Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 pm
Meadowkit entered the nursery. Crystalstar was with some queens in the corner. "Great, more kits i've got to keep safe." Meadowkit sighed. He turned to look at Splinterkit. Her red eyes piercing. you would kill me right now if you could wouldn't you? Meadowkit thought irked, as he trotted over to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:57 am
Blizzardkit pads over to the darkest corner of the nursery."Why does no one want to play with me,Or talk to me,All they do is ignore me"His expression saddened evermore as he whispered that.  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 am
Frostpaw padded over to Blizzardkit. "Hey. While Sagefire in the nursery I will need some help collecting some herbs. You wanna come" She said
sagefire licked her kits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm
Splinterkit watched Meadowkit pad over to her. "hmph" she grunted, closing her eyes again.
Meadowkit noticed her ears were perched towards Crystalstar and the other. "You shouldn't eves drop" Meadowkit whispered as he curled up next to her. "If you would like to meet starclan, then by all means keep bother me." Splinterkit grumbled keeping her eyes closed.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Nights of Nyx
Frostpaw padded over to Blizzardkit. "Hey. While Sagefire in the nursery I will need some help collecting some herbs. You wanna come" She said
sagefire licked her kits.

Without Hesitation,He nodded his approval"Yes please!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Frostpaw purred. "Come on"  

Nights of Nyx

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 pm
Nights of Nyx
Frostpaw purred. "Come on"

"Coming!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 pm
Frostpaw walked out toward the entrance  

Nights of Nyx

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:54 pm
Nights of Nyx
Frostpaw walked out toward the entrance

"What do we need to look for"Blizzardkit asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 pm
"Right now we need Borage"she said  

Nights of Nyx

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:58 pm
Nights of Nyx
"Right now we need Borage"she said

"All right,I wish I could have been a Medicine Cat Apprentice"He mewed shyly thinking she would reject him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm
Frostpaw looked sadly at him. "Sorry about that. But there can only be on medicine cat apprentice. I'm sure you will be a great warrior"  

Nights of Nyx

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:13 pm
Nights of Nyx
Frostpaw looked sadly at him. "Sorry about that. But there can only be on medicine cat apprentice. I'm sure you will be a great warrior"

"Im not so sure,No one here appreciates me being there or trieing to help them,I don't know if I should leave the clan"His mew was sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:17 pm
Frostpaw sighed. "Don't do that"She said wiping her tail along his back.  

Nights of Nyx

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games