Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:22 pm
Zufluchtsort
Quote:
Ahtays. By invitation only is a lot of work, but if that is how you would like to set it up, then good luck to you. It's hard to get a small group of people to talk a lot, so you'll have to instigate a lot of conversations

sweatdrop Well, given the nature of my guild and its content, I would rather it be invitation. This way I am sure the person recieving the invitation knows what to expect. Also, it leads me to believe that I would know the person better. I wouldn't just hand out random invites. It would be a process. I agree with your last statement. However, you have 2000+ and it's only us ... sweatdrop It's all relevant. Take a guild like MPL. I would never want a guild like that. It's madness. No one has respect ... I absolutely dislike it. On the other hand, you have a guild like mine; thought out discussions, organization to the very last word. Some people might enjoy this kind of atmosphere. It will be trial and error really. I hope it goes well too.

MPL is a bit crazy at times. Of course it's like comparing apples to oranges since you're going for a serious, down to earth guild, and MPL is all about random crazyness that causes polls.

I personally try for a balance between rules and freedoms. I like to guide people in the direction I want them to go, but I don't force them to stay within a straightjacket of rules and regulations. I let some things slide when it's inconsiquential (like the occasional off topicness in some threads) but try to make sure people at least follow the key rules well.

I'm getting tired and rambly, so I think I'll be going to sleep soon myself. *waves* have a good night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:24 pm
neutral Good point.

Good night, Luri  

ieatyourtclol

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:33 am
I had a dream that I was a potato farmer in Alaska and that the potatos rose up against my village and killed everyone except me and my cat, Mao.....

That was weird.
I know I am at fault for off topicness most of the time, but it makes for intersting conversation.

Of course, this is the Chatbox....  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:02 am
Good morning.

I had a deam where I was fighting against a demon girl to find the keys to a gate that if opened would be the end of the world. Then it switched and I dreamed I was talking to a friend on AIM.

My dreams rarely stay coherant to a single plot.

The camera caught you causing a comotion on the gurny again  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Demite

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:21 am
Hiya

My dreams do that, The most plots I've ever had is four. whee

x  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:34 am
Hello

Yeah there where a few other things going on in that dream, but I can't remember them clearly. Usualy only the bad dreams stay on one plot. Which kinda sucks.

But yeah I could have a dream where I start out making toast and end up a charecter from Full Metal Alchemist. Usualy my dreams are messed up versions of things I have been doing in real life.

My final beath is gone  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:34 am
Why do people (the lawn care thingy my landlord pays to mow the grass) have to mow the lawn at 10:00 in the morning when I"m still trying to sleep? ~_~  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:37 am
Mowing at 10 AM? That can't be fun to do or witness.

Unable to lose this image  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:38 am
It wouldn't be so bad if it was someone else's lawn, but when it goes right past your window.......I felt like throwing a shoe at them or something, but all the shoes were 4 rooms away. -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:41 am
I wonder what the treaction would be if you did throw a shoe. I've been waken up by lawn work before. My grandfather likes to do that type of stuff before noon when he can. I know your pain.

So aside from disruptive mowing how have you been?

You are the song I know  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:45 am
Doing okay overall. How about you? I've been kindof curious now, but do you have school?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:51 am
I'm home schooled. I've been home schooled for the majority of my life accualy. I do plan on going to a real school for high schol next year. There is one school called Linden Hall that I'd love to get into, but it's not cheap. So I'll probably go to one of the public schools arround here.

I'm doing well. I got to make hearts and gizzards today. The cats love when I make that because I share my food with them.

Burnt hands with features so clear  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Demite

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:53 am
I would hate to be home schooled, I'd only have one friend if I was...  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:53 am
IY_and_MCR
I'm home schooled. I've been home schooled for the majority of my life accualy. I do plan on going to a real school for high schol next year. There is one school called Linden Hall that I'd love to get into, but it's not cheap. So I'll probably go to one of the public schools arround here.

I'm doing well. I got to make hearts and gizzards today. The cats love when I make that because I share my food with them.

Burnt hands with features so clear

Ahhh, so that's why you're on so much. Do you ever get to go out on "field trips" at all?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:02 am
GAH! I slept in later because of the idiots with the lawn mower, and now my time is up already. *Races around like the white rabbit* "I'm late, I'm late..." *Races off*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games