Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

It's the Spanish Inquisition!

Izzy took the order and did as asked eventually ending up on the chase lounge and very much at ease there. If he had known this existed earlier! "Thank you, Koyasu-sama." he answered as his body relaxed with all the sore spots able to be comfortable. "Oh yes, please...And I really do. These past few days make me feel far behind." Anything to be able to continue to work kept him from feeling inadequate and seeing the entertainment news was a good way to at least feel closer to the action.

"My condition?" Izzy tried to feel out in his own mind what exactly the man wanted from him. Akihiko had changed since coming to his apartment from the night he found him falling over at the bus stop. It almost sometimes seemed like the were...a happy couple. At least to some degree.

"Ah...well, I've been there for him and...um....he reciprocates in his own way. He was happy at my home, I think for the short time we were there together." He surely didn't know Akihiko's real feelings all the time. But some things seemed warm and true. He really wished he was holding the man right now.

"I mean, I am his manager. I've stuck with him through thick and thin so far."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling only slightly, Aki shook his head. "I realize you're his manager, Izzy-san... but surely have you noticed some sort of change in him. Anything at all?" he asked again.
"I... have never seen him cry before. Ever. When he came into your hospital room for the first time however..." he left the sentence hanging for a few moments. "The boy's emotions are as guarded as his words, which you may not believe but yes, they are. He chooses what he says carefully, unless in a fit of anger. Seems that is his weakness really... anger." the chairman sighed, shaking his head. "I wish merely to better understand my grandson... and he seems to show genuine concern for you, Izzy Lucky."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Pausing he thought about the elder man's words they almost sounded desperate for something, "Ah...yes, well I think he's changed. Or maybe not so much change but rather he...doesn't mind...opening up a little with me. Sometimes he's even affectionate and playful." A small thoughtful smile accidentally played across his lips as if what he had Koyasu-san had were some sort of special secret between the two of them.

"He was crying?" Izzy didn't remember much of those hours but some brief moments. He remembered wanting to be held...and wiping tears away from someone's eyes. Had that been Akihiko?

"Mmm...I'm not sure what to say, Koyasu-sama. At first, I thought he was a terrible person but after I took him in, I discovered that there is a warm real person within your grandson. I know he cares about me just by the little things he does not by the words he says." He wouldn't dare say how he had fallen for Akihiko or how passionate his grandson was with his kisses. But the thoughts unfortunately wouldn't hide the slightly heightened color on his cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:57 pm

When Izzy had finished speaking, Aki found that he had an amused smile on his face. "Sou ka..." the elder man spoke, thinking on the megane-clad manager's words.
"Then there is a human beneath his icy exterior?" he asked, almost teasing.
Almost...
"Akihiko has a problem, Izzy-san. A very serious problem. I think... I'll let you in on a little secret... though you must never tell my grandson. I actually want the boy to take my place one day." it was the most honest statement he'd made all day. "I want him to be the man in charge when I'm gone. Hiroki-san does a wonderful job and I love him for it... but he doesn't have the passion for the music. Just like my grandson doesn't have the passion for the politics or the paperwork. I want you to watch Akihiko closely, Izzy-san. I want to know any changes in him. I've asked Hiroki-san to do the same because I believe my grandson can change."
For a moment, there was a faraway look in the old man's blue eyes...
"I disowned him before so I could teach him compassion... if he has changed as you suggest, then he has learned a shred of it. However, I fear Hiroki-san doesn't see it the same way. He finds my grandson to be a b*****d just like always... though he won't come right out and say it. I need you to help Akihiko become what he needs to be to gain this company. If he opens up to you, then you're the only man I've ever met who could actually get him to listen and pay attention." laughing softly, the chairman shook his head. "Even as a child, I couldn't get his stubbornness to yield... I suppose I was a horrible parental figure in that regard... since I myself am quite stubborn."
Aki winked at Izzy before nodding again, smiling genuinely. "Keep doing what you're doing for him, Izzy-san. Even if..." he gave pause, as if searching for the proper words. "Even if that means a little paid overtime..."
Oh yes, from the way the manager acted... Aki knew quite well that there was a deeper relationship there than simply manager and star.
Though if it were already established or if it were a blossoming thing... he didn't quite know.
Yet...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The teasing didn't go unnoticed because well everyone had a soft side. Just on some people it was harder to see than others. "Of course there is!" he exclaimed with a slightly protective tone but still playful in itself. Maybe he did like that guarded exterior because he did feel privileged to sneak behind the wall and actually see the real man.

"Well, isn't that part obvious? He was your heir until recently." he answered the smiled, "Asato-san has a good head for papers and politics. And Koyasu-san, umm....I think he'd feel stifled by them. Creative souls don't do well in restricted environments unless its something that promotes their creativity to greater heights."

He frowned slightly then looked over at Koyasu-sama, "I'm not a spy, sir. I know he has intense feeling about you and Asato-san. That is something for you and he to work out as family. I won't betray his trust by reporting to you what he confides in me. But I will watch him as...his manager and a friend. Of course, if I see something that threatens him, I won't be afraid to ask for help from his family." His words were serious and protective probably akin to a very intimate friend at least or...possibly a lover.

"You both do have...qualities that are very similar. I never noticed before now. Yes, he is very stubborn and willful but that is part of his charm." he laughed just a bit then said, "I hope to always be his manager." he answered not continuing that thought knowing he wanted more, the blush returning to his cheeks. "And I hope to always be his friend. I'm sure that things will be trying ahead of us but I'm sure if he allows me into his world, I'll help him the best I can."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:15 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Yes yes, come in!" he repeated his desire to Michi. Now that he was up, he didn't exactly feel like being alone, especially if he drifted off again or felt ill.
This bath, though. It was so, so relaxing.
He felt that he could just...melt.
"Tanaka-san...thank you so very much. Really. I can't begin to tell you how much better I feel, and how grateful I am for it. I'll pay you for everything you've done...and then some."
The boy sipped the shake again, setting it on the edge of the large tub.
So relaxed.
"Ahhh....kami-sama..." he sighed, head lolling to the side against the back of the tub.
"Mmm...eh, Michi? You know a lot about Akihiko, ne? Izzy too, right?" he asked curiously.
"I'm not trying to be nosy or anything...but, I dunno...I have a hard time trusting the Koyasu prodigy around Izzy...I mean, I don't think he really has exclusively good intentions with my...I mean his...manager. Ya know? Not that I'm saying he wants to hurt him. Obviously that isn't it...but...I don't trust him. I guess I'm just really nervous when it comes to Izzy. I care a lot for the man, and I don't want to see him get himself hurt in a different sort of way. Not to mention...Narcissus is just cocky. He thinks he can do whatever he wants because he has a pretty face and a silver tongue. But...still...I try to see the good in him...it's obviously there, somewhere. I wouldn't be here in his house otherwise...right? I dunno....it's all so complicated..."
So, obviously Chiyou was a bit too relaxed, and still a bit out of it. Probably the fever, to a degree....but he really hadn't meant to go on a random rant about everything.
It was good to talk about stuff sometimes though...but he hardly knew Michi!

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:29 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu bowed politely to Narcissus and introduced himself, then followed Naoko, taking up his violin and prepping it.
One thing to the next, the music, the devil, the angel, The Devil's Trill.
"So, The Devil's Trill will be what summons you to the stage, Narcissus-san. I suppose you would like to hear it, and discuss how it will be done on the stage, yes?" he looked to the Ohayou star, smiling as he raised his violin and set into playing.
The arrangement he had come up with started off slower, and in a lower pitch than the original...but it made the song far more menacing. The orchestral parts that would accompany it added to the foreshadowing effect it had. The song became fast, wild, furious even. Music that sounded as though it had been penned by the devil himself.
It was almost hypnotic, the way Ryuukaze's lithe body swayed back and forth as he played. Seductive. Intense.
The song came to a close, and he placed the violin back in the case to rest.
"What are your thought?" he turned back to the vocalist, waiting eagerly for feedback.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Hayato blinked his eyes, suddenly waking up. The sun had certainly risen, and he had no idea how long he had been asleep on the rooftop of the studio.
What he did know, was that there was a weight on his head.
Lifting one arm slowly, he felt the top of his head...only to find a pigeon...that had made a nest of his hair.
Great....
"Shoo....shoo!" he said, pushing the pigeon out of his now, tangled and feathered hair. He had to look a damn fool.
The pigeon just looked at him, as if laughing at him, and said softly, "Poppo...poppo..."
Standing up, he brushed off his clothes and marched back inside, hair still an insane mass of nest.
Walking toward the studio he had been using, he ran into Matsumoto Izo coming out of the same room.
How embarrassing, to be caught looking like he did in front of the chairman...

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:34 pm

"Spy? Hardly." Aki laughed slightly, amused by how defensive the younger man had suddenly become. "No... I'm not asking you to commit any form of treason against your star, Izzy-san. ANd of course yes, I am asking you to notify me if something dangerous or incredibly troubling may occur... what I'm asking you to do... is to watch him as a manager would. Make sure he isn't doing something incredibly stupid."
Sighing, the chairman leaned back, looking up at the ceiling for a moment before continuing. "The boy has an addictive personality, Izzy-san. I'm sure you've noticed it. By the grace of god he hasn't gotten tangled in drugs. Until now, that is. I am merely worried about my grandson. Nothing more. I want to know if he is well, how he is coping, and what may be done to help him if he needs it... though he certainly won't ask for it himself."
That piercing blue gaze focused on Izzy Lucky once more, holding the man there for a long moment.
"Akihiko must place great trust in you, Izzy-san. I would never ask you to break that trust. Do you understand?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Patiently, Naoko sat at his piano, listening to the beautiful sounds which rang from his akuam's violin.
Narcissus however... found it a bit off.
Not in a bad way...
But there was something missing...
Something he couldn't quite grasp.
"Ryuukaze-san," the musician spoke, once the violinist was finished. "If you could figure out how to merge the ending of your Devil's Trill, with the beginning of my song 'Justified', then I think what you've come up with will summon me to the stage just fine." he ended with a slight smile.
"Ryu-kun," Naoko spoke up suddenly, getting a terrific idea. "You're summoning the devil, I'm bringing down an angel... what if," and he looked to the young Koyasu as he spoke also. "I tie in my piano with the end of 'Justified'? That way, there's no break in there."
Akihiko nodded, "Sounds like a good idea... provided I'm on stage first. Otherwise, we might have to adjust a few things. I've yet to get the full rotation information from Shou-san."
As they were working out the kinks, it was apparent to Naoko that Narcissus was completely committed to what they were doing.
Nothing seemed to be able to distract the man.
Whereas normally... he himself or Ryu would have become distracted by one another by now.
And yet... they hadn't.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:15 am
So Michi step inside finally and picked a chair that was within the room to recline into. He didn't quite move up to the bath because he wasn't exactly doing work here per say just talking. But he didn't seem to mind getting the brief view of Chiyou-kun. Hard not to notice another good looking young man.

"Ah there is no need. Ohayou pretty much is footing the bill while I'm here so since you're on Ohayou's payroll that pretty much covers things doesn't it?" he grinned as his arms spread out of the chair. It was a rather comfortable seat. He had to commend Akihiko for the more than comfortable accommodations.

But then, Chiyou-kun drifted into an unusual line of questions that Michi wasn't quite sure how to answer, "A lot? Umm...well I wouldn't say a lot but I find him good company compared to other clients." Not knowing the state affairs between Chiyou and Akihiko, he didn't want to make any hasty judgments.

"I don't think you'll have to worry about Narcissus-san hurting Ishi-san. He's really concerned about his manager's well being and from what I can tell, he wants Ishi-san to get well soon so he can go back to what he loves doing - managing his stars. Narcissus might be a cocky man but that doesn't mean he isn't a caring person." Adjusting his seat, Michi leaned forwards so his hands crossed over his lap.

"Besides, I'm sure even you're a bit of a cocky star at times. From what I guess with all the publicity stars get, even you've got a private side to yourself that you only show those you're close with." he answered gently. "So I bet Narcissus is the same way."

Michi couldn't say he knew a lot about the Music industry except for what he saw in magazines and on the news. But really, it was a world he didn't pay too much attention to until that fateful day he came to Ishi-san's house. He had to wonder why Chiyou was so worried but then again, Michi hadn't seen anything but the more decent side of the young Koyasu. However, he did know that Narcissus on stage was a bit of a playboy and arrogant. But to Michi, it probably was an act and he'd still do his job to provide the man the best care he could.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Evil that Men do...

Izo practically ran into Hayato and backed up quickly staring at the man with is angry eyes. His men watch the entrances into this area so he wouldn't be over heard. Then, he glanced up at the cameras and flicked a remote in his pocket to turn them off then said roughly, "Didn't I tell you to Wait until AFTER the Charity Event to start anything with Shou's band members?! How is it that Your face ends up on my desk - you backing Naoko Oumori over a piano then putting MY piano out of Tune. Yes, you replaced the damn thing but I still have to re-tune that piano."

"I know I made myself perfectly clear that this show was to go on with out a hitch. All you needed to do was keep you a** zipped in those leather pants for a week! But you've been parading around like some sort of horny toad without a lick of patience. It's pissing me off! So since you can't seem to get it, I'm telling you right now. Keep your fricking hands off of Shou's band members! I'm not feeling too obligated to fill my end of the bargain since you can't seem to follow our agreement." He said with a scowl as his deep grey eyes were like pin pricks that were completely focused on Hayato. Izo was truly seething within but he wouldn't lay a hand on his star not while Hayato was still worth something.

Then, Izo noticed the hair...and something else. "And why do you have bird s**t in your hair? Is this a new look for the concert? Good god, Hayato-kun, what the hell is going on with you??"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ah...then that I will happily do." Yes, as a manager, Izzy had the most confidence. He didn't need an encouraging to be that person for Akihiko because he really wanted to help him become an incredible star.

But then, Koyasu-sama pointed out one thing that Izzy dreaded. Something that had been crawling around in the back of his mind that he hadn't pinpointed until now. The man was right and maybe that part scared Izzy more than he wanted to let on. It brought bad memories of Chiyou's worst days...the hiding, the rehab, the many nights he worried and fretted about what the media might find. Throwing out drugs only to find new places...that they had been hidden. And...well, Chiyou's anger...He doubted the boy remembered things he had done when he was angry.

Back then, Izzy didn't know as much as he did now about the world of drugs and alcohol. He learned so many things he didn't want to know. No...Izzy didn't want to go through that again.
His eyebrows furrowed revealing the stress he couldn't express in to words.

"I'm worried about him too..." he said softly as let his head lay upon his hand at the higher end of the chaise lounge. Obviously, he was reflecting on things as he spoke, "I understand. I really do..."

Now he wished he could go straight to the studio where Akihiko was. He didn't feel good about lying there when...his...star might be suffering. God...he didn't want to have to think that Akihiko might follow Chiyou-kun down that same road. What would he do...? Again...and again the same words filtered in his head. Would he be a failure to this star as he had been with Chiyou? That feeling tightened his chest till it felt like it might burst.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5 - Yamada and Yammi

As if on cue, Yamada-san practically appeared out of nowhere and placed an Ipad into Narcissus' hand. "Here you are. The full rotation as it stands right now. Plus, you'll see here and here the spots that Shou was concerned about in red. On the next pages you'll find charts of the various stages that each area of the set are in as well including costumes and effects. The Ipad is updated across the Smash network so you'll have news as it happens from each team leader. We try to run a tight ship with Shou-sama's shows and having team leaders networked in imperative to out success."

Not long after he hadn't handed off the Ipad, he smiled at Naoko and Ryuukaze, "Ah, I see that the bodyguards made it. Good. Oh and you've costuming appointments today. Along with you Narcissus. Shou's designer wishes to confirm a few things since the demon costume needs to be perfection that flows with you."

Then as fast as he arrived, Yamada-san left on another mission as Yammi-san approached, "Narcissus-san! Damn glad you're back. We really were worried about you. It's been a beast trying to adapt your licks to Shou's style. But he's got a fantastic voice going so far as to try to pull off something closer to your style." The guitarist was indeed feeling hugely relieved seeing their 'fearless leader' return. Even though they hadn't worked together all that long, Yammi really felt the rhythm when he played for Narcissus' voice. But he knew with the addition of Narcissus to their indie world, his own position as 'leader of the band' had shifted a bit, but he was too hungry to play...to play with a good group than to let that get in the way of a success.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryuu listened closely to Narcissus' thoughts, gladly accepting the constructive criticism.
"That shouldn't be a problem at all. I'll have something ready before lunch that I'm sure you'll be beyond satisfied with." the violinist winked, picking up the sheet music for "Justified" and beginning to mark things and alter the ending of the Trill.
Yamada showed up out of nowhere, like he did, and it was obvious that the day was already in full swing.
"Guards...yeah..." he nodded.
"Costuming, yeah..." he nodded again.
He wasn't trying to be rude, he was just doing a dozen things at once by now. Grabbing his violin, he shuffled off, in a hurry to perfect the violin piece for Narcissus. In doing so, he managed to step on Naoko's toe somehow, but he didn't even notice.
Honestly, it seemed as though he had forgotten Naoko was even there.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Well, it hadn't been what Hayato expected...but Hayato rarely expected to get reprimanded for his actions.
The tone Izo had with him though...it actually made him nervous.
"Gomen...Matsumoto-sama." he said in a small voice.
No, Hayato wasn't one to bow down to anyone...normally.
But...even a big dog knew better than to stand up to a bigger, meaner dog. Best to roll over and submit.
"I didn't mean to upset you..." he smiled coyly, taking Matsumoto by the hand and pulling him into the studio.
"I promise I won't do it again. I didn't mean to go against your will..." he batted his eyes. He was actually going to go for the flirtatious submission...until Izo pointed out his hair.
Bird...s**t?
That little pigeon needed to die...
Unfortunately, the only one dying right now was Hayato...from utter embarrassment.
The vocalist's cheeks turned red as he lifted a hand to his hair.
He could have cried right then and there, like a little boy.
Of course, he didn't. He was far too image conscious.
All he could do was stand there for a moment, staring.
"Ok..." he finally spoke, "I'm going home, washing up, getting a bite to eat, and coming back in to work on the album...for you. I won't do anything else that I even think might possibly upset you. You have my word."
With that, Hayato marched right past Matsumoto and headed for home.
Today had to be the most embarrassing day of his life.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Well, Ohayou was footing the bill. That was the good news for the day. Being treated was always extra-nice. He'd be sure to tip the man, anyway.
Listening to what Michi had to say about Narcissus, though...
Well, Chiyou tried to take comfort in that.
If he wasn't good enough to take care of Izzy...all he could do was hope that Narcissus was. As much as he didn't want to admit it, as much as it hurt him, he was aware that things seemed to be going in the opposite direction from what he wanted.
Finishing off the shake, Chiyou stood up in the tub and stretched, giving Michi a very, very good view of himself, though that wasn't his intention. The kid tended to not think about things like that.
Grabbing a towel, he stepped out of the tub, wrapping the towel loosely around his waist.
"Ah wow...ya know...maybe it's just a craving from being so fatigued, but I really, REALLY want some ramen!" he giggled, trotting out of the room before Michi could say a word.
Chiyou headed in the direction of the kitchen, but he had to pass through the living room to do so...and there, in that living room, sat Izzy and Koyasu-sama.
And Chiyou was prancing through Akihiko's house in a towel like he owned the place.
The boy gasped, skidding to a stop as though he had been caught in some terrible act.
To the kid's chagrin, the towel around his waist came loose and fell to the ground.
Oh...this couldn't be happening. This just had to be a nightmare.
The color drained from his face and he just stood there, paralyzed, eyes darting back and forth between Izzy and Koyasu-sama.
It was like on of those bad ecchi anime where a guy dropped a towel and there was an elephant covering his private area.
The moment seemed like it would never end...and Chiyou couldn't bring himself to move for a moment.
Then, like he had just been untagged in a game of freeze tag, he snatched the towel from the floor and covered himself, blushing ten different shades of red at once.
"I...I just...you see...um....ramen?" he sputtered, temporarily unable to form coherent sentences.
"Oh man...please don't tell Akihiko! He'll murder me!" he suddenly blurted, as if he were talking about being in trouble with a big brother or something.
'Kami-sama...if you're there...just kill me now...' he silently wished. If god didn't do it, the embarrassment probably would.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games