Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 pm
more green mosnters were outside of the compartment awaiting the students tina notices that the fire had started to melt through the trains floor causing a 10 ft hole to appear and it seemed the fire wasnt acting like fire but more like acid
meanwhile james's body continues to cast shrinking spells on the compartments aiming his staff at the compart ment with the growth charm on it james casts a shrinking charm making half the people in the room be squished together

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm
*Tina came running back into the compartment, slammed the door shut (seeing the Trolley Witch had just left), and tried to catch her breath* "I think you were right about the whole 'possesion' theory. I went to the compartment where I had say James when I dragged Serenity here. When I looked in the compartment window everything looked alright. So, then I knock on the door and walked in and everything was different. He was just lying on the floor and he opened his eyes as I walked in and his eyes where black. So I started to back away slowly and then he just started throwing curses at me. And I took my wand out of my pocket as fast as I could and said "Stupify." but, nothing happenend and I know it hit him because, he absorbed it like some kind of sponge. Then I tried "Petrificus Totalus" and nothing happenend and then his face got contorted and started casting shrinking charms everywhere. Now there is a 10 foot hole in the train a-and its on fire but, its not acting like fire, its acting like acid. Then I ran back here. We have to send a letter to Professor Adonis right away and tell him what has happenend, he'll know what to do" *Tina took out and old piece of parchment and began to write a note and then took her owl out of her cage and attached the note to her leg. Then said to the owl, "Take this straight to Professor Adonis, go as fast as you can, and be careful." The owl hooted and then gave Tina a tinny bite on her finger as to say she understood and then flew out the train window. Tina pointed her wand to the compartment wall and enlarged the compartment again. Tina looked to everyone now and said* "What should we do in the meantime, I've tried to put out the fire and James, now what?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:08 pm
*something leaves the train and you look back and see james's luggae on the ground outside*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:18 pm
"What was that?" Tina said and then looked out the window. "It looks like James has flown the coop or at least his luggage has."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Serenity was in the corner the entire time the green ooze monsters began attacking. She sat there with an odd look on her face, one of awe. Her mouth hung down as she held the chocolate frog, which seemed to "drop" some bits of chocolate on the floor which signafied even the candy was afriad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 am
Lyra turns back to Kamalia. "Wow, you're a 5th year already? That flew by really fast. I've been ok, just very busy, as I was saying to Kitty."
Lyra listens to the commotion around her, a little worried, and makes sure her wand is within easy reach just in case.

Lyra Elizabeth

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 am
User Image

Nods head at what Lyra said. Yes it does seem like it fly by fast. I can imagine you being busy. I remember you talking about how much you have going on in the Great Hall one time.

Pulls wand out real fast when Tina runs in. Listens to what she has to say and watches her write a note. Sets tea cup under my seat and stands up. Pulls out a box with weird Celtic knots all over it out of messanger bag, opens it and pulls out a few vails with light green liquid in it. Then looks at Tina. We need a few people to cast a cold spell and an Aguamenti spell together at the hole or that acid will keep eating at the train and make the hole bigger. Trust me i know what i'm talking about. I'm in the top ranks for Potions. Holds up one of the vails. These has Aloe, black licorice, basil and a few other things inside it. It helps stop acid. But we need some people to help cool the acid and water it down some before pouring this around the rim of the hole were the acid is.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 am
"Great idea! I can help with that, Kamilia," said Kitty. "Are you gonna be a Potions Mistress one day?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 am
"Yeah, you really shouls be. Okay Kamalia, Kitty why dont you and I do the cold spell and Lyra and Andrew can to the Aguamenti spells while you do your thing with the vials maybe Serenity can help you. Everyone okay with this?" *Everyone nodded* "Okay, On Three! One! Two! THREE!"

techpriest35 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 20 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 pm
*more green monsters appear in the compartment that holds james telemar's body but they have a strange orange aura around them*
they 31 monsters begin feeding off of all the mage energy within james's body

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:43 pm
Serenity shook her head and hurried to help with the vials.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm
*As Tina said Three everyone one went in different directions around the hole. Tamalia and Serenity poured the vials on the acid, Lyra and Andrew cast the 'Aguamenti' spell, and Tina and Kitty cast there cold spell. It took a couple of seconds but the acid stopped died in it's tracks as did the monsters.* Tina yelled "Repairo" at the hole that was left and said to everyone, "I'm going to check on James and see if there is anyway to put him in a protection bubble or something so this can't happen again." *Tina ran down the Hall and out of site just as the Trolley Witch came into site.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:12 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:22 pm
*Tina came back walking to the compartment where she saw several eager faces.* "As soon as I got the there was a tapping on the window, I had to run to miss this curse he cast at me but it missed and I got to the window just in time to let the owl in. I could tell it belonged to Professor Adonis by its look. I grabed the note attached to the its leg and it said he would meet us at Platform 9 3/4. Until then try a Bubble charm. I did, and it worked. James is still levitating and casting spells but he can't hurt himself or anyone else." *Everyone looked relieved.* "I ran into the Trolley Witch in the Hall and I bought these for everyone. Hopefully our vacations will not be this crazy." *Tina dumped everything she had bought onto a small table she conjured out of this air.* "Now we can relax and wait until we get to the Platform."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games