Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Evil that Men do...

"You promise? No...you better not. I don't make agreement with the expectations of them being broken, Hayato-kun." he answered with a slight menace to the untone of his voice. Even if he had let Hayato guide him into the other studio he was ever aware flicking the remote in his pocket immediately to turn off the camera there.

"Right..." It wasn't an explanation but seriously what would explain the bird s**t so prominently on Hayato's head. It was as if pigeon or crow had sat there for awhile. But yeah. Why would anyone be stupid enough to allow that?? "...You do that. And get back to work. You don't have enough time to be lolly gagging around. Smash has a bit riding on these performances so you better be incredible come the weekend!" Izo hollered after the man as he walked out.

Once Hayato was gone Izo cracked his knuckles and wondered how long he'd put up with Hayato's indiscretions. He didn't even have time to ask him about Narcissus. Although, he doubted that Hayato would be that stupid to have gone after that man. At least, he hoped not. Either way, Ohayou was doing a damn good job of keeping that information under lock and key. Damn Asato Hiroki. Now that was one man he really wished he could erase because Narcissus was a complete screw up as far as dealing with business. He hissed at the thought then laughed because if Narcissus were in charge, he'd have a hayday with Ohayou. Selfish little p***k.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

OMG...Chiyou??!!

Michi enjoyed the smooth skinned eyeful and smirked just a little then even before he could answer, Chiyou was running off like a rabbit to the kitchen.

He figured it was ok to let Chiyou run off. Nothing really to worry about. In fact, it was a good sign that the young man was getting it back together. From what Michi knew, there was a cook here so Chiyou probably wouldn't have a hard time getting a good bowl of ramen.

So meanwhile, Michi prepared for the massage he had promised and Chiyou forgot about.

However, if Michi only knew who was in the other room, he might have thought differently. Because right then and there, Chiyou gave the...Ultimate Performance.

Izzy's jaw dropped open and like an embarrassed parent the man frantically pointed at the towel on the floor in front of the boy! If Izzy could have leaped up he would have slapped that towel back around the boy's butt.

"Chiyou-kun!" he finally managed to gasp, "What are you doing?! Get...dressed!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ninja.
That was how Narcissus wanted to describe Yamada.
The man was a freakin' ninja...
Taking the ipad, Akihiko looked over the schedules there, checking on the marks which Shou had made.
In the meantime, Naoko nodded to Shou's assistant. "Hai. They were waiting at the front desk, just like you said they would be."
Both musicians nodded in agreement however, when Yamada told them about the costuming appointments.
"Just tell me when and I'll head over there." Akihiko replied, his blue gaze still on the ipad.
Naoko quickly agreed, before noticing that Yammi had come to speak with the Ohayou star.
The blond took notice of Narcissus' slight smile when talking to the guitarist, and also how he still had yet to take off his shades.
"Sorry to be a bother like that. I'll explain everything to you later, Yammi-kun." Akihiko spoke as he focused on the other man. "I hope you guys are ready for these rehearsals. Looks like I'll be at it til I drop until the concert."
It was at about this time that Ryu made his sudden hasty departure... which wouldn't have been so odd... had he not stepped on Naoko's foot.
The pianist winced, turning to look at his akuma... but the violinist was already off, not even having apologized.
"Yare yare..." Narcissus spoke, setting the ipad down on the piano and wrapping his arms around his waist as he gazed at NAKO. "Seems Ryuukaze-san's a bit preoccupied. You alright, NAKO-san?"
Naoko nodded. "Hai." he replied with a very slight smile. "I can't hardly blame him. We're all exhausted here and the day's only just begun!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Smiling slightly, Aki nodded. "Good. I think as long as he remains focused, he won't have time for trying drugs... though I can't say the same if he might get bored." sighing, the chairman sat up straight. "If he does anything, I bet it will be after the concert. Maybe not directly... but I'd start really watching him then."
It was at about this time that, while Koyasu Aki was concluding his visit, Chiyou made his presence know.
In quite the interesting manner.
As Izzy scolded the young star, Aki stood. "I suppose I'll leave you to lecture Chiyou-kun on proper attire in another man's home." he glanced to the young man. "And no, I won't tell my grandson."
He bid farewell to Izzy and to the embarrassed Chiyou, and left Akihiko's house.
In truth... it had been quite an interesting day...
Certainly out of the ordinary.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Mmm...this would need to go up an octave..." Ryu mumbled to himself, halfway across the room from everybody else. He was crouched down now, huddling over sheet music and a cd player, oblivious to everything going on in the room that didn't involve him and his violin.
"Take this part...mm...iie...ah-ha! Move that right there, then just erase all of this...." he whispered as if he were a mad scientist about to bring to life his greatest invention.
He didn't have a clue that he had been rude to Naoko.
"Oi! Narcissus-san!" he called over his shoulder to quickly get the vocalist's attention, "You want me to go into the song on the F sharp or the B flat?"
Ryuukaze could do it either way and it sound great...it just depended on whether the "Demon" wanted to arrive to a hellish shriek or a deep rumble.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image<******** of ********> Hayato cursed mentally the whole way home.
Unlucky days like this...well...they just didn't happen! Not to Hayato...
Everything was just a mess, though.
Bird s**t....
Bird s**t!
He just couldn't get over that one. Last time he let himself drift off on a rooftop, though. That was for sure.
He felt almost as if somebody had sent that pigeon on a mission just to piss him off. A paranoid, delusional thought...but it was there.
Once home, the upset vocalist showered himself quickly, then poured himself a glass of red wine.
Naked on his own couch, he finally relaxed a bit, sipping the alcohol slowly.
To be as dirty a man as he was, it sure felt good to be clean.
Clean and relaxed.
Letting his eyes slip closed again, he nearly let himself fall into slumber once more.
Nearly...until he heard a voice...
'Please...please...Hayato...' it called, voice so soft, pleading...musical. It sounded so very familiar.
He could hear it raining outside...
Eyes snapping open, he sat up, knocking over the now empty wine glass.
Standing up, Hayato practically ran to the window, throwing apart the curtains.
Sun. Not a cloud in the sky.
Why did he keep hearing rain? It was going to drive him mad...
Closing the curtain again, the vocalist walked to his bedroom, grabbing something to wear...red...he wanted to wear red now. A fairly simple red t-shirt with some interesting stitching and piecing...and a pair of wide-legged red pants. It looked youthful, yet still very attractive.
Heading out, he grabbed a bite to eat, then drove back in to the studios. No rest for the wicked. Never any rest for the talented.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Holding the towel tightly, Chiyou could only bring himself to bow his head in shame.
"Gomen nasai! Gomen..." he said.
Hearing Koyasu-sama promise not to tell Akihiko, though...sometimes Chiyou thought that the chairman was a saint.
Oh if Narcissus knew he had been running around naked in his house...Chiyou would be a murder victim...that, or a laughing stock. It was very possible that his sempai would just laugh his a** off at him.
With Koyasu-sama gone, Chiyou was faced with something that he feared more than the wrath of Narcissus.
An upset Izzy Lucky...
"Ishi...really...I had no idea Koyasu-sama was here...and I thought you would be asleep. I was just so very hungry, and I wanted a big bowl of ramen. Tanaka-san was working on me, and I thought the towel was on tight...please, don't be angry with me..."

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

OMG...Chiyou??!!

Izzy nodded slowly, "I will do my best to watch over him." His answer was much more stable than his inner emotions where he was quite terrified of the thoughts that plagued him concerning Akihiko and drugs. The thoughts were only re-enforced when Chiyou came 'streaking' into view.

The poor manager turned a shade of pale when he saw Chiyou's stunning display of...young manhood. There wasn't enough parenting in the world that could save this moment unless it were Kodak. So when Koyasu-sama left the lecturing to him it was even another level of embarrassment for Izzy. Oh god, Koyasu-sama probably thought he hadn't taught Chiyou better.

So once Koyasu-sama had left, Izzy's eyes came back to the towel clad boy. "Chiyou, I can't believe you were racing as a guest in Narcissus' home like that! I was going to sleep but Koyasu-sama came to visit." No he wasn't going to tell Chiyou he had actually been working because he figured that the boy might remind him too much about resting. Not that he didn't need to rest, but he just had too much on his mind. "Shouldn't Michi be giving you a massage? And with that much energy...eventually you're going to have to go to the studio to practice for the event."

"I...I'll tell the cook about your Ramen as I walk back to my bedroom. You, young man should go put on some...ah.....pants. At least, wear pants in another man's house." He sounded exasperated...but at the same time, Chiyou-kun was an endearing lad.

Getting up, he slowly made his way out of the living room placing a affectionat and playful swat on Chiyou-kun's butt before turning to try and walk towards the kitchen. Izzy's anger didn't last long but he realized how horribly slow he was because he ached when he moved in those areas that had been affected. He much rather would have remained on that chair...or in Akihiko's bed. "Nn...this is not...my day."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 pm

User Image

"I know, Ru....you're right. Sometimes I guess I just let myself get too wound up over silly things, and then I embarrass myself. You taught me better than that. Gentlemen shouldn't streak in other men's homes." he let himself chuckle a bit. It was hard to be too serious, somehow, when Izzy looked at him like that. The manager still tried to be too much like a parent with him...and, to Chiyou, that made him very, very cute.
That passing swat to his bottom made the manager even cuter to the star. He and Izzy had always shared small moments of affection, but nothing quite like that before...though the young vocalist was aware Izzy didn't really mean anything by it.
The blond turned to go find the pants he had been asked to put on...but he noticed before he walked away how Izzy moved...as if it pained him to do so.
"Ishi...I can go ask for my own ramen...you, however..." he strode across the room, towel around his waist very securely this time, and hefted Izzy up into his arms, "...need to be in bed. You're better, but obviously not well yet. Give it a little more time, ne?" he nuzzled against the manager's cheek as he carried the man right back down the hall from where he had come.
"Which one was your room?" he asked, and when Izzy pointed it out, the boy walked him right in and lay him down on the plush, king sized bed.
It kind of amused him...he could tell Izzy was flustered by him doing this. Probably just because he didn't want to be toted around like a baby. Chiyou had grown so much though, since they last worked together, and his toned chest and lithe, muscular arms made it very easy for him to carry the manager. Actually, he found he was rather fond of having the man in his arms.
Kneeling on the bed, still in nothing but a towel, he leaned in over Izzy, gently brushing back a stray bang.
"Now...anything I can do for you, Ruki?" he cooed sweetly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

OMG...Chiyou??!!

Up and away he was lifted! "Oh...my...Chiyou-kun! I can..." Oh it was no use so a pout formed on his lips as he was carried back to his room with the large bed and waterfall slowly streaming down. He felt just like a little kid when he was so easily carried by the young man. Goodneess Chiyou-kun had grown - There were actually muscles in those arms!

Once he was deposited on the bed, his body felt rather relieved. Maybe it had been too much yet. No...he just had to work back up to what he was used to. "Thank you, Chiyou-kun." he said with a tender smile. Yes, the boy had grown quite a bit into and awkward young man. Clumsy!! His head rested on the pillow as he yawned sweetly.

"Nn...No...I think I just want to nap a little while. I'll be ok. Maybe I'll eat some after I get up. Something...soft...so it doesn't hurt to swallow." His eyes started to flutter a little then finally close. "I think...a nap...is just what...I need."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:48 pm

User Image

The way Izzy yawned, the lilt of his voice when he was sleepy...the flutter of his eyes as he began to drift off...
Each and every one of these things absolutely enchanted Chiyou.
"A nap...yeah, if that's all you need...then you get your rest." he near-whispered.
Part of him told him the best thing to do would be to go and get his massage, then get dressed...but another part of him just wanted to spend a few more moments with the sleeping manager. Just to watch that sweet face, listen to the soft breath...he just wanted to be close to the manager.
After all...very soon they would both be so busy, and there was no telling when either of them would have the time to really see eachother again. At least, one on one like this.
Crawling up on the bed, very carefully as not to disturb the manager, Chiyou stroked the man's porcelain cheek as he whispered, "I love you, Ruki. With all my heart."
The manager seemed to be sleeping well, so he continued, "I...wish I could get a chance to tell you just how much. Things just keep happening. It's always something, ne?" he laughed silently to himself, "...but...I do love you. I wish I could just hold you...take care of you...make you mine. But...I see how you look at Akihiko. I see how he acts around you...ah, kami-sama...I wish...I wish a lot of things. Most of all...I just wish you to be happy. Even if...it hurts me, in the end..."
A tear hit the back of the young blond's hand before he even realized he had started crying. It actually surprised him.
With the back of his hand, he wiped the tears away, smiling at Izzy's sleeping face.
How he wished he could confess everything to the man! Every time he had the chance....something kept him from it...and he was left weaving blankets of gold-spun words for his sleeping beauty.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 pm
(((OOC: Because I'm lame and ghetto and... and because Kaiko asked, hehe.

TIME SKIP!)))

The days passed quickly. With mixed feelings of dread and anxiety, all of the musicians for both SMASH and Ohayou were preparing for Charity event performances.
It was now Friday...
The day of the concert...
A day which could make or break a musician.

Nakai was ready, having been in the studio all week with his guitar. He hadn't visited Izzy, instead opting to call the man to make sure he was doing well from time to time. It wasn't that the blond didn't want to see his manager... it was simply that he didn't want to impose on Narcissus' house.
That... and well... that was technically enemy territory.
Thus, guitar in hand, the vocalist had been playing his heart out and perfecting his songs. Until that point, no one had heard him play guitar. He'd been marketed as a pretty face... but that had changed the moment Akihiko had issues his challenge.
And if Kai wanted to be on the same level as that man... he had to distinguish himself.
No more bishounen free rides for him...

On the other end of the spectrum, Naoko has put the finishing touches on his songs. Everything that would be sung by Narcissus or by Shou was memorized and written down on the slate in his mind.
He had even convinced Shou to allow him to perform a personal solo piece before the main event of the duo. This had more to do with him being able to show off his talents to Shou's fans than anything else.
After all, they had to love him so that he could better Shou's own style.
It wouldn't do if the fans just thought he was pretty and nothing more!
Granted, this had all been a very big learning process for the pianist, because not only was Narcissus around... but the blue-eyed god of piano had actually sat down on the bench with Naoko and run through a song with him.
If NAKO could turn into a giddy schoolgirl, that would have done it. But somehow, he kept his professional composure and absorbed everything the elder man said.
Everything he did...
Hell, a part of the blond thought he'd suddenly fallen in love!
Now, having been given a break before they needed to reconvene, Naoko had headed back to the SMASH dorms and fallen asleep around 3:15am.

As for Narcissus...
Things weren't going to well.
It had nothing to do with the show, which was going to go off without a hitch. In all honesty, he thought it was some of his best work.
The problem... was Narcissus himself.
Fighting through bouts of the chills all day... trying to ignore his body's wants and needs... it was a lot to try and control.
Not to mention his shoulder still ached.
If someone looked at Narcissus however, they wouldn't have the foggiest idea something was wrong. Aside from his dislike of removing his sunglasses indoors... there wouldn't seem to be a single thing wrong.
And the glasses he could easily chalk up to a severe post-concert headache.
But by the time he and Shou decided to call it a night... by 3:00am when he finally got to the SMASH dorm... Akihiko was in dire straights.
He collapsed onto the bed, pulling out his cellphone and immediately sending a text message to Michi.
The young Koyasu knew that if he didn't get help soon... he wouldn't make it through the show that evening.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm
The week passed by rather effortlessly for Ryuukaze. Once he had gotten himself this deep into the concert preparation, nothing could stop him! Everything was down to perfection, and the closer it got to the performance, the more excited the violinist became.
As for Naoko, though...well, the only downside to Ryu being this wrapped up in work, he began to drift away from the blond. The small amount of free time they were given was taken up by eating, showering, and sleeping. It was rare that he even said the passing 'I love you' during a day.
He didn't mean anything by it, of course. He loved Naoko more than ever. Ryuukaze simply wanted to deliver a perfect performance.
The day of the show arrived, and Ryu hopped out of the shower at about 3:20 am. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he looked across the room at Naoko's sleeping form and smiled.
"We're gonna do great, babe." he whispered as he pulled the covers over himself for the night.

Hayato had worked his damn a** off on his performance for the upcoming event, and his hard work had paid off. The studio musicians backing him weren't people who he'd consider drinking buddies, but the ******** knew how to play. His costuming was immaculate, the hair and makeup had been tried out and were perfect.
The music itself...well, it was more intense than anything he had ever created before in his life. Guaranteed hits, guaranteed crowd pleasers.
That night, he slept a peaceful sleep. The first one that week.
Every night before that had been plagued by strange nightmares and nonsensical dreams...

Chiyou had gotten himself up and back to normal by the end of that day at Akihiko's. His only regret, though, had been not letting Izzy know everything he wanted to say. All the things he held in his heart weighed on him, but it gave him the drive he needed to write more songs, and perfect others. His show would be fairly simple, but it would be very, very good.
Chiyou wasn't sure of many things, but the young star was very, very sure that his performance would be a comeback for him. He had never created music with this kind of passion and meaning before.
Only thing he hoped was that his message got through....
Everything he wanted to say to Izzy...was in that music.
"I love you, Ruki..." he said as he kissed a picture of the manager that sat by his bed and rolled over, curling up in his bed with only his pale blond hair poking out of the covers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

The rest of the week passed fast. Michi running from Studio and Narcissus' home to take care of the manager and the star. He even took time to check on Chiyou. Consider how the young blond had a habit of over working himself. He could see why Ishi-san was fond of Chiyou-kun, the young man had quite a bit of charm.

But as for Michi's...work....Akihiko, seemed just too busy for him to do much outright except for quick back adjustments or light massages if that. Until late night at night, the text came for him and he raced to Smashi studio in a flash. It was actually odd to be allowed to ride a limo back and forth as he had been doing. Everyone thought there might be a star hidden inside and that part was amusing to Michi, who was unknown.

When he arrived at Smash's dormitory the guards let him in easily once he told them who he was visiting. Once up the stairs he carefully knocked on the door then slipped inside once he was allowed. Frowning just a hair he looked Akihiko over and then gently ran his fingers up along the man's body. "Tell me what you're feeling right now..."

Michi had to make sure which problems he'd be dealing with tonight but just by looking at the man the fight against the cravings and also being overworked was getting to Akihiko. He had several ideas of what he could do but he'd let Akhiko form those needs into words first.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

.......There is a time and a place......

Izzy Lucky...Ishi Ruki...spent then next few days as a recluse. He slept then worked then slept...then worked. Except when Michi walked off with his laptop and gave him long massages that made him very relaxed even when he wasn't really feeling that good within.

He wanted to be well enough to go to his Stars' studios. He wanted to feel like he was helpful but to be honest, he really wasn't that useful because after Narcissus went back to work, Asato flooded that studio with Ohayou's best help. And still, someone else was helping with his work from the studio. At times, Izzy really felt uncomfortable because in someways he wasn't even needed.

But then again...in some ways he was afraid if he went to the studio, he'd be in the way. Everyone was so busy, and he was only getting back on his feet. Finally walking with just an occasional twinge. Michi's therapy had helped me quite a bit, although the method its self of his his healing was filled with some mixtures that made Izzy's lips pucker.

However, beyond all of the things mentioned a few other things weighed very heavy on Izzy's mind. Akihiko....and Chiyou. His sleep hadn't been fully realized when Chiyou had crawled into his bed. He had remained silent and still as the boy told a tale...a confession that made him very confused, sad and otherwise weighted down by a disturbed conscious. The crying pained him deeply because how could he respond to that? As a parent? He wasn't really Chiyou-kun's parent but...maybe the closest thing that. As a lover? He didn't feel that way...he knew that. Even if he loved the boy deeply, it was...like a father.

Kami-sama, he didn't want to tell his most favored 'son' that he didn't feel that way. He was flattered...yes, but..what could he do? He didn't want Chiyou-kun to go back to his addictions to remain happy but Izzy didn't want to lie. Lying was probably worse.

Then, there was...Akihiko. Even Chiyou-kun suspected something. Something well, something he did feel. But there wasn't any way of telling if Akihiko felt the same way. With Akihiko's track record, more than likely he was just another notch on his bed post. But...But...he still wanted. Oh crap get over it Izzy! Anyone would be affectionate after the terrible crisis he had been in. But...with his own health issues he hadn't been there when that needed to be recipocated because he had been stuck in the damn BED!

Above all...He didn't want to get in the way of Akihiko's success. He had troubled his star too much with his own weaknesses. Izzy loathed himself for not remaining just on a professional level as his self-made 'rules' had dictated. Every time he looked in the mirror lately, he had a hard time justifying his own position in the company. But he had told Koyasu-sama that he would watch over Akihiko...He didn't want to fail this star as he had failed with Chiyou.

And he still had Nakai to bring to great heights - but seriously - was he really needed there either? Nakai had said as much, but was that to make him feel better in the hospital? Maybe he was thinking too hard? Or maybe not enough?

When he thought about all these troubles, his irrational mind wanted to escape back to America and make it all go away. It would be easier to jump out off a window ledge. His more rational mind realized that would be very childish and unbecoming of his profession. The person that was Izzy Lucky....just didn't feel Lucky anymore.

Sometimes the throes of depression were far more deep rooted than an effected person could realize. He didn't talk about the dark dreams that haunted his sleep. On that Friday, Izzy wrote back Asato-san and asked for the psychiatric help that had been offered.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:02 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Days passed for Hamu-kun and Shou-sama. The world spun at a frantic pace one that Haru knew very well. Shou wove his magic while he assisted him. Well, not by himself. Really Haru had already developed systems, checks and balances that all relied on a web of people. So really, by the good sense of his own planning, he had quite a bit of his own time to devote to his 'secret project'.

Haru was a man of many secrets and fortunate for him Shou paid those things little mind. And Narcissus, oh...Haru heard from Shou what the problems were and well that brought a few darker thoughts to Haru's mind, although he didnt' express them. However, he probably would have picked up on Naricissus' main problem right now without Shou's help. Haru knew about drugs...yes he knew.

But the set was coming along and each star was put in to their various costumes one by one. Haru was pleased with the results most of the time. Works of art with each man's style embedded into every piece. It brought a private smile to his lips as he spent the last hours before Friday sipping on a cappuccino and finally kicking back.

His hands were sore from all the work this week. However, he finally sat down his own Ipad knowing that Narcissus had just left for his dorm. Haru usually would leave the studio a little earlier but tonight he made sure that everyone had left before he locked up. Especially Naoko and Ryuukaze. He was assured by his sources that Hayato-san was far to busy to come this way but as always, he was the true devil of he Studio. Those little pesky details...yes, didn't leave any stone unturned.

Meanwhile, Shou-sama had been tucked into the Limo and sent off to dreamland. Haru had to wonder why Shou slept better in cars most of the time but it was just drop in the bucket compared to all the oddities Shou-sama had behind the scenes.

Finally, when the last person walked out of Studio #5, Haru followed and locked the door behind him. He'd have just enough time to catch a few ZZZZs before the big day began.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 am

It felt like hours...
Waiting... pacing... leaning against the wall... staring up at the ceiling...
Doing anything and everything to try to get comfortable, to find some relief...
But...
In the end...
Koyasu Akihiko curled himself into a ball, knees against his chest, as he sat in a corner of the dorm. He had moved a chair there, so at least he wasn't on the floor.
That would've been his lowest point...
And he couldn't... wouldn't... do that yet.
The musician had left his door unlocked, so when Michi arrived and when Akihiko told him he could enter, the star was beyond relieved.
Hugging himself, blue eyes opened to focus on the physical therapist. "Michi-kun... I..." gritting his teeth, Narcissus knew he just needed to come out and say it. "I can't do this! I can hardly focus on moving right, let along singing and everything else we've been doing. I just can't!" his nails were pricking at the skin on his arms, fingers agitated due to his heightened stressed mood. "I'm either too hot or too cold and sometimes it even hurts to breath. I can't focus... I... I just want to drink water almost constantly... it's maddening!"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games