Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm

-Jay and Shadows stomachs grow-Jay:ah man im hungry
Shadow:ahh me too!-looks at the gaomon's hand going at it for a bite-
Jay: shadow noo!
Shadow:-the guilmon quickly bites the Gaomon's hand-
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Chris smiled and put is hand on Marq's shoulder trying to make him feel better "I'm sure he didn't mean it besides next time you can knock some sense into him" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

Destin felt Jericho's hand rub the back of his head, it felt good. He felt his body start to squirm in pleasure. It also caught his attention how not once did the tamer's hand touch his headband.

Marq looked at Jericho when called his name. He wondered how the Tamer had come to learn his name, but that didn't matter, what mattered the most was what he said next. The words struck him and gave him an elated feeling that made him want to train even harder than he had when the thought of beating PapaLeomon crossed it mind. He nodded like an idiot and was completely dumb-struck.

The happy feeling was gone when he felt teeth sick into his glove. Anger built up at an extreme rate and exploded then and there. Destin spin on his heel and quickly socked Shadow in the jaw, "Don't touch... the gloves!!!" Destin rubbed his gloves hand, feeling that the teeth had went through. He began to walk toward the Guilmon, popping his knuckles.

His happy moment went out the window as well when a siring pain struck his hand. Knowing what had caused the pain, he impulsively looked toward his partner just in time to see the red glove flash and strike Shadow. "DESTIN!!??" Marq walked toward the enraged Gaomon at a quick pace catching up with him in moment.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Jericho was chuckling wholeheartedly at the Gaomon's antics, he couldn't help but turn red from the whole situation. "I like the spirit in that one, he seems like a great fighter." said the Tamer as he stared at his broken pendulum, remembering his original toy which he received from his mother at a young age, he could picture the small, 8-bit Gaomon pacing around its screen. Rorrick Thought Jericho to himself as he happily gazed at the Digimon trying to assault Shadow.

Guile couldn't help but chuckle viewing the escapade. He grabbed onto his feet while he sat down and began to play with his toes a bit to pass the time as he rested his head against partner's leg. "Hey Jericho, those two have a lot of spirit don't you think?"

"Plenty if they learn to use that in battle they could be unstoppable one day, you better watch out Guile or your in for some competition!"

"Let's not go that far!" laughed the Guilmon as he watched the fiasco continue.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm

When Daskin finally began to calm down and stop struggling, Asano breathed a sigh of relief and climbed off Daskin. "Do that again, and I'll personally snap one of your horns..." Asano growled at Daskin dangerously as the Dracomon dipped his head in shame.

Daskin was about to go back to the rest of the group when he felt a finger prodding him. "HEY, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!" The short tempered Dracomon snarled and snapped at Jericho's hand, not aiming to bite him but more like a warning. He snarled and growled, warning Jericho to keep his distance and stop poking him.

((A bit late, sorry)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Jericho took a step back in shock of the warning pulling his hand away. "Sorry about that, Daskin was it? I just find rare Digimon fascinating and well your a prize in the dragon category." Said the embarrassed tamer as he stared at his hand hoping he wasn't bitten.

Guile had fallen asleep next to his tamer, letting out a soft snore as he giggled a bit in his sleep. He stretched himself out some as his maw began to drool a bit.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 am

Shadow:-Shadow rubs his nose then sees the Gaomon coming towards him he begins growling losing his senses again as he gets in a angry pose flames begin to flow from his hands n feet his eyes narrowed in anger from being hit-
Jay:SHADOW! STOP!!
Shadow:-slowly starts walking towards the Gaomon a light almost white flame seeping(spelling) out the side of his mouth n nostrals-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:27 pm

User Image
Marq.

"Destin, calm down. I'm sure he didn't mean it!!! Listen to reason, please!!" Marq called to his digimon, hoping that his words would reach, before something happened.

Destin heard the words but ignored them, flexing his glove covered fingers. "Hey you?! You want something to eat?! EAT ON THIS! GAO RUSH!!!" Destin's walk moved into a run, followed by a lightning fast punch to the Guilmon's jaw and then an uppercut to the face,"ROLLING UPPER!!"

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Jay:Shadow! Stop!-he quickly pulls his digivice out trying to push random buttons trying to control his Guilmon who just lost control-come on u dumb lizard Stop!
Shadow:-Shadow roars like a beast who is out for blood then he quickly notices the attack n quickly drops to his knees avoiding the punchs then quickly opens his mouth letting out a big almost white fireball right at the Gaomon's stomach at point blank range making sure its not to much force that it would kill the digimon-
Jay:Shadow!!-keeps trying to control his guilmon with his digivice afraid that his control over his Guilmon is almost gone-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Jay:Shadow! Stop!-he quickly pulls his digivice out trying to push random buttons trying to control his Guilmon who just lost control-come on u dumb lizard Stop!
Shadow:-Shadow roars like a beast who is out for blood then he quickly notices the attack n quickly drops to his knees avoiding the punchs then quickly opens his mouth letting out a big almost white fireball right at the Gaomon's stomach at point blank range making sure its not to much force that it would kill the digimon-
Jay:Shadow!!-keeps trying to control his guilmon with his digivice afraid that his control over his Guilmon is almost gone-

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 pm

User Image
Marq.

Destin gets pushed back from the close range blast of the Guilmon. He picks himself up and rushes in again.

Marq also pulls out his digivice hoping that there was a way to stop his Gaomon. He starts by pushing random buttons until one of them emits a white light that turns Destin into data and sucks him into the digivice with his face appearing on the screen.

User Image
Destin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Guile looked astoundingly at Marq's Digivice. It was much sleeker and more better looking then Jericho's crushed pendulum. He ran up to the Tamer and began to examine his hands sniffing at them quite a bit trying to identify the unknown device.

"Guile stop being rude, you don't have permission to do that." called out Jericho as he grabbed his Digimon by the scruff of his neck yanking him back some. He then pet down the beasts neck to ensure that what he did was not an act of punishment but rather a simple message. "You'll have to forgive this big'palooka, sometimes his habits get the better of him." said the young man with an apologetic look.

"Sorry about that, I just couldn't help it~ I've never seen such a neat pendulum before, where'd ya get it!?" asked the Digimon impatiently; ironically he himself was a fan of the Digital Monster V-Pets!

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Jay:-Jay quickly hits the right buttons n Shadow's eyes change back normal n he falls to his butt-
Shadow surprised w-rubs his head-what happen Jaymon-looks around not knowing what just happen-
Jay:that was....bad Shadow very bad..im sorry Shadow tried to hurt your Gaomon...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 pm

User Image
Marq.

"Well then didn't know I could do that with this digivice." Marq rubbed he back of his head in confusion and embarrassment since he didn't know how to work his own equipment. He then turned to Jay with an apologetic smile,"It's alright. Destin always had a temper and I'm sure your Guilmon didn't mean any harm." Marq went back to studying his digivice until he was interrupted by Guile's invading nose."Ack!!" Marq jumped back from shock and recovered when Guile asked where he got it. "I won it in a contest in the digimon club back home." Marq nodded and then went back to finding out what the heck he did.

Destin's face could be seen on the screen of the digivice and he was not in a good mood as he began to bang against the screen, growling, punching, and kicking.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Chris looked at Marq "Hmm maybe Gaomon needs to vent some anger?" He suggested. He thought for a moment "Maybe there's a place nearby you can let him lose so he can beat the tar out of stuff" He said. He looked at Skylar and then at his digivice his was a different style than Marq's but he wondered what it was capable of. Deciding to worry about it later he turned to Marq "It's a good thing he can't get out of there for the moment" He said.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games