Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:19 pm
Well, dont let me intrude. I must leave shortly anyway. I meant to ask you a favor. I suppose I could pay you for it. Though a nice guild captain/friend would never except such an offerWould you be willing, when the time arrives, to pre-inspect my guild? I know it is the job of the captain but I would still love your input in regards to overal layout.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:20 pm
lurichan

I'm doing pretty good. ^_^ It's been a decently relaxing evening (after finishing fixing some of the coding in the New Banner thread so it AT LEAST doesn't stretch the page horribly) and I'm happy to see friends online tonight. ^_^

Sorry. My mind couldn't figure out the process of fixing the links.

Waltz into scum and base a marriage of the pain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:22 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I'm doing pretty good. ^_^ It's been a decently relaxing evening (after finishing fixing some of the coding in the New Banner thread so it AT LEAST doesn't stretch the page horribly) and I'm happy to see friends online tonight. ^_^

Sorry. My mind couldn't figure out the process of fixing the links.

Waltz into scum and base a marriage of the pain

It's okay, I'm just a bit finiky about overly stretched pages, so I worked on that part a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:23 pm
Zufluchtsort
Well, dont let me intrude. I must leave shortly anyway. I meant to ask you a favor. I suppose I could pay you for it. Though a nice guild captain/friend would never except such an offerWould you be willing, when the time arrives, to pre-inspect my guild? I know it is the job of the captain but I would still love your input in regards to overal layout.

*pokes your profile only to find it doesn't show up on your list* I wouldn't mind looking through it and telling you what might need improvement if need be, just let me know when you've got it to that point.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:25 pm
xp It's hidden from the registry. *pokes back*  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:27 pm
Zufluchtsort
xp It's hidden from the registry. *pokes back*
razz I was going to try to take a look for you now, but I suppose it can wait till another time.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:31 pm
I have only a few posts - like 17 of 100 pre-made.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:32 pm
Zufluchtsort
I have only a few posts - like 17 of 100 pre-made.

Oh? so you haven't finished putting it all together just yet? How much longer do you think it will take you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:38 pm
sweatdrop I knew she would ask Umm ... well - a while. redface

I need to complete my research. Also given that I lack the appropriate funds for subforums, those will have to wait. I would be comfortable with a 3 to 4 day waiting period.

The lengthy portion of my posts are rules and guidelines. I notice within every guild that members tend to be oblivious to these posts. I am taking measures to eliminate that. This feature requires time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:40 pm
Zufluchtsort
sweatdrop I knew she would ask Umm ... well - a while. redface

I need to complete my research. Also given that I lack the appropriate funds for subforums, those will have to wait. I would be comfortable with a 3 to 4 day waiting period.

The lengthy portion of my posts are rules and guidelines. I notice within every guild that members tend to be oblivious to these posts. I am taking measures to eliminate that. This feature requires time.

...Good luck with that, granted the Format of the rules post here might need a bit of a re-vamping and update, but people still don't read the guild guide most of the time. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:42 pm
Which is why those who don't are removed and those who do don't have to post around people who bump and whatever. Their is a subforum for spam scream USE IT!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:43 pm
Zufluchtsort
Also given that I lack the appropriate funds for subforums, those will have to wait.

Would you like me to donate to you?

Let's sing the death song kids  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:44 pm
Zufluchtsort
Which is why those who don't are removed and those who do don't have to post around people who bump and whatever. Their is a subforum for spam scream USE IT!

Most people get the hint and keep spam to the spam subforum... those who don't either learn quickly or wander off. *Shrugs*

*munches on rainbow colored goldfish* Yum, taste the fish cracker rainbow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:46 pm
I see there is an issue. While I would love to accept your donation, there would be no proof for you of its eventual location. You could donate to my guild fund. However, given that I have hidden it from the registry ... sweatdrop  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:48 pm
But I don't know the death song. gonk

It's.... MAY!!!! *dances* My birthday is the 11th. ^_^ I'll be.... 24  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games