Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm
"Wow you already forgot,"Envy said then transformed into a boy that was Wraths age  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Raven smiled. "I guess i did..." she admitted. "So when you and Wrath are in there alone, how are you going to get him? win a fight with him? then what because there will be a lot of other kids there too..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 pm
"There's a competion,other kids will help me wear Wrath down then I'll get him and bring his hear,"Envy said and transformed back to normal  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 pm
Raven nodded. "Alright... so if thats how Wrath is taken, how do you plan to get the rest of them?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 pm
"I'm still thinking about that part,"Envy admitted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Raven sighed and started thinking as well. "well if you have Wrath, then Amber will come to get him. But for it to work, only SHE can find out and we have to threaten to kill him or something so she doesn't have time to go get Chris and Ashi, so then she'll be alone and easy to capture..." Raven said. "After that, then find some way to do the same thing with Chris, but he'll probably be with Ashi, so together i think we can do that, don't you think?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 pm
((You guys aren't even friends, your mean. please. it's my rp. i don't want to fall behind. STOP i will sneak on when i get the chance but until then, no more posting in here, if anyone posts here after this, im closing the whole rp down. all of them. please. i don't want to fall behind again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:40 pm
((Srry *pushes pause button then sits down in dark corner*))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:12 pm
((Thank you, i just are not supposed to be on, for the next week in a half, i sneak on when i can't but it won't be much.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 am
((A WEEK AND A HALF!!!!!!!! gonk ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 am
((WHAT?!?!?! crying now you is mean... i dealt with not posting and you guys did when i was gone for two-three weeks when i was grounded, SO DEW-CHAN I SAY YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH IT TOO!!! stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 am
((We had no warning you where gone, plus it's MY Rp.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 pm
((yeah you did. i posted it IN HERE AND in the GOING TO BE GONE forum... stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:35 pm
((A: I never look in the Going to be gone forum, B: Oh! that wasn't to long ago, i remember, i was gone too!))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:28 pm
((A: well maybe you should, just in case, B: yeah i know, though i was still out longer than you...))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games