Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:15 pm
"I don't think that all Gods are the same, but deep down in my heart I believe that Freyja and Artemis are the same Goddess because they're so alike."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:06 pm
The Indubitable Katie-Kat
PhantomPhoenix0

Said person has blond hair, blue eyes, and aparently, no physical characteristics of Native Americans (according to a student of forensic anthropology anyway).
It's possible. My siblings and I are a quarter Native American, and the only one who looks it is my brother. My sister looks like a beach bunny and I look like a nondescript person of western European descent (thanks, Dad).

I have a friend who's half Native American and it fully blew me away since she basically has nothing of the characteristic and looks like a typical Caucasian.

Celeblin Galadeneryn
"I don't think that all Gods are the same, but deep down in my heart I believe that Freyja and Artemis are the same Goddess because they're so alike."
gonk
WHERE??!?!  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 pm
I don't know about gods, but I believe that all humans are fundamentally the same person.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:37 pm
SpaceTerminal Destiny

Celeblin Galadeneryn
gonk
WHERE??!?!
On campus fluff circle. My boyfriend, who is atheist, was trying to be supportive of my faith and got their literature.

Thank you U Windsor.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
SpaceTerminal Destiny

Celeblin Galadeneryn
gonk
WHERE??!?!
On campus fluff circle. My boyfriend, who is atheist, was trying to be supportive of my faith and got their literature.

Thank you U Windsor.

Wait. You mean the local university pagan club is full of fluffs? gonk

Oh well, at least Waterloo doesn't even have one. I'd be afraid if it were to come up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 pm
SpaceTerminal Destiny
Celeblin Galadeneryn
SpaceTerminal Destiny

Celeblin Galadeneryn
gonk
WHERE??!?!

Thank you U Windsor.

Oh well, at least Waterloo doesn't even have one. I'd be afraid if it were to come up.
It is indeed. They used to have a website but it's down, or I'd share the fluff.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:50 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
SpaceTerminal Destiny
Celeblin Galadeneryn
SpaceTerminal Destiny

Celeblin Galadeneryn
gonk
WHERE??!?!

Thank you U Windsor.

It is indeed. They used to have a website but it's down, or I'd share the fluff.

Actually, the one that was here shut down the term before fall. So I don't know what went on there. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:58 am
Without nature they are not pagan. If you look at pagan through history and through Europe nature and seasons are at the very root of pagan beliefs, from the Norse, Germanic tribes and even the Anglo-Saxons, even Christian observe pagan tradtions (even if they don't know it) and nature is still at the core, so no, I do not agree with you.

Without nature, it doesn't make sense as true pagan. Yes, I am being a bit purest, but I have studied a lot of history and at degree level.

You aren't pagan unless you worship nature! (and follow the wheel of the mother ******** year apparantly).  

patch99329

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 pm
patch99329
Without nature they are not pagan. If you look at pagan through history and through Europe nature and seasons are at the very root of pagan beliefs, from the Norse, Germanic tribes and even the Anglo-Saxons, even Christian observe pagan tradtions (even if they don't know it) and nature is still at the core, so no, I do not agree with you.

Without nature, it doesn't make sense as true pagan. Yes, I am being a bit purest, but I have studied a lot of history and at degree level.

You aren't pagan unless you worship nature! (and follow the wheel of the mother ******** year apparantly).

Because every single culture has the same climate and weather patterns.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 pm
maenad nuri

Because every single culture has the same climate and weather patterns.
Not to mention fully personified deities for all these things!  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:45 am
I got PM'd by a certain very upset, willfully ignorant "handfasting" fan, who promptly put me on ignore afterwards. I'm sure at least some of you know who she is. I cut it into pieces because it's a little long and garbled and even I had a hard time following it.

I'm going to also keep a running tally of how many things she repeats. There's a lot. I won't be keeping track of willful ignorance though. The whole post is that. o_o

Seraphimia
I saw your nice comments on the group.

Don't bother replying, you are on my ignored list where you belong.

You all come out with hateful comments then dare to call me immature! Pot calling kettle black. I dare to have a view that is not that of your approved consensus. Boo f**king hoo!

I think a chunk of this was in the thread she made.

Number of times she uses the word unfriendly/rude/mean while being insulting: 1

Quote:
You are none, of you pagans, you are all little sheeple, conditioned by misinformation.

You are new agers dressed up as neo-pagans.

You call me out in an unfriendly manner and I am not allowed to dare comment or have my own opinion, without the bitches of Eastwick on my back.

Sheeple word count: 1
Number of times she uses the word unfriendly/rude/mean while being insulting: 2
Making claims of us not being neo pagans: 1

Quote:
I have been pagan most of my life and I am sure as hell more knowledgeable in the area then the lot of you little kids put together.

Referring to her detractors as younger than they are: 1
Making massive claims about her own background: 1

Quote:
You have all contradicted yourselves numerous times in your nasty bitchy comments which just goes to show your age.

Referring to her detractors as younger than they are: 2

Quote:
Right back’atcha on all your hateful comments:

I find YOUR wilful ignorance irritating enough to not be the epitome of courtesy and want to hug you.

o_O moments: 1 (yes she did in fact say that she doesn't want to hug me now)

Quote:
I honestly don't give two flying ******** what is "nice" in your book, either.

I'm just astounded by YOUR immaturity.

Referring to her detractors as younger than they are: 3

Now she gets to my responses specifically I guess? This post is really confusing. o_o

Quote:
“I have a feeling that you only don't like it because it impacts your image:”

Well, do’h yeah! Are you really all that dumb. Who doesn’t care about having the finger pointed at them when they are trying to establish themselves with a new serivce in mini-shops.

o_O moments: 2 (I told her how she could save her image and actually make it better... o_O)

Quote:
“Not all pagans are the same. “

No s**t sherlock, thanks for enlightening me, now I can go join the Illuminate.

Forget paganism what about being a just down right decent human being, with some consideration for the person on the other end of the keyboard you’ve just objectified in your abuse. Hummm. Too above your neo-pagan ways is it?

Number of times she uses the word unfriendly/rude/mean while being insulting: 3
Making claims of us not being neo pagans: 2

Quote:
“Justify this with outside reliable sources as I do not find a person established to be a willfully ignorant child a credible source.”

After you!

LOL at this comment. I have a degree with history I don’t need to justify my knowledge to a bunch of little kids on a “pixel related forum that has no bearing on real life.” Who believes scholars that use conjecture and modern merging of religious beliefs to re-write a countries history.

Referring to her detractors as younger than they are: 4
Making massive claims about her own background: 2
O_o moments: 3 (why did she quote that sentence)
O_o moments: 4 (That last sentence came out of nowhere)

Quote:
"The road to hell is paved in good intentions"

Sorry you said you were pagan or was that Christian, are you confused?

Making claims of us not being neo pagans: 3
O_o moments: 5 (I did actually quote the sentence, to show that it wasn't my words. I guess she didn't see the quotes?)

Quote:
YOU PROVE YOUR STATEMENTS.

My thread was never up for discussion, it was a promotion, plain and simple and you all went a sh*t all over it.

I mostly started the service because I didn’t like the homophobic wedding service and wanted their to be an alternative with some depth and history. Simple.

Still think your nice people now?

Butch of bitchy little hormonal conditioned sheeple, the lot of you.

Sheeple word count: 2 (who seriously even uses this word anymore?)
Number of times she uses the word unfriendly/rude/mean while being insulting: 4

Tally totals:
Making claims of us not being neo pagans: 3
O_o moments: 5
Sheeple word count: 2
Number of times she uses the word unfriendly/rude/mean while being insulting: 4
Referring to her detractors as younger than they are: 4
Making massive claims about her own background: 2

There's quite a few fallacies in here, but I'd rather only read through this once, so see if you folks can find them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 am
I think everyone who posted in her thread, got that letter. Once again, I'm astounded by immaturity.  

RubyLight

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:56 am
Jesus Christ on a Stick!

We need to come up with similiarly vulgar statements of astoundment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:48 am
Gho the Girl
Jesus Christ on a Stick!

We need to come up with similiarly vulgar statements of astoundment.

I've been using Dionysos on a pogo stick for quite some time now. It's an amusing picture, at least to me.  

maenad nuri
Captain

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 am
My snark was from her too stare

AAARRRGH *Kills*

FLUFFY ******** BUNNY.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games