Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 pm
Wow! This set of welcomes goes out to:
Kimmy
suzu
Satine
Misti
Tokeha mai

It's great to have you all with us! We hope you will be here lots when you can. Check out the guild real good & just jump right in with your posts & comments. Try to stay active & we hope to get to know you real soon! Cya around~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:31 pm
name:Isaiah
about me:i have a job in the summer to lil sisters want to know more pm or leave me a comment  

NoobishBanana

Invisible Sex Symbol

16,675 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

LilySeret

4,140 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:45 pm
Hi, im Kyo.

I'm somewhat shy at first, but i can be a very open person. also, I'm a dude. I've actually been working on becoming an actual neko. (Building balance, Leg strenght, ect)

I hope to have fun with my fellow nekos. Meow~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 am
Welcome Isaiah & Kyo, we hope that you will like hanging out with us here. Just jump in anywhere & join us & remember to stop back here often to help us welcome the newer arrivals. Cya around~

Misty Marina

Pink_prin317085

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 am
Heyy^^
My name is Pink_prin317085
I was orignally gonna b called Pink_princess however the name was taken...
Anyways...I like to talk to ppl, make new friends, chill out and also talk to my friends...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 am
hi my name is XxWolffie but ppl just keep it short n call me wolf...
hmmmm lets see im fun and outgoing.. love to hang with ppl n make new friends 4laugh i tend to fight with ppl alot but here it should be no prob. i dont really have a gaia family n all so ya....
well thnx for letting me in n i hope this will be fun  

XxWolffie

daisuke_1195

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:38 pm
welcome Pink_prin317085 & XxWolffie to neko heaven we hope you will stay active and be involved with ou events ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 pm
My name is Hikari_Namikaze111, which is a name of my OC.
I love drawing, reading [duh], and ANIME!! <33
and talking, I just keep talking until I die xD  

Hikari_Namikaze111

ChibiXOtaku-L

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm
I am Chibi for short human name is Lynn, I prefer my Gaian name wink I'm a couple days old to this forum and love it here already! I noticed a friend from the my gaia page one day and wanted to check it out. I filled out the request and was excited to be invited a couple of hours after. I thought it would be a day or 2, I've been surfing the polls ever since. Love the forum on Neko Hell- if I'm a.... then you're a...,awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:30 pm
Hi My name is as you can see Dragonwind Masters. I love to draw (mainly anthro art =3) and watching cartoons and playing rpg's (something like "the last remnant or final fantasy). I love nekos so much as you can see my avi is one of its own XD. My favorite cat is the tiger which is what my avi is suppose to somewhat look like XD  

DJ Wind

Familiar Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:05 am
Welcome to all newcomers that have joined recently! Please try to stay active in the guild by posting as often as you can now that are members. Check out all areas of the guild & join in wherever. Have fun & hope to see you around!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:29 am
hello people ^^ i'm Pandaninja9 3nodding i likes videogames, mostly rpgs ^^ like pokemon, lol. also like staying up really late for no reason...specially during summer biggrin likes anime and bikerides.  

pandaninja9

colorful_fuse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 am
Im nara girl
I love drawing, manga, and chocolate!
i hope to have fun chatten with peoples form around the world! heart
Hello everyone! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 am
im new hey how do you get one of thoughs banners
oh im Xxforgotton princessXx i like to write poetry draw some (not that good) i like to read sing a little (again not the good) and listen to music i love metting new people so don't be afraid to add me (if you want) oh and i love to RP  

WhenAlliWantedWasU

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Welcome to the guild nara girl & Xxforgotton princessXx. Glad to have you with us! Check out the guild, post in what you like & be sure to stop back often, now that you're members. We want to get to know you!

Xxforgotton princessXx, you can get the codes for different banners in the Announcement area where it says Neko Banners Here or you can get them in Want Gold Forum~

Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games