Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:45 am
Grawr.. Hopefully they won't. =__=;; But.. idk. Grrr. D:<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:01 pm
aw that sucks, Hiroku. i sowie *hugs*  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm
That's sad, I do hope you'll be able to keep in touch.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 pm
I hope so too.

But it's not like talking in person. :c Grr.. RAWR. -_-  

SaintHiroku

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:47 am
agreed.

i HATE ******** scammers! HATE!!!![/size} scream

and i hate my sister for ratting me out on talking to Zorro. now i might be banned from the comp.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:24 pm
Why aren't you allowed to talk to him?

I don't like people who don't wash their hands and then have the nerve to ask me for my food -_-''

Dariram
Crew

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:45 pm
Grrrr. DDD:< Little freshman boys who steal i-pods.

Grr. I'm mad. But.. if I find out who they are.. then I.. feel sorry for whoever it is. :C Really really sorry. T^T  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:49 am
something about "not knowing who the hell he is," and s**t like that. and i cant tell her i know what he looks like either. and IM CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I PUT OUT ON THE NET!! RAWR IM NOT GONNA GET RAPED OR ANYTHING MOM!!!

*goes back to fix the size thing*

that food thing is gross. ew. DX

id kill someone if i had an iPod and they stole it. theyd be extra dead if they were freshies. like, dropping them off the second floor of the school dead. or the roof.  

darkdark7

Meroko Senpai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:36 am
selfish and mean people who care about nothing except themselves  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:39 pm
Grrr.. It all comes down to tomorrow.. If I don't fine them tomorrow.. The chances I will.. will go waaaay down. =__=;; But.. if I do.. I'll punch them in the face, take it, and run. lol. If my friend finds them first.. Ew. =__= They're gonna get beat up real bad.

Ha ha. Maybe I'm just weird.. But the food thing.. rofl I don't mind. lol.  

SaintHiroku

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:49 pm
go Hiroku >:3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:44 pm
lol. Yeah! Whoo~!! >:3

Urgh. =_= I didn't find them.. I'll keep on looking though. My friend's just gonna get a new i-pod though.

I'm.. gonna rant on myself. >_<;; Grrr. >:[ I think I got someone into really big trouble. -___-;; I feel bad.  

SaintHiroku

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:13 am
Zorro was agreeing with my mother last night. No One agrees with my mother when im arguing with her. especially not when we're arguing about something stupid. u agree with me cuz i know im right in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:27 am
Hmm... I also agree that you should be careful with what you put on the web, but that is just common sense.  

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:28 am
Hiroku, man that sucks! I hope the iPod thing works out and you or your friend are able to find it and get it back.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games