Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:42 pm
Scarlet quickly shut her eyes and turned away not wanting to look at his body. The pain grew in her chest again and not even the memory of her mothers voice could calm her. She then placed her hands on her ears and pressed down on them. It was as if she was back at the battle field were agony was heard. She wanted to block out the sound but it was all in her head so it was still heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 pm
"Sorry." Ross muttered. The half elf waved his hand again and a shirt materialized out of seemingly no where. "Scarlet, this wasn't even the demons, this was my own foolishness..." that was partly true, some of it was from the demons, but other parts of it had been when he had lost his mind and was walking through everything, judging by the minor and not so minor burns he had just found, he'd also walked through a flame at some point.

Edit (Because I found the elven queens name):

Aglarana stopped outside the human castle gates. She looked around for a moment, then motioned to one of the other elves to announce their arrival. The elf nodded and held a horn to his lips. He blew several times, letting each note ring out before the next was blown. After the third, the elf dropped his hand from his mouth and waited for the answering calls from the humans.

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 pm
Iah leaned on a tree on the battle ground looking at the sky. "Sadly, they dont know of what im planing. Although my sister did bring a drawback to my play. I have to find her body in order to continue." he nodded disapprovingly.He looked at his sword, Mother Father... Used as puppets? I will avenge your deaths. Iah knew the story of Fara and Scarlet. He simply didn't care. He was bound to find them once again. He had the same problem. He was controlled by another being also. His demon form. Oddly he had disappeared after the explosion.

(( Iah knows she's dead, just not where she is... )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 am
(sweetness =p more interesting things going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm
Scarlet drew in a deep breath and got off from the bed. She left into the bathroom without a word and shut the door behind her. The room was cold and dark but Scarlet was able to see the objects that lay witin there. She stood in front of the mirror and closed her eyes muttering something. It was now all dark when she opened her eyes and only saw a beam of light. Underneath that light was a person bound in a chair dead and ill looking. Scarlet walked over to the person and stood infront of it. She reached out and with her finger she drew the persons head back looking straight into it's eyes. "Hmm can you even call yourself human? I doubt it....Anyways it's a shame you can't die, but one things for sure there's no way in hell you're ever getting out. I'll use you powers and combine them with mine."

The woman looked up her eyes cold and dark. Her expression expressed pure hatred. She spit at Scarlet only to miss.

"Oh don't be that way Fara," Scarlet chuckled then punched her in the face which cuased blood to spirt out her mouth. "Now listen here it all works out...for me that is. You lost in the end suck it up besides with our powers combined I might as well be a god." She grinned and sat down on Faras lap forceing Fara to look at her. "Just remember that karma's a b***h."

Fara laughed, "Well one thing is for sure, you are no longer that nice little girl. For now i'll do what you say, but know that i will come back stronger then before."
"We'll just have to see now wont we. Remember there are only three that are the puppet masters. You are no longer one of them so that leave but two." Scarlet grinned and stood up.

"Yes yes of course thats Him and you. I was number two he was three now two and you are always number one. Scarlet better watch it, He might just take away that rank of yours." Fara laughed and spit out some of the blood to her side.

Scarlet knelt down and spoke near Fara's ear, "I will always remain number one and once He show's His pathetic face i'll finish him i will be the only one. Remember our little secret Fara that not even He know's about." Scarlet stood back up and began to disappear and laughed at the shocked face Fara had. Finally she was gone from sight and as she opened her eyes she was looking at the mirror again. She had made her journey back from the depth of her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm
(How long till we find out who He is?)

Ross rose and looked out of the window at the Elves below. Their horn had been answered by the humans and now pages and squires were running around, tending to the elves, though most of them were being shooed away.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 pm
((I don't know im kinda tieing it into who ever it is using Iah as a puppet...lol))

Scarlet finally exited the bathroom and stood by Ross looking down at elves. "I thought they went home?"

Vincent was outside greeting the Queen. "How are you dear Aglarana? I do apologize again for all of this. What a mess with was..." He spoke sadly and then cleared his throat. "Now then please come inside."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm
Ross smiled faintly. "It's their way to come and bless the fallen, but never will they speak the name of those they bless." he took one last look at the elves, before moving to the door. "Come, let us join them."

Algaranna smiled sweetly. "I am fine Vincent. I wish we could say that much for others." he smile fanished slightly. Smiling again she siad, "yes, let us go inside." she motioned for her elves to go on ahead. They'd all been there often enough to know their way around.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 pm
"I think it would be best if i stay here." Scarlet said with a heavy sigh. She looked over her shoulder at Ross and gave a weak smile, but then it turned into a somewhat wicked smile. She quickly turned around hopeing he didn't see. The reason she smiled like that was the thought of her conversation with Fara who everyone thought was dead.

Vincent nodded and headed inside his heart heavy with sorrow. He whished there was something that could have been done before hand.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:27 pm
Iah looked around making his way through the battleground. "She isn't here, apparently." he smirked looking back at the castle. He ran to it speeding.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm
She kept her eyes on the far off distance where she could sense Iah coming toward the castle. "I wonder if he know's He is controling him," Scarlet said to herself and grinned. She placed her hand on the window sill and tapped on it slightly. The sun was begining to set and almost all the dead were buried. Some by request from family members were burnined and the smell of burning flesh blew in the air and made it's way into the nostrols of Scarlet. It was both a sweet and disgusting smell.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm
Ross took a step towards Scarlet. "come with me to see the elves Scarlet. You used to love them so much when we were young."

Aglaranna followed silently, having no words to say. Once they passed through the doors, she looked around at the inner walls of the castle. They were as they had been before, though the sorrow mixed into what had rebuilt them, unsettled the elven queen.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:23 pm
"It's fine i'll stay here. I'll be honest with you....i don't want to go." She sighed and sat down on the windowsill to face Ross.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:32 pm
Ross leaned with his side against the wall, looking at Scarlet. "You know you can tell me anything... don't you..." he attempted at a smile, but it seemed to fail.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 pm
"I know that, but i don't have anything to say...." she sighed and looked out the window again.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games