Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathscythe06

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:04 pm
Name:deathscythe06
B-day:January 6
First Anime: Goldorak (that's the French name of UFO Robot Grendizer)
Favorite Anime: Ayashi no Ceres

In Japan til the end of May so if anyone wants some informations about the Osaka and Kyoto PM me. I'll try my best to give you an answer!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:57 am
*stolen from ChibiTotoro222* ninja
Height: 5'11"
Birthdate: June 23 1988
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Weight: 155ish
Nationality: American-Guyanese
Favorite Manga: dont read manga x.x
First Anime: Tales of eternia
Fav. Color: Green  

Ninjistix

iEpic-Face

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:35 pm
My name is Leland. I am 14. Christian and a down home southern boy. I love anime and manga. I am current;y reading Alice the 19th. It is wonderful. Also I just mastered the art of Japanese T-shirt Folding. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:41 am
Height: 5'3"
Birthdate: Feb. 17
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Weight: 130
Favorite Manga: Claymore
First Anime: Sailor Moon
Currently watching: Bleach, El Cazador de la Bruja, and Hidamari Sketch for the third time
Dislikes: Overly whiny main characters, long drawn out fights

Somnium Aeternum

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:18 am
Welcome to AAG and thank you for introducing yourselves!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:21 pm
name:call me GUN
Birthdate: November 29
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 205
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
First Animes: Sliver Hawks and Transformers before it got all kiddy
Favorite Anime Movie:Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children
Favorite Series biggrin ragonball,Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT
Currently watching: Bleach, Inyuasha, and Naruto Shippuden
Interests:video games,drawing,basketball,playing my Bass,eating,sleep, and Women  

vXv_D_vXv

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:54 pm
Hi my name is Stephanie
im kinda old school...my first anime was speed racer before anime evolved into what we all know and love nowadays
my new favorites are Bleach,Fruits Basket,FMA,and much much more

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:36 pm
Hello, I am light_killer12345
Eyes: Black
Hobby: Loves anime and drawing/making beaded things
Hair: Sandy brown (though doesn't look it)
Height: 5'7
Weight: It's a secret heart
Favorite Color: I thinkit's lavender
Favortie Husband at this moment: Criss Angel

White Dragon Of Legend

250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

KeiYamashiro

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm
name: I go by Lanyx but if you want to find out my real name you have to get to know me first. XP
Birthdate: April 6th
Height: Not entirely sure don't pay much attention to those details but I think it's 6ft... 6ft something...
Weight: 140-145 depending on my eating habits
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
First Animes: I do believe the first anime I ever saw was Ronin Warriors. XP
Favorite Anime Movie: I don't have a single favorite but of the ones I do consider my favorites all have a director in common... can you guess who?
Favorite Series: Initial D hands down other than that, Angelic Layer, Battle Angel Alita, Black Cat, Chobits, Nana, Death Note, Hakaru No Go, Claymore, Witch Hunter Robin, Air, Beck, FLCL, Bleach, Case Closed, Comic Party, DNAngel, Eureka Seven, Evangelion, Flame of Recca, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic!, GTO, Zoids, King of Bandits Jing, OH! My Goddess, Please Teacher, Pretear, Prince of Tennis, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Samuri Deeper Kyo, Strawberry Panic, Betterman, Dual, Tsubasa, ... And the list goes on oh believe me it goes on... Srry if I'm willing to read the series then I consider it one of my favorites...
Currently watching: Bleach, Initial D, the next is to be determined.
Interests: Other than anime/manga... Video games I suppose, well that and working on Harley-Davidson... going to school for it actually.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:23 am
Hello, I'm Lauren and I love anime/manga. I'm Vice President of the Japanese Club at my school. I also love drawing chibi and learning new things about the Japanese culture. I'm also a photographer, writer and musician. >.< I'm a big fan of yaoi as well. My favorite yaoi's are Rin!, Yellow, Kissing, etc. I'm also a big fan of other anime's such as....
Rin
Fruits Basket
Death Note
Kitchen Princess
Almost Crying
Chibi Vampire
Simoun
Air Gear
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Little Butterfly
The Wallflower
Full Moon O Shogashite
Empty Heart
Kissing
Yellow
Fake
Elemental Gelade
Dear Myself
Desire
Wolf's Rain
This Ugly Yet Beautfiul World
Her Majesty's Dog
Blue

Adelle Bleumoon

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:15 am
Hey everyone! Call me Ivy biggrin I only recently got into anime and manga, because of my awesome friends smile , but I am totally ADDICTED. I heart anime and manga! Some of my favorites include:
Fruits Basket
Death Note
Full Moon
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
Vampire Knight
Special A
Skip Beat
Venus Capriccio
Hana Kimi
Meru Puri
Beauty Pop
Host Club
Lovely Complex

Aside from anime/manga, I also enjoy reading, writing, playing the flute, and playing tennis heart .  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:03 am
Uhm..my name is Kate...
I love anime...its my life..besides music..though I'd rather have anime because it has music in it. xD So I get my dose of both. haha
I have too many animes to put down that I like...but so far all the ones that i've watched I've liked except for Eureka Seven..
and I've read over 100 mangas.. so yeah haha..
The stuff is great. I love yaoi.....yuri is okay...but yaoi is so much better to me lol.
Uhm....I love making friends..I don't really know what else to say..so yeah.. lols
BaiBai  

KateXKannibal

Generous Garbage

13,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:19 pm
Hello everyone I know I haven't been an active member in a long time; I just forgot about everything with this school year, But all that has changed I'm planing on starting an Rp and Some other things and Making friends for another guild I'm a part of. So I'm here and I'm going to be a real active member once more.
and I just opened an Art shop so please check it out.

Name : Mandy
s/n: yamsick-girl
About: I love love love anime and I just can't get enough of it and Rping and everything else. I do avi art and I just opened an Art shop so please check it out.; and other random things like write fan fictions and hang out with friends and love to talk ^_^ I also make AMV's and I have a Rp in another guild of mine the Utopia guild; So check out my stuff here and there and just PM me to chat ^_^

Favorite Rps: Anime related, action, adventure, And pretty much whatever comes to ones mine; but school ones are kind of hard because you know teachers and such its like you are at school; but you never learn lol.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Hi! Okay..

I'm Asian... but I ocassionally move from country to country so I can't say... xd
I'm 16 years old as of a few days ago... xd
I'm a senior high school student this year... and I hate it when people judge me before getting to know me... I say those kind of people can just go to hell.... scream

anyway... 4laugh

I REALLY LOVE heart ANIME heart ... specially the ones with great twisted plots that keep you at the edge of your seats like you can't wait to see what happens... also the ones that make you look away in fear because its all about blood and gore and horrific scenes... I like those since they usually have such dramatic endings...
But I also love the totally funny ones and the ocassional romantic Anime... as for yaoi... I usually try to keep away whee , but if the plot is really interesting for me, I'll still get hooked on it. blaugh so I guess I'm okay with yaoi anime.

I love reading manga... I have the same preferences for manga as I do for anime...

By the way, I got hooked on anime since my older brother got hooked on it before I was even born. So yeah, I was brought up in a world where my brother would always snatch the remote and watch anime all day long as I was often forced to do so... not so much as 'forced' since I wanted to watch too...

hmm... what else do you need to know...

I love gaming as well... I really like Role-Playing Games most of all... like well... Final Fantasy, Rhapsody, Ragnarok(wow, where'd that come from?), and many more that I can't seem to remember now...

I also like racing games like Need For Speed... the car graphics rock!

What else....

I'll say something else if I think of it... 3nodding

But that's it for now, Ciao!

4laugh Nice meeting everyone who comes across me... 3nodding  

lanissi

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games