Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:02 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
I'm home schooled. I've been home schooled for the majority of my life accualy. I do plan on going to a real school for high schol next year. There is one school called Linden Hall that I'd love to get into, but it's not cheap. So I'll probably go to one of the public schools arround here.

I'm doing well. I got to make hearts and gizzards today. The cats love when I make that because I share my food with them.

Burnt hands with features so clear

Ahhh, so that's why you're on so much. Do you ever get to go out on "field trips" at all?

I've been to several museums before. I also got to count a trip to The National Aquarium in Baltimore as a field trip.
We don't do many, but a friend of mine is also home schooled so we try to think of places to go that can count as schooling. Even though it's more of an excuse to hang out together.

I guess I never believed  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:03 am
lurichan
GAH! I slept in later because of the idiots with the lawn mower, and now my time is up already. *Races around like the white rabbit* "I'm late, I'm late..." *Races off*

Well I will see you later then. Bye.

I don't believe in TV  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:04 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
I'm home schooled. I've been home schooled for the majority of my life accualy. I do plan on going to a real school for high schol next year. There is one school called Linden Hall that I'd love to get into, but it's not cheap. So I'll probably go to one of the public schools arround here.

I'm doing well. I got to make hearts and gizzards today. The cats love when I make that because I share my food with them.

Burnt hands with features so clear

Ahhh, so that's why you're on so much. Do you ever get to go out on "field trips" at all?

I've been to several museums before. I also got to count a trip to The National Aquarium in Baltimore as a field trip.
We don't do many, but a friend of mine is also home schooled so we try to think of place to go that can count as schooling. Even though it's more of an excuse to hang out together.

I guess I never believed

Well, at least you get to get out and have some fun here and there. That's what field trips are all about. *nods and trails off*  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:09 am
I just woke up. I missed school ... 3nodding Forgive my seemingly out of place emoticon.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:19 am
No worries about strange emoticons makes it more interesting.

For a while I wouldn't change the page I was on. I had 12345 gold. After a while I decided it would be more fun to post than to look at the number.

We end up right here my friend  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:34 am
In am at 7807. I donated guild funds to my guild mule; thus, the lowering.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:14 pm
I must go now. I might be back depending on how long the stuff I must do will take.

Am I not living up to what I'm supposed to be  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:42 pm
IY_and_MCR
I must go now. I might be back depending on how long the stuff I must do will take.

Am I not living up to what I'm supposed to be

I had 420 gold yesterday morning, I didn't feel like posting, but I found that random PMs are more fun.

Life is just a place where people lose their minds  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Hello.

I'm back for a little while.
How are you?

All of my fears came true  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:56 pm
-pops in for a bit-

Hello hello.  

Geek Mama

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:59 pm
Lunar Daughter
-pops in for a bit-

Hello hello.

Hello.

You just reminded me of a charecter from The Nanny with your greeting. Fruther proof I'm watching too much Lifetime.

This is the way we should have done things  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:09 pm
That would make me give you an odd look in real life. Instead, Im going to emoticon you.

O.o

How are you doing otherwise?  

Geek Mama

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:13 pm
I'm doing well. I'm at my grandparents now that it's Teusday again.

Oh I have to go now. I'll talk to you some other time.
Bye.

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:15 pm
*wanders in*
Whats up?  

Rayna-chan.

Geek Mama

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:18 pm
Not a whole lot. Argueing with a friend over how much money could be made from a sexual harrassment lawsuit in an IM. You?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games