Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm
"Well i'm not sure...." Raven said. "Maybe Chris or Ashi told her to get rid of it. If Chris said it, she'd probably do it right away. She's practically in love with him from day one," Raven said in disgust.

Once she was done looking around, Amber walked back to Wrath. "Hey are you ok?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 pm
"Yah I should be fine,"Wrath said as Chris helpped Ashi put Ambers DNA back in the back door.

"Really?"Envy said interested  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 pm
Raven nodded. "And i believe he loves her too. Why do i think that? Well everytime Amber was caught or hurt or Chris was, the other would do everything they could to help them RIGHT away..."

Amber smiled. "I'm sorry for... everything..." she simply said, not wanting to get into details.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 pm
"Interesting,"Envy said

"It's ok,"Wrath said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm
Amber sighed. "If you say so..." she said quietly.

Raven nodded. "I tried capturing Amber as bait to get Chris before, but then Ashi interfered because he distracted me while Chris got Amber free... So if you want to try something like that, good luck finding a way around Wrath and Ashi..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm
"Good point but I have a plan on how to get Wrath,"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm
Raven sighed. "Is everything about your younger brother now?" she asked with another sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm
"no but I know him well and I have a plan,"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm
"Do i get to help?" Raven asked, excited about a new plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 pm
"Yah,if you want to"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Raven nodded. "Of course i do! i just want to get my hands on Ashi and Amber..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 pm
"Ok here's the plan Wrath has been attending a junior karte kid leage that's taking place soon.And only kids that know karate are aloud.Wrath is the only one that can go in,"Envy explained.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm
Raven looked confused at first. "So...?" she half-asked, half-said in confusement. "How does that help us? and can't amber go to watch or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 pm
"No Amber,Chris,and Ashi are to old to attend so only Wrath is aloud in,"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 pm
Raven nodded, finally understanding that part. "ok so Wrath is alone, but how can you get to him when you are older than amber and SHE isn't allowed?"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games