Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:36 pm

"Sirius, you don't have to buy me anything. I'm fine," Remus said lightly, glancing up at the sky as well. "I suppose we might as well. We'll have to walk down to Hogsmeade and then floo to Diagon Alley if we're going to go to Gringotts."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:36 pm

"Yeah, come on," Sirius said standing up. "I've got to go to Gringotts and get my money back. Remus, you should probably come with Harry and I so we can put your name on the account as well." He glanced around at the group.

"Everyone is welcome to come of course, maybe we'll go to Madame Malkins as opposed to the shop in Hogsmeade, it's a bit more expensive, but it's worth it."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Gabriel turned considerably green at the thought of Gringotts. "I hate those trolleys!" he moaned as he buried his face into his arms. "I hate those trolleys with a fiery burning passion of hate." He paused. "Or something like that."

He sighed, stretching as he got up. "But I can't avoid 'em, so the sooner the better, let's go!" he urged. "I need to get my money and then get dress robes that will match the hair. Or I can change the hair colour and get robes accordingly." He shook his head. "I was always horrible with fashion."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:43 pm

"Really? I always loved the trolley rides. Probably why Lily-Flower brought us to that Muggle Theme Park that one time--Roller Coasters are the best inventions ever," Sirius commented.

"And don't worry, when he's not in rags, Remus does have a slight fashion sense. Which is why, I'm buying him robes when we get to Madame Malkins--no matter what he says."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

Harry shrugged, standing up.

"A fiery burning passion of hate," Harry repeated. "Sounds good. All right. Kathryn, you coming with us?"

Remus stood, smoothing down his robes. "Sirius, I don't need charity," he said carefully.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:45 pm

Gabriel grinned wickedly at Remus but refrained from answering the way he wished to. Instead he ran over to Harry and draped an arm around his shoulder.

"So, Harry, love," he began. "Do you have a date to this mandatory ball thingamajig that Dumbledore is forcing us to attend? And if you don't, would you care to accept me as your date?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:48 pm

"We went over this a thousand times when we were kids Remus, it is not charity, it's me making sure my best friend is taken care of. Charity is me giving money to some homeless Muggle, and last time I checked you were neither homeless, nor a Muggle," Sirius replied before glancing over at Draco and the Slytherin girl.

"And how about you two? Are either of you going to join us?" He grinned to himself as Gabriel asked Harry to the ball, but shook his head slightly.

"Honestly, no proper form whatsoever," he muttered quietly under his breath.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:49 pm

Harry was getting ready to duck out of the way of the impending battle between godparents when Gabriel put all of his weight onto him. He flushed again and looked intently at his shoes.

"Uh...yeah," he said, grinning a bit. "I'd like to go with you."

He sighed, glancing at Gabriel. "I'm usually the one doing the asking, that was surprisingly easy."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:51 pm

Gabriel grinned cheerfully, as though nothing could get him down from Cloud
Nine, or wherever he was. "Yeah, but I'm impatient, so usually, I ask before I can think of better and more romantic way to do it," he confessed.

Leaning over, he kissed Harry's cheek. "Thank you for accepting."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:51 pm

Remus smiled a bit at Harry and Gabriel and then frowned, looking at Sirius. "I can take care of myself, Sirius," he said sharply.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:52 pm

Gabriel looked up at Sirius and Remus, then turned back to Harry. "Are they always like this or did I just arrive at a special time of the month?" he wondered aloud, with a playful smirk adorning his features.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:54 pm

(Are we determined to keep Harry blushing or what?)

Harry was sure he was probably bright red, but he shook his head. "Well, as the new dynamic of "Sirius and Remus" is a bit new to me, I'm thinking this is normal behavior for them," he answered with a slight shrug.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:56 pm

"I know you can Remus," Sirius said, smirking lightly at Harry and Gabriel.

"But thanks to the morons in charge you have little money, and we both know that as soon as Harry signs the papers, I'll have more money than I'll know what to do with. So I'd like to make it a joint account between the both of us and get you some new robes and anything else you might need or want that way I know you aren't starving yourself to keep warm during the winter, or freezing to keep eating, or whatever the case may be." He glared at Gabriel.

"And before I forget, you and I will be having a discussion on what your intentions towards my Godson are."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:58 pm

"Heh," the redhead said. "Well, can we have that discussion later? I mean, we kinda want to get to the robes shop and such before the ball!"

In all honesty, Gabriel was avoiding the answer, because he didn't know. He sighed to himself and pushed the thoughts aside for the moment. After all, he couldn't dwell with all these people around. It just wasn't done!
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games