Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:49 pm
I have unvailed the homepage of my guild. The name is o.0 ? 0.o

Donations can be made there. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:52 pm
Zufluchtsort
I have unvailed the homepage of my guild. The name is o.0 ? 0.o

Donations can be made there. ^-^

*pokes it with a stick* So... why so.. formal in your intro? It sounds like a lawyer spouting off legal-esse.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:55 pm
I fail to see the little boxes for donating on the page. Me is stupid? Or just blind about the boxes?

You cannot sedate all the things you hate

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:57 pm
domokun Kindly refrain from poking my guild homepage with your stick. xp

It reflects that I will not be a pushover. I am hyperanal when it comes to having things the way I want it when my name is attached to a project. I am not here, in essence to make friends, merely to give advice and provide an enjoyable atmosphere within the net of rules and big person speak.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:57 pm
IY_and_MCR
I fail to see the little boxes for donating on the page. Me is stupid? Or just blind about the boxes?

I think you have to be a member of a guild before you can donate to it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:58 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

I think you have to be a member of a guild before you can donate to it. 3nodding

D:

Back to covering up the beauty which is my homepage.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:59 pm
Zufluchtsort
domokun Kindly refrain from poking my guild homepage with your stick. xp

It reflects that I will not be a pushover. I am hyperanal when it comes to having things the way I want it when my name is attached to a project. I am not here, in essence to make friends, merely to give advice and provide an enjoyable atmosphere within the net of rules and big person speak.

I think it comes off as a very a**l, and might actually scare some people away. You also might want to put what is required in a join request on your front page so that people know what the criteria for joining your guild are. *nods*  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:05 pm
It is purely invite only. You can not join by request! It isn't meant to scare people off ... then again, I am not shooting for the 13 and under crowd. I would rather have gaians between the ages of 15 and up. I make it sound legal because I want to be a presence. I want them to know, what is and what is not tolerated and what will happen to that person if they happen to break a rules repeatidly. Authoratative is the description I am looking for.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:08 pm
Zufluchtsort
It is purely invite only. You can not join by request! It isn't meant to scare people off ... then again, I am not shooting for the 13 and under crowd. I would rather have gaians between the ages of 15 and up. I make it sound legal because I want to be a presence. I want them to know, what is and what is not tolerated and what will happen to that person if they happen to break a rules repeatidly. Authoratative is the description I am looking for.

Ahtays. By invitation only is a lot of work, but if that is how you would like to set it up, then good luck to you. It's hard to get a small group of people to talk a lot, so you'll have to instigate a lot of conversations.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:08 pm
If I want to have any function tomarrow moring I should head off now.
I'll see you all later (hopefuly).
Good night.

You want a new lie

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:09 pm
Good night  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:09 pm
IY_and_MCR
If I want to have any function tomarrow moring I should head off now.
I'll see you all later (hopefuly).
Good night.

You want a new lie

*waves* night!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:13 pm
*lays down on the couch and plays with a rubix cube*  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:16 pm
Quote:
Ahtays. By invitation only is a lot of work, but if that is how you would like to set it up, then good luck to you. It's hard to get a small group of people to talk a lot, so you'll have to instigate a lot of conversations

sweatdrop Well, given the nature of my guild and its content, I would rather it be invitation. This way I am sure the person recieving the invitation knows what to expect. Also, it leads me to believe that I would know the person better. I wouldn't just hand out random invites. It would be a process. I agree with your last statement. However, you have 2000+ and it's only us ... sweatdrop It's all relevant. Take a guild like MPL. I would never want a guild like that. It's madness. No one has respect ... I absolutely dislike it. On the other hand, you have a guild like mine; thought out discussions, organization to the very last word. Some people might enjoy this kind of atmosphere. It will be trial and error really. I hope it goes well too.  

ieatyourtclol

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:18 pm
lurichan
*lays down on the couch and plays with a rubix cube*

Oooohhh .. I can solve any rubix cube. They are really easy. Which one do you have? I have all of them. I like the 5x5  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games