Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Current Game: Try Outs

xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 1
Position: Chaser
Roll Total: XXXX (+4 Stealing/Shooting) = XXXXX
To Goal: 1/3
PASSING TO: ARIANA

Team 1 score: 00 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
Wearing: Try Out Clothes

Veronica was half surprised that she managed by only a hair to get the quaffle before Tanya and she smiled half apologetic to Tanya. Noting the first year on her team, Ariana, Ronna called out, "Oye, Ariana, right?" She said tossing the quaffle towards her-hopefully it wouldn't be intercepted and the girl could reach it in time. Ronna figured she didn't honestly consider herself much of chaser material and it would be good to give the first year a chance.

5th Year, Prefect, Reparifors Group Therapy Club and Dueling Club
Muggle-born, Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
AC:16
Modifiers: +4 Steal//+4 Shooting
Lives: [O] [O] [O] [O]
<>
Yukina101
amo10690

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya took it in stride that Ronna was able to get the quaffle before her, she was admittedly a tad taller, and sent the other girl and encouraging smile. That didn't mean she wasn't about to try and steal it from her though. The other girl must have sensed her plans since she was throwing it to one of her team mates so soon after she caught it. She dove forward with her arm outstretched in an attempt to steal from the other girl.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 for Swiping
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
To Goal: ~/3
Final Roll: 15

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: Team 2Thinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 pm
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya grinned as she managed to snag to ball midair and zoomed down the field in route of the goals.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Final Roll: ~

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: Team 2Thinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC

amo10690 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

Arianna nodded as she was placed on the first team. I've only got one shot at this! Better make it good. She mounted her broom and watched as one of her teammates caught the quaffle. She flew into position to catch the pass. Ari grinned as Veronica tossed the ball towards her. But Tanya swept in and intercepted before it had even reached Ari. Ari shook her head in disbelief. I've got to do better than this. She decided to try and steal the quaffle back from the older girl. She held her breath as she positioned herself.

OOC: First time playing. Let me know if I make any crucial mistakes smile

Position: Chaser Team 1
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 Catching
Special Skills:Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Total:7  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:03 pm
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya swerved out of the way of Ariana and continued on. She hadn't made a goal yet but she kept trying, and that had to count right?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

To Goal: 2/3
Final Roll: ~

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
Officially: Gryffindor Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try Outs
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 1
Position: Beater
Aiming at: Tanya Cherri
Roll Total: 15 (+1 Hitting Bluders) = 16 (MISS!)

Opponents hit: 00
Opponents missed: 00
Bludgers blocked: 00
Team 1 score: 00 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [O]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAfter Jacob called them down, he landed like the others and listened to the team split up. He was actually sort of glad he got to try the beater position as well. Though, it seemed that Jacob in general had rearranged almost everyone's positions. He supposed Jacob was trying to get a complete feel of everyone's talents and some of the placements were probably more of him just trying to keep the teams more balanced. He nodded taking to the sky a few moment after two of his team's chasers and the pretty dark skinned girl in his year, Tanya, who was generally hanging out with one of the Hufflepuff girls, Elsie, and a guy in Ravenclaw named Echo.

As he took to the sky he smiled as the female upperclassman who was playing beater in the first scrimmage managed to get the quaffle barely before Tanya-probably Veronica's height being the advantage and quickly passing it to Arianna but it was intercepted by Tanya. Spotting a nearby bludger, Julius took a breath and decided to aim the bludger at Tanya-might as well start getting the feel of being a beater the sooner the better, right?

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +1 to Hitting Bludgers
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Yukina101

(( OOC: Long work days this week-actually for this and the next two weeks, on the weekdays-... please forgive me for any slow posting. ))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:16 am
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya kept flying towards the goal posts when she spotted a bludger in her peripheral vision and barely managed to escape its path. She gave a sigh of relief and kept going and when she neared the goal posts threw the quaffle towards the posts.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

To Goal: 3/3
Final Roll: 7

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: Team 2Thinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC~whyjustwai>.<

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:01 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

Leonette saw Tanya coming for her. She had no choice but to get ready to protect her goals from a potential score. Surprisingly she was getting more action then she thought she would. After playing Chaser for three years it was nice to get some of that seeing how used to it she happened to be. Watching the Quaffle being thrown at the goal Leonette went to interrupt it.

With: Teammates

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: Team One! KEEPER Total Roll: 19
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Saves: --- Misses: ---
Scored two goals as Chaser...

.. Team 1 - Team 2
0 - 0

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:05 am
User Image

Catching the Quaffle in her arms surprisingly rather easy, Leonette smiled. "Nice try Tanya." she said before looking for an out. "Arianna catch!" she called out to her. She wondered how good the first year was at a position she knew so much about.

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: Team One! KEEPER - Passing to Arianna Total Roll: ---
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

Saves: 1 Misses: ---
Scored two goals as Chaser...

.. Team 1 - Team 2
0 - 0

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:08 am
User Image

David continued to scan the field. He hopped to find the snitch this time. Although his luck hadn't been so good today it seemed. Would he ever spot the snitch?

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts) Total Roll : 21
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching, +8 AC
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Axel was a bit disappointed that his run for chaser had ended so abruptly, he'd barely made any contribution and that irked him to no end. At this rate, he was never going to make the team. He hoped Cash and Cami would have better luck than he. He rested, drank a potion that Jacob handed out before he changed his gear, threw on bludger bays and then took a bat before he flew into position. When the game began, Axel had to admit he was a little flustered. It was hard to keep up with the rogue bludgers, and then trying to pinpoint a target, and actually hit! He lost the bludger more than once for taking too long to try and line up a shot. When his chance to shine finally came, he struck his bat towards a bludger aiming down for Ariana, who seemed to have the quaffle.

[OOC://]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
Second Year, Halfblood
12 years old Ψ 5' Ψ 113lbs
Beater: Team Two

HP ══════ 100%
(+2 flying)
(0/3) __ Total Roll: --

╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

TEAM ONE:
Chasers ~ Celeana, Xavier, Ronna, Ariana
Keeper ~ Leonette
Beater ~ Julius, Jacob

TEAM TWO:
Chasers ~ Crash, Rosabella, Tanya, Toby
Keeper ~ Alexandria
Beater ~ Axel, Nina

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:25 am

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year
Gryffindor Vice Captain

So.. This was most assuredly new. He couldn't remember the last time he'd ever played a chaser position, maybe third year, during advanced flying classes actually. Tanya had maintained possession of the quaffle long enough to try and score, in the meantime, Crash was still trying to get back into the groove of things. It was entirely different to constantly fly these high speeds than it was to just sit there and thrust himself in the way of quaffles. He had to admit, he'd gotten a bit distracted, but quickly came to when Leonette blocked Tanya's shot. He moved in quickly towards the first year chaser and tried to intercept the ball from Arianna.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 142lbs Age: 16
Chaser: Team Two
L1 L2 L3
AC= 17
(+5 to steal/score) (+7 to flying)
Total Roll: 10 miss!
T1 | T2
00 - 00
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

TEAM ONE:
Chasers ~ Celaena, Xavier, Veronica, Arianna
Keeper ~ Leonette
Beater ~ Julius, Jacob

TEAM TWO:
Chasers ~ Crash, Tanya, Rosabelle, Toby
Keeper ~ Alexandria
Beater ~ Nina, Axel

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 am
User Image

Yes! David was off after the snitch the moment he saw it. All he needed to do was get to it and catch the darn thing. Of course that was the hard part...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts) Total Roll : ---
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching, +8 AC
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image

Arianna grinned as the keeper passed her the Quaffle. This was her chance to show some of her talent if she could just manage to catch the ball she'd be set. She saw a male chaser on the other team moving in to catch it as well. Luckily he missed. She sighed in relief as the ball sailed into her little arms.

Ari started heading towards the other teams goalposts. It was then that she noticed the bludger. Oh, Crap. She ducked just in time as it whirled right past her ear. "Woo! That was really close! Nice shot!" Ari focused her sights on moving towards the goal posts.

Position: Chaser Team 1
Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 Catching
Special Skills:Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Total:  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina went down with the whistle. So she was finally getting to try as Beater! She smiled and took up a bat noticing her new friend was also on the late arrivals list. She smiled at Ari before taking a potion for her injury and getting into the air. But still, She noticed Ronna was now a chaser and was on the opposing team. She went for a lbudger aiming it at Ronna

Position: Beater Team 2
Modifiers: +2 to hitting the Bludger
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

╚═════════════════════╝

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games