Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:10 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: yeah, it makes everything so much faster and yet slower too))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

X looked up and Odayaka. She crawled into bed with Nami and pulled up the book in with her.
"can I have a sandwich?"

Sasha lightly chuckled
"Make that two, I can brew tea here."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:54 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(Wasn't Kiru supposed to be a magic teacher? )

Yogtz was shocked that Sasha hugged him.. He didn't really know how to react. "I-I I'm not," he shifted his focus when lunch was mentioned.
"Just get me a bowl of soup if possible kupo. Whatever's on the menu today should be fine," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:02 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded and kept in mind everything that everyone wanted. She then started to leave the Infirmary, looking up at Byakko, "Byakko...how about you...?"

His ears twitched, "Does the cafeteria..serve salmon?" he said telepathically.

She shrugged, "I...don't think...they do?" she didn't know herself, since she doesn't usually check the cafeteria menu.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:42 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: I guess Kiru was a teacher but I dunno why he left....))
User Image

"are you alright with this, Odayaka? I mean, if you want, I could go and get food for everyone." Sasha said.

A light caught her eye, she sighed rubbing her head.

X looked at Sasha
"whats wrong?"

Sasha sighed
"I think Jaster taking over Light's class was a bad idea, Jax just broke some of Jaster's chest bones."

X's eyes opened wide
"J....j...Jax!?? He's here!" she seemed scared of him

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:18 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(He's still around. Most of his characters are at a dinner with most of my characters in castle town right now. )
Yogtz raised an eyebrow. "Bad nobody I assume kupo? From what I know, Jaster is fiery enough as is. An 'evil' version of him, well i'd rather not think of the capabilities that one would have kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ah ok))
User Image

"fiery, but over all good. Jax on the other hand, well....." she rubbed her head.
"he's malevolent and hard to control. I have no idea why he wont form back with Jaster to form the somebody again."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:28 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked back at Sasha and nodded, "Don't worry...I'll be..right back." she said as she left the room and headed towards the cafeteria.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:42 pm
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

"Thank you kupo," Yogtz said as Odayaka left. He returned his attention to Sasha. "I could go on about how once an individual has freedom, they no longer want to be bound to another kupo, but I know it'd be mostly stuff you already know. Only way I see a nobody merging again with their somebody is through some sort of trap kupo," he said.

(OOC: wait, if the nobody and somebody exist at the same time, who gave jaster a piece of their heart when he was a heartless. Assuming you're going off the kh1 method. Watch there be something in the psp games or japanese cell phone games that completely disproves anything I say XD )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Ok here is my logic, its a cross between KH1 and KH2, er....more make it KH3D, Ansem had a heartless crest on his chest, he is the heartless of Xenahort, we don't actually see him become a actual heartless however he is still keeping human form somehow as a heartless. In KH2, we had met Xemnas, Xenahort's nobody, apart from his heartless pretty much.
Here is where Jaster (and Kelina *his mom* ) are concerned. Earlier this year Jaster (somebody) was lured into a fight, his nobody was ripped apart from his heartless by the organization, Jax. His heartless returned to the academy.
In true KH thing, either the heartless and nobody (Since in kh1, its speculated that Sora, after Kairi changed him back, was just a heart, his nobody gone.) when Roxas and Sora became one because of DIZ, that reformed Sora as a somebody, not just a walking heart or a nobody. That's one way, the other way is for both the nobody and the heartless to be destroyed, that would...'technically' bring back the somebody, in the case of Master Xenahort.
With Jaster and Jax, I was planning on something similar to what Sora went thru, except without Namine and DIZ.))
((sorry, been up since 5 am))

User Image

Sasha sighed
"I suppose, but its rather frustrating having in all technicality two Jaster's running around. Jax, in my opinion, cant grow a heart as he only experiences anger, if he were to experience sadness, friendship, stuff like that, then I guess it would be possible. I actually haven't done much research on it."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:25 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: not putting in jaster's pic, I need to make it smaller again))
User Image

Jaster walks in with Tsuyoi slowly, he bit his bottom lip.

Sasha nodded
"Thank you Tsuyoi. Jaster, I was expecting you, sit down and take off the shirt."

Jaster grit his teeth, he unbuttoned and took off his shirt, he didn't whine from the pain though. His chest was horribly bruised with some bones showing thru his skin. He took deep breaths.

"I have a favor to ask of you all, don't let mom find out. I don't want her breathing down my neck again like last semester...."

X covered her eyes.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Sasha, "Yeah.." she rubbed her head, since now that she helped Jaster to the Infirmary, there wasn't anything else to do. Well, she didn't know what else to do. She leaned on the doorway frame thinking about it..while doing so though, she felt something bump into her from behind, followed by a soft yelp, "Hm?" she looked behind her to find Odayaka who had almost dropped some of the food on the tray.
Odayaka eventually kept the food in place, and let out a sigh of relief. She looked up at who she bumped into, finding that it was Tsuyoi. Her ears went down, "D-Don't stand...in door..." she said before walking around Tsuyoi and in the room. "Food's here!" she said as she placed the food on a nearby table.
"My bad.." she said before following behind Odayaka. She looked at the food, as her stomach growled, "Ah." she put her hand to her stomach, "That's right...I haven't eaten yet."
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi and tilted her head, "Want me to get you food too?"
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at her, "You just came from the cafeteria, I can't ask you to go back and get me food..but," she pets Odayaka's head which made her ears go down, "Thanks for being so generous little Oda." she said with a smile.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:00 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: not putting in jaster's pic, I need to make it smaller again))
User Image

Sasha smiled
"If you'd like, you could have half my sandwich Tsuyoi."
She grabbed a ice pack and placed it against Jaster's chest.
"Hold that there."

Jaster groaned and held the ice pack against his broken ribs.

Sasha started healing magic, several loud pops were heard.

Jaster grit his teeth.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:16 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Ah, all right." she was actually glad that Sasha decided to share. She took the other half of Sasha's sandwich, "Thanks." she said before taking a bite into the sandwich.
Byakko jumped down from Odayaka's head, and walked over to one of the fruit bowls, and started to eat out of it.
Odayaka grabbed the other fruit bowl and took the fork which was conveniently in the bowl for her. She then started to eat as well.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:09 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Yogtz took the bowl of soup. "Thank you miss... I don't think I ever learned your name kupo," he said slightly embarrassed. He looked to Jaster as he was being healed. Tough little S.O.B we've got here, he thought as he partook of his soup.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:53 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked at Yogtz, her ears twitch, "Your welcome." She then poked at the fruit with the fork, her ears perk up, "I-It's...Odayaka...but," she then looked at Tsuyoi, "Some people...call me Oda...because it's simple." she said, looking back down at her fruit bowl.
Tsuyoi looked at Odayaka and smiled, and continued to eat her sandwich, "She's quite fond of moogles, so you just talking to her makes her feel really honored." she decided to say to Yogtz."
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi, her ears perked up when Tsuyoi had told Yogtz that, "Don't tell!" she said, hitting Tsuyoi repeatedly with her free hand. However, she wasn't hitting strong enough to a point where it would hurt Tsuyoi.
She chuckled at Odayaka, rubbing the back of her head, "Sorry, I just felt like I needed to tell him."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games