Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:15 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Shadow - Dragon
-edit-

oh sheet wrong page. Regardless I do have a question, is there a chance to locate a shiny Pokemon in the wild?

Ah, sorry for missing this!
But no, currently there's not. There's a good chance we will implement a system in the future, however.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:50 pm
Just thought I would say, with the removal of my character Teddy, I am planning to transfer all of his items as well as Pokemon Totodile and Sandile to my new Alolan character Freddy.  

Takaho

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Takaho
Just thought I would say, with the removal of my character Teddy, I am planning to transfer all of his items as well as Pokemon Totodile and Sandile to my new Alolan character Freddy.

Thank you! : )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:57 am
Is there somewhere we find a Z-Ring, or can we just use Z-Moves as soon as we find the crystals?  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:53 am
A Lazy Samurai
Is there somewhere we find a Z-Ring, or can we just use Z-Moves as soon as we find the crystals?

You can just RP out getting one, if you want : ) Kinda like the megastone and it's bracelet, we're not too strict on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:32 am
When I'm rolling for wild Pokemon, does the order I roll them in matter for meeting them in-character? Or can I meet them in whatever order I want as long as I rolled them?

Like, say I rolled and got X Y Z. Could I meet them in order of Z Y X if I wanted?  

xxxmamoru

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:35 am
I have a question about stat increases. Say my Pikachu has the Lightningrod ability, and knows Electric Terrain and Thunderbolt.

So turn one Pikachu uses Electric Terrain and is hit by an electric-type move, activating Lightningrod. On turn two Pikachu uses Thunderbolt (90 x1/10 = 99 x1.5 = 148.5) for 149 damage, is that right?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:43 pm
xxxmamoru
When I'm rolling for wild Pokemon, does the order I roll them in matter for meeting them in-character? Or can I meet them in whatever order I want as long as I rolled them?

Like, say I rolled and got X Y Z. Could I meet them in order of Z Y X if I wanted?

Yes, as long as they are the correct levels that you rolled for, you can encounter them in any order if you want.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:45 pm
A Lazy Samurai
I have a question about stat increases. Say my Pikachu has the Lightningrod ability, and knows Electric Terrain and Thunderbolt.

So turn one Pikachu uses Electric Terrain and is hit by an electric-type move, activating Lightningrod. On turn two Pikachu uses Thunderbolt (90 x1/10 = 99 x1.5 = 148.5) for 149 damage, is that right?

Yes, except the damage would be rounded down, so it would be 148 instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 pm
Just wondering for the Trials where they say who has the first move (totem or you), is that only for the very first round of moves? Or the whole battle?

Like if my Pokemon is a lower level and it says I go first, will it go (ignoring allies):

Round 1 - Me, Totem
Round 2 - Me again, Totem Pokemon again, etc

or will it go back to being based on levels/speed/priority after the first round?

Round 1 - Me, Totem
Round 2 - Totem (if it's a higher level) - Me, and continue in this order?  

xxxmamoru

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:03 pm
xxxmamoru
Just wondering for the Trials where they say who has the first move (totem or you), is that only for the very first round of moves? Or the whole battle?

Like if my Pokemon is a lower level and it says I go first, will it go (ignoring allies):

Round 1 - Me, Totem
Round 2 - Me again, Totem Pokemon again, etc

or will it go back to being based on levels/speed/priority after the first round?

Round 1 - Me, Totem
Round 2 - Totem (if it's a higher level) - Me, and continue in this order?

It's for the whole trial  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:30 pm
Aah, alright. Thanks for the quick answer.  

xxxmamoru

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:23 pm
20 posts
Wacan Berry: Reduces damage from a super effective Electric attack by 50% (of total damage)
Growth: 25 posts to grow a tree
Yield: 2-5

Electric Gem: While holding this gem, an electric type attack does x1.5 damage
Electric Seed: Boosts Defense on Electric Terrain

30 posts
Cell Battery: Absorbs an electric attack and raises this Pokemon's attack one stage. Note: Consumed after effect takes place.
Berserk Gene: Increases the attack stat by four stages but gives a strange incurable confusion for 5 turns. Notes: Held item consumed upon entry to battle. Switching out with Baton Pass causes the 5 turns to start over on the new Pokemon. This confusion is not affected by Own Tempo.

Note worth items
Electric Terrain: Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.5 and prevents pokemon from falling asleep. Lasts for five turns. Pokemon are grounded so long as ground type moves would effect them.

Ok so I just wanted to kind of put in perspective why I'm making this argument. I personally think the Consumed held items should be dropped from 30 to 20 posts in order to be more even with the Terrian seeds because the terrain seeds are arguably more powerful than something such as Cell betty which is my arguing point. BUT items like weakness policy i can see being 30 no arguments made.

Cell berry is only of value in around 3 gyms or if you can set up an NPC battle to be in your favor and for a x1 atk increase and negating the Dmg. It's not AS useful as the electric terrain seed or even the berries. The seed not only gives a +1 Def boost but the only way to get its effect is by using the correct terrain move which has an effect of its own already.

Gems give a +50% Dmg boost and some berries negate 50% Dmg. Both cost 20 posts with berries being easily replenished by growing more. In addition, Berserk Gene maxes Atk for 30 posts, even with its drastic negative drawback which only lasts 5 turns that's an impressive effect for relatively cheap.

Cell battery and items like it on the other hand, are only useful IF your hit with X type of move, or use X type of move and really serve no further value.

Think of it like this

30 posts = Cell battery = Negates1 electric attack & +1 Atk [ Only of value If the opponent has an electric move so that's a 1/18 chance per move slot per pokemon ]
VS
20 posts = Electric seed = +1 Def / Electric terrains effect of +50% dmg and insomnia. [ Can be used when ever you desire and in any better ]

My point is the seeds can be used whenever you need / want whereas items like Cell battery and Snow ball are only useful If the right conditions are met.

Id just like this brought to consideration is all <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:43 am
Is this month's horoscope reward 2 Bug/Grass TMs AND Super Potions/Revives, or one or the other?  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:36 am
A Lazy Samurai
Is this month's horoscope reward 2 Bug/Grass TMs AND Super Potions/Revives, or one or the other?

It is both tms and potions or revives.
Please hold tight on that for a moment, as we've realized an error and need to amend the part having to do with super potions and revives. Sorry for any inconveniences!  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games