Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 pm
((Lol ~ good thing I was taking a drink or something when that lil titbit slipped out... wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 am
*stops in for some pastries*

Carrot cake!! scream
*tries to tackle the carrot cake, but only ends up mashing his face into the glass refrigerator* gonk

Real smooth there, Draa.
tch... *rubs his nose* You going to get me that cake or what? stare
*smirks* That depends. If I refuse, are you going to bash your head against the door again? twisted
No... but due to extreme hunger and neglect, I might just accidentally let your recent whereabouts slip my tongue.
pft.. idle threat. Everyone already knows I've been staying with Ryzan.
But do they know -why-?
*eye twitch* You're bluffing. You... you don't know...
Yes, because the way your mind works is completely foreign to me rolleyes
.... but it's Ryzan.
I know stare Creepy isn't it?
Very much so stare

*gets out a few slices of carrot cake for himself and the grunnies as well as some hot milk and sets it all down on one of the tables near the counter. He places the cake and milk for his grunny all the way on the other side so it doesn't try to eat from his plate, then puts the grunny right in front of it*

*takes a bite of his cake*
You know everyone is going to find out eventually.

*pokes his cake with a fork*
..... I know...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 am
*after the grunnies had gorged themselves on pastries, he picks them up and carries them out of the pad*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 pm
*Walks into Lily's Pad doing some rounds. Walks around a bit and sees nobody is currently there. Is just about to leave when he spies the carrot cake.* I don't think Miss Lily would mind if I got myself a piece to go. cool *Cuts himself a slice, grabs a napkin to put his cake on, leaves some money for Lily and heads out the door.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 am

*FOllows the smell of fresh baked goods. Squeezing in the doors, looks around for signs of life. Seeing only gold on the counter, figures its a trust place. Heads over for muffins, taking a few for the road and the long day and leaves gold on the counter.

Squeezes back out again thinking if she comes back she might leave a note to make the doors centaur compatible. *

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:40 pm
*Strolls in pushing a cart full of pastries. As she puts the pastries in the fridge, she notices the coins on the counter and smiles.* Aww, nice. Now I can buy some more supplies for Chef_Karrie.

*Finishes unloading the cart and heads off to pick up some sugar, flour, eggs, yeast, and fresh berries.*
Farmers Market is officially open! Squeeeeeeeeeee  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm
-walks in and gets a doughnut and a cup of tea, then leaves a bag of Jelly Babies (( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelly_babies )) on the counter-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 pm
-finishes up and leaves-  

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 am
*Walks in looking around, "No one here, too early to be up" Walks up to the counter. Takes a glazed donut and some coffee to go. Leaves gold on the counter. Takes a bite of the donut, sips the coffee. Walks out the door to start her day*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:15 am
*Squeezes in through the door. Finds some more muffins and tea. LEaves gold and a note*
Quote:

Dear Owners
Would there be any way in widening these doors just a smidgen for your... less small patrons like centaurs?
I would be more than happy to leave extra in tips to help pay for such an addition
Thank you
MM

*Squeezes back out to be3gin heading to the store*

Mayu-Makita

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm
*walks in and sees the gold, Jelly Babies, and note on the counter* Lily should really get a cash box or something to put tips in. *finds an empty jar in the kitchen, labels it "TIPS" and places it on the counter. Puts the gold inside it and puts the note on the refrigerator where Lily should see it* I wonder if there's enough supplies left to make anything. *looks through the cupboards and sees that everything's been refilled, and there are some berries in the fridge. Takes a few samples of the berries and writes a note to Lily, adding it to the one that a customer left*

Quote:

Dear Lily,
As some of the Pad's regular customers are vegetarian and do not eat eggs, I have been making most of the pastries with egg substitute instead. I think that it may be a good idea to continue this, and make all of them safe for them to eat. I doubt that anyone else has noticed any changes.
Karrie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 pm
*uses some of the berries to make a batch of mixed berry scones* I wonder where Velcore went off to... It's strange that I'm cooking and he's not trying to steal from me. *puts the scones in the oven and sits down to think about what else to use the berries in, nibbling on the Jelly Babies as he does*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 pm
*takes the scones out of the oven and puts them in the display case* It's getting late. I should probably just go home... *leaves the Pad and goes back to his house*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 am
*checks in to see if there's anything fresh and finds scones. Grabs three of them and a glass of milk, then sits down at the counter and starts eating*
Xsa dos Psyzapp crying

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 am
*jerks awake a few hours later. He rubs the crumbs off his face and yawns, then checks his watch*
tch. Why did I sleep so long? stressed

*puts his empty glass and plate in the sink, drops an amethyst in the tip jar, then exits*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games