the cut, then I can go back to reading while everyone is out playing or damaging their vocal cords cheering.' "Well the amount of 'fun' is still up for debate." Vito looked at the few older students and gave a little bow. "Good morning to you both." He took the form and after studying the sport he knew at least a little of what would be expected of him for each position and what skills he would be best for. Once he was done with that he turned to Rey who suggested that he stretched, and the boy sighed a bit and nodded before starting to stretch, working out the kinks in his joints.

OOC:
oyehh

Nothing is more serious than pleasure;
Happiness is impossible to measure.
The only life worth living is leisure...
Nothing is more serious than pleasure.
I like a winner; someone who knows their game-
A truthful sinner; there's no rush to fan the flames.

Quote:
Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Vitomir Nicoli
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Applied
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill:
Sharp Eyes - used to help seekers spot the snitch
Deft Dodger - used to try and avoid bludgers
Great Catch - used to catch the quaffle/snitch
First Choice Position: Seeker,
Second Choice Position:Whatever else job I'm not expected to do much with, maybe Keeper.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee walked onto the pitch quietly, avoiding eye contact with pretty much everyone. She silently filled out the forms and handed them back in before taking off on a lap around the pitch and then working on her stretches.

Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Modifiers: +6 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0[/color

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      Year: Fourth
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                      Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick walked onto the pitch and grabbed one of the school brooms and quickly filled out the paperwork. Her face screamed "don't talk to me twatbuckets" and she hoped they would listen. She wasn't in the mood to make friends right now. When the paperwork was done she started stretching out her muscles and assessing the people around her.

Position: Chaser
                                                      AC: 12
                                                      Modifiers: +2 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Flick Horne
                                                      Year: First
                                                      Advanced Flying I: No
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                      Second Choice Position: Anything else?

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:21 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Raymond really hoped that he would make the team this year. If he didn’t he supposed he could hang with Reyna and Oliver in the stands since they probably would be in the same boat. Walking down the pitch he spotted several people. There was Tristan their new official captain, Sera, Aimee, some new girl, and Reyna with… ‘Who is that…?’ He thought to himself. Walking up he grabbed a forum filled it out and then walked over to Reyna and her new friend. “Hello Rey, who’s the friend?” He asked. “I’m Raymond I’d say call me Ray but that might be confusing.” He told the dark haired boy with a small smile. Starting into his stretches Raymond wanted to be prepared for try-outs. Hopefully this time he'd be successful.

- - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                    Character's Name: Raymond Yuko
                                    Year: Fourth Year
                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 years
                                    Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                    Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you want me I guess.

- - - - - -

With: Fellow Slytherins... Reyna & Vito

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
                                    Stealing or Passing : --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                    Modifiers: +6 Shooting, +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +4 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Xistund
                                    oyehh

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image
First Year

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Kimberly begrudgingly walked down to the pitch. Candace skipped merrily along next to her. She was happy to be cheering on her friend. “Why again am I doing this?” She questioned her friend. “You need to let out your frustrations.” Candace explained. Kimberly rolled her eyes as they came into view of the other Slytherins. “Sometimes I wonder why I let you talk me into these things.” She commented before leaving her friend at the stands to watch her dreadful tryout.

Walking over Kimberly didn’t bother with anyone. Though the moment she saw Flick she tried everything she had not to roll her eyes. ‘Why’d she have to be here…?’ She thought to herself as she took a forum and attempted to fill it out. How hard could it be? What are you good at and how much experience do you have? It was real obvious stuff… except if you never played before. Oh well she’d just have to wing it.

Handing it in Kimberly dropped her school broom on the ground before stretching. When in doubt follow the rest. Besides she knew how sports worked and she’d researched the game a bit. Well Candace and Minako had researched the game a bit. Quidditch sounded brutal which was right up Kimberly’s ally. Well unless she was the one being brutally injured…

- - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Kimberly Leon
                                                  Year: First Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Zero
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anything...

- - - - - -

Status : Begrudgingly Trying Out...
                                                  With : Slytherins... (Candace in the stands)

Attire : Tank and Jeans

OOC :
                                                  Aiming or Saving : --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 10
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon walked onto the pitch and almost walked right back off. This couldn't be his day. Though it could have been worse. He didn't see Rich, who was intent on making his life a living hell by constantly trying to talk to him and act like Leon was his best friend. How that had happened, he'd never know. No, the reason he wanted to walk off the pitch was because he was looking at some second year he easily recalled starting an argument during the sorting wearing, of all things, a suit to tryouts. Unless he was going to be watching. Leon sighed, figuring he had accepted the position as vice captain, he might as well say something to the second year. "I 'ope yer no' finkin' 'bout tryin' ou' fer th' team in a sui'. If ya are, ya migh' wanna reconsider wot yer gonna wear ta practice." With that, he walked away, nodding toward Tristan when he spotted the older teen. He stood off to the side and crossed his arms, hoping that he wasn't requested to do anything but what he was supposed to do or approached by someone with some notion that he was supposed to talk to them.

AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +6
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]

════════════════════════

Thinking: This tryouts be'er no' be a fiasco....
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:01 am
My love I shall bestow-

User Image
vιτσϻιг
πιςσlι

Vito smiled at the fourth year glad to see someone who did not open up a conversation harassing him about something, speaking of. Before Vito could greet the older with a dreadful accent came in and commented about his attire. It's not like he had planned on going to the tryouts when packing his suitcase and he had only last night's warning. Vito was thinking on saying something but just as soon as the older boy made the comment he left. Vito pushed up his sunglasses to hide the roll in his eyes. He was debating on if he should be relieved on the boy's quick departure or insulted. He quickly decided to push the incident to the back of his mind, as much as he would like to make some comment to the boy, maybe start a row that would get him kicked out of the tryouts so he can go back to spending his free time doing something productive. But he made a promise to Rey that he would give this a real try and Vito admitted he was many things but he was not someone to go back on his word if he could help it. He smiled a bit at Raymond, who seemed to be comrades with Rey. "I am Vitomir Nicoli, it is my utmost pleasure to meet you." He said and hoped that the actions of the other boy did not sour the moment for him.

OOC:
oyehh
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver arrived on the pitch, his broomstick in hand. Well, technically it wasn’t his per se. It was Amanda’s and she was kind enough to dig it up from storage and let him borrow it. Although she probably understood that borrow meant keep until it got destroyed, basically. It was already a little bent out of shape from all the years his half sister used it, but it was still better than using one of the cruddy school brooms. The blond nodded towards Raymond, Vitamin and Reyna, who had spent the majority of last night trying to convince the second year boy to try out. After filling out his form and handing it in, he joined his friends – if he could call Vito his friend. “What position are you trying out for?” he asked curiously. His outfit made him look like he was trying out to be an annoying, stuck up prat – oh wait, he already was an annoying, stuck up prat. ‘Course there was no way this kid could be better than him if he even was trying out for the same position. Oliver had a year of experience playing with this team whereas Vitamin was wearing a suit. Ollie couldn’t help but snicker at Leon’s comment about it.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Oliver Davis
Year: 2nd
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Keeper I guess..

Armour Class: 13
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +3) (shooting quaffle +3)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

Oyehh
Murruelecreuset
Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

By the time Rey finished with her stretches, more people had arrived at the stadium, and she brightened when she saw Raymond and Oliver among them. "Good morning!" she greeted them cheerfully, "you guys ready for the try-outs?" Their new vice-captain, Leon reproached Vito's choice in clothing before walking away and Rey sighed in agreement. He stood out like a sore thumb in the field. "Next time, just try something more comfortable, or ask to borrow something if you don't have them. It would be hard " she told Vito. He was making an effort to be cordial at least, for which she was glad for. Rey looked at Vito curiously when Oliver asked him about his position; she was curious as well.

B E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                      AC: 13Modifiers: +3
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: ---

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxVito, Raymond and Oliver
                                                          f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Xistund

kiska166

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Looking over her shoulder, Vannah reached the pitch and tried not to roll her eyes at the scene. A student was wearing an actual suit, her brother was in charge pretending to know what he was doing, and their vice-captain was the all-around-swell bloke, Leon. Either the team's going to rebel and she'll finally have an excuse to bust out her torch and pitchfork, or the already tense and awkward tryouts were just going to get tenser and awkwarder. Moving in to fill out a form, she handed it over to her brother and said, ”Don't make an arse of yourself, okay?” He only scoffed and said, ”Yeah, sure, as long as you don't steal from your teammate this time.” Now it was her turn to scoff and offered him a two-finger salute before starting her stretches.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Fifteen, 5'6", 130lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Savannah Hastings
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position:

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:58 pm
My love I shall bestow-

User Image
vιτσϻιг
πιςσlι

Vito looked to the Oliver boy who so far was keeping what nasty coments he was thinking to himself so Vito would at least do the same. "I'm trying out for seeker, though most likely I'll be ill fitted for the job and less likely to even step on the field this year even if I get a reserved spot, since the job is highly sought after and there's only the one spot for the team. I feel it will be the best place for my talents or lack thereof in this case. After all you don't need to be a bodybuilder to go fast on a broom or spot small golden balls." Vito said with a smile as he recalled the things studied in 'Quidditch Through the Ages' before he came to at least know the sport. He looked to Rey when she mentioned his clothes, sighed and asked. "And who do you suppose I asked to borrow clothes from, I am rather lacking in allies who would lend me clothes, in my size, that would not be cursed in some way and I rather not be a beggar asking strangers for their scraps. If given some time I would have had clothes sent to me but since this was last moment I could not afford that luxury and was forced to play in this current attire." Vito said hoping that it would drop the matter, he did not want to stand here in the field fighting with people about his wardrobe.

OOC:
oyehh
murruelecreuset
kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:40 pm
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
User Image
User Image

αɢє 14 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғσυятн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty walked out onto the pitch still feeling the chill of her depression trying to cling to her spirit while she fought it back valiantly. She would not get kicked off the team because of this. Especially not now that one of her friends held a position; she was going to do her best for the team and for Leon. And Tristan too she supposed since he was the captain now. But if asked and made to tell the truth, it was for the blonde. Even if he had done his best to pretty much ignore her existence (which sorta stung like seriously) she still went out of her way to be friendly if a bit courteous to his personal space. She had told Aimee to keep her space and she was going to live through example to help her friend, even if it was sorta hard not being able to annoy the blonde like she was so used to. Honestly if she thought about it she didn't think she'd have the energy to really be much of a bother to him or anyone. Dammit, why was it sticking longer this time? It'd practically been a week and half! Usually it slunk away around the fifth or sixth day like a naughty puppy or halfhearted menstrual cycle. Now it was practically making camp and she wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't go to the nurse, what the hell was she supposed to say, "I've been feeling depressed for a week now when usually it goes away and I'm really pep"? Even her usual coping method wasn't having the effect it usually did and she was running out of options. Hopefully the tryouts would offer something different. Caty spotted first Leon getting into it with a second year (she guessed, she was sure she remembered seeing him last year at least) and waved a tad to everyone she knew before standing next to Aimee with a small if forced grin before copying the other girl and doing stretches.

Username: Yukina101
                                              Character's Name: Caty Blake
                                              Year: 4th
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                              Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhereஐﻬ

Modifiers: +6 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson strutted onto the field, Firebolt in tow. He was ready for another year of tryouts, and for another season. Honestly, he was a little peeved that Leon had been chosen over him for Vice Captain, but he had his new Prefect duties to handle as well, and he knew his grandparents would be happier if he had a Prefect badge over a Quidditch badge. Regardless of any sour feelings, Kyson filled out his application and handed it in, then started his stretches. Hopefully, his team could pull out some wins this year.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                                  Character's Name: Kyson Macclellan
                                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                  Second Choice Position: Another Chaser

Slytherin Chaser
                                                                  Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                                  AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                                  To the Goals: -/3
                                                                  Final Roll: - - -
                                                                  | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                                  Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                                  Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                                  I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                                  Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                                  I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games