Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Quidditch Pitch, Slytherin House Tryouts.
                                                                Who? The hopefuls and returning players.
                                                                Thoughts?I WILL make first string this year.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx
                                                                After getting a good eye for what was going on during the match, he focused in on a new target. Silver team's chaser was rocketing down the pitch, nearly upon the goals. Leon was going after her so he'd throw a distraction out to make sure that hit. Without holding back, he nailed a passing bludger towards Tristan.

Green Team Beater
                                                                Roll = Nat 2, hit self.
                                                                AC: 11
                                                                Current Total Bludger Modifier = +3
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:21 pm
(Whoops, I did a dumb and forgot to roll)  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Nothing and no one. Just screeching winds, a darkness infesting the back of her mind, but not a single opponent attempting a steal. Vannah barreled headfirst into the scoring section and reared up to a screeching halt and in half a second she took aim for the right hoop and flung the quaffle forward hoping for a score.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Silver Chaser
AC: 17

+7 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
3 of 3

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: +6 hour rule ]

murruelecreuset

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond watched as the chasers went at it. Usually he was in that mess. It was nice to be on the sidelines for once. Watching as Savannah got closer and closer, he readied himself. He watched her carefully and then moved to block the shot. Hopefully he'd make a better keeper then a chaser.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Green Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Green Team - Keeper
                                    Total Roll: 21 blocked
                                    AC: 14
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Stealing (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team vs. Silver Team
                                    00 - 00

Green team
                                    Keeper : Raymond Yuko
                                    Seeker : Aimee McHalen
                                    Beaters : Leon McGregor & James Rich
                                    Chasers : Devonte Bannister & Kyson Macclellan

Silver team
                                    Keeper : Caty Blake
                                    Seeker : Sera Avery
                                    Beaters : Tristan Hastings & Reyna Whyte
                                    Chasers : Savannah Hastings & Oliver Davis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:07 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Feeling the quaffle in his hands, Raymond smiled. He'd called her shot and got there in time. Maybe he was better at this. Looking for one of his chaser's he called out to Kyson before tossing him the quaffle.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Green Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Green Team - Keeper
                                    Total Roll: - - -
                                    AC: 14
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Stealing (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team vs. Silver Team
                                    00 - 00

Green team
                                    Keeper : Raymond Yuko
                                    Seeker : Aimee McHalen
                                    Beaters : Leon McGregor & James Rich
                                    Chasers : Devonte Bannister & Kyson Macclellan

Silver team
                                    Keeper : Caty Blake
                                    Seeker : Sera Avery
                                    Beaters : Tristan Hastings & Reyna Whyte
                                    Chasers : Savannah Hastings & Oliver Davis

The Shiny Furret

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver followed closely behind Savannah in case she needed any help, but neither of the opposing chasers tried stealing from her. He watched as she chucked the quaffle towards the goal posts, but Raymond caught it. When he passed to Kyson, Oliver tired to intercept.

Team: Silver Chaser
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +2) (shooting quaffle +2)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 22
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
Oliver Davis

With the quaffle in hand, Oliver turned zipped around Kyson to try and get further away from him.

Total Roll:

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Savannah's shot was easily blocked by Raymond. As the ball was tossed to him, Oliver came out of nowhere and snatched it up. Kyson huffed, flying in to steal it back from the first year.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7 -1 = +6
                                                      To the Goals: 0/3
                                                      Final Roll: 19 (stole)
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper- Raymond, Seeker- Aimee, Beaters- Leon and Jack, Chasers- Devonte and Kyson
Silver Team: Keeper- Caty, Seeker- Sera, Beaters- Tristan and Reyna, Chasers- Savannah and Oliver

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Kyson smirked as the Quaffle fell back into his hands. He tucked it tightly against his side and sped down his side of the field. His eyes were locked on the goal posts.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      To the Goals: 1/3
                                                      Final Roll: ---
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.

x x x x

Green Team: Keeper- Raymond, Seeker- Aimee, Beaters- Leon and Jack, Chasers- Devonte and Kyson
Silver Team: Keeper- Caty, Seeker- Sera, Beaters- Tristan and Reyna, Chasers- Savannah and Oliver

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image
Oliver Davis

The quaffle was stolen from him just as quickly as he intercepted the original pass. Now, he was more determined than ever to steal that ball back from Kyson. Flying after him, he reached out to push the quaffle out of his hands.

Total Roll: 3

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey heard the thwack of a bat and turned to see McGregor hitting a bludger at her. She tried to dodge but she wasn't fast enough; the bludger hit her in the back in an explosion of pain that had Rey bite back swears her mother would have washed her mouth for. She stayed in the air, dazed before shaking her head and tried to ignore the pain as much as possible. She nodded at Tristan Hastings, grateful for his attempt to save her even though he didn't reach her on time. Turning to McGregor, she glared at him and attempted to repay him in kind, aiming at him with the same bludger she was hit with.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S I L V E RxxT E A MxxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: 0
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: ---Target: McGregor
                                                    Final Roll: 15 (miss)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxthis is fun!
                                                    f e e l i n gxxdetermined

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:17 am
User Image
User Image

Kyson dodged Oliver's attempt to steal the Quaffle. He kept the ball tucked tightly under his arm as he flew faster down the Pitch. He was nearly the goals now.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      To the Goals: 2/3
                                                      Final Roll: ---
                                                      | |

x x x x

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:16 pm
Heard don't move unless you know someone you can move...
And I bruise just like anyone would bruise.
And I know we've got a long way to go; I know I've got so far-
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You build this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
You tried to emphasize and side with both your ghosts...
In time I swore I'd take the straight and narrow path but still won't.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander decided now was the time to call it, and signaled a timeout before landing. "We're done here; you'll find out the team lineup later," he told the rest of them shortly, and turned to Tristan, before regretting the fact that he hadn't asked for any help securing the bludgers and snitch. At least he was reasonably confident in the rest of his decisions.

OOC:
((tryouts are now officially over; the team lineup will be posted shortly))
Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

mc2

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

kiska166

Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

oyehh

I hold his ear; I'm only trying to do my job tonight-
Kiss him on top his lips and crucify the fire...
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You built this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
Never really feel the same, never gonna be the same...
Trust in me the same way with your time, your blood;
Holy or inane to fall downward and never feel the same.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:22 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Evander Lillantine

Team Vice Captain
Tristan Hastings

Keeper
Catheryn Blake

Chasers
Devonte Bannister
Savannah Hastings
Kyson Macllelan

Seeker
Evander Lillantine

Beaters
Tristan Hastings
Leon McGregor

Reserves
Oliver Davis – Keeper Reserve
Raymond Yuko – Chaser Reserve
Sera Avery – Seeker Reserve #1
Amelia McHalen – Seeker Reserve #2
James Rich – Beater Reserve #1
Reyna Whyte – Beater Reserve #2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Tristan arrived half an hour early to set up for the Slytherin tryouts. On his right, he levitated a trunk of equipment and on his left hovered the barrel of used school brooms for students to borrow if necessary. Then he aligned the forms on the trunk with a thick metal quill acting as a paper weight. His vice-captain would show up soon, hopefully, if the bloke didn't change his mind at the last minute anyway. He made a point to owl Leon two weeks before the school year to see if the boy would be interested. He just hoped nothing had changed since then to now. But instead of letting his concerns get the best of him, he poured all of his energy into game plays and formations to use against the other houses. They'd need it if they planned on winning the cup this year.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          AC: 18
                                          +8 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Aiming At: _______
                                          00 - 00

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: First years are allowed to try out! Be sure to check out this thread on How to Play Quidditch. Keep in mind that try-outs run on a separate timeline than the rest of the school, meaning first years have already had their first week of flying lessons.]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games