Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:16 pm

GothAlucardFangirl6
Dariram
Ono-chan is a very very good memeber and so is GothAlucardFangirl6 and I hope I'm one too! blaugh
awww thankies Dari-san! whee
*glompish* You're welcome!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:18 pm

Dariram
GothAlucardFangirl6
Dariram
Ono-chan is a very very good memeber and so is GothAlucardFangirl6 and I hope I'm one too! blaugh
awww thankies Dari-san! whee
*glompish* You're welcome!
whee

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:18 pm

Yeah so glomps and tackles are so the best things ever! whee
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:01 pm

Dariram
Yeah so glomps and tackles are so the best things ever! whee
~loves them so much~ 3nodding

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:27 am

Gah must work harder comletely spaced today entirely was out in reality instead of posting.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:29 am

*pat pat* You'll reach your goal soon enough

Dariram
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:31 am

Gah I won't be here tomaroow either I'll be at my uncles....and after the 29th....then it truly shoots an exploding round in my post count.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 am

Well, I'm not going to be here tomorrow or Friday if that encourages anyone blaugh

Dariram
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:35 am

Heh a little but that day still fills me with dread August 29th...the day everything I have recently built up in my happiness falls down into the sewers of reality.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:39 am

*worried* What will happen that day? ya don't have to tell me if I'm being too nosy~

Dariram
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:44 am

Gah s'alright. That day I'm heading back to NM and will be leaving WA for the last time. In that sense I do mean I will be leaving Wa until I maybe get out of colledge or where ever I go and decide to return if ever. At leaving WA I wll have a very small access to the internet and I'm unsure if any of my messagers will be working which will kill my ability to talk with azzy outside of gaia which he has a hard time getting on to sometimes. Or any of my friends. So it may kill off my post count drag away my relationship make me leave my birthplace which I look forward to seeing after months of fuscking depressing desert and my family up here. So I am just feeling a bit sad around that.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:46 am

*huggles!* Wow... uh, one questions NM as in New Mexico? stupid question I know, but I'm just making sure sweatdrop

Dariram
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:48 am

Yeah I mean New Mexico.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:56 am

*blinks* I used to live there, before I moved here to WA. So it really depends were you are at because where I live... not like a desert at all O.o As far as the thing with Azzy-kun, I don't think this will cause that any harm. It might be a little harder, but ya know, just makes ya value the time you have I guess~

Dariram
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:58 am

Heh yeah but I just don't see th beauty everyone else seems to grasp. So far what I've seen is Pretty good sunsets that I eventually got used to and colored rocks that just don't impress me.
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games