Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitten of dreams13

Timid Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 am
Hello I am Salix.

I love to role play and cosplay as well as dance while in cosplay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 am
Welcome all newest members to Neko Heaven, I hope you have fun here and make some new friends along the way.  

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlueGhost Yaoi

750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:41 am
hi, I'm BlueGhost121985 but my friends call me Blue-chan for short. I luv anime any type I luv them all same goes for manga. I luv to get to know new people and thats what i'm hoping to do here in this guild. heart luv you guys bye. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Hi, My friends call me Kyo. First off, I'm a dude, I have my reasons for using female avi( on my profile.) I like certain anime (Lucky*Star, Haruhi Suzumiya), Kawaii animes (Pita-Ten, Mew Mew Power) and some Shojos ( Fruits Basket, Ouran Host club.) I also REALLY like cosplay. I listen to either J-Pop or Rock music.  

LilySeret

4,140 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:34 pm
Welcome to the guild Salix, Blue-chan & Kyo. Glad to have you join Neko Heaven! We hope you will enjoy the time spent here & will want to come back time & time again. We hope to get to know you better soon. Stay active in the guild & have a good time. Be sure to check out the 4th of July Event forum. Cya around~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 am
I'm new. I have a great gaia family. My Kiki Umbrella Buddy, My Sally the Rubber Ducky, Diamond the Unicorn, Pet Octopus (His tentacles are the only part of him seen on my avi), and my 2 gaia children, Eustace & Ethel.  

PrincessAngelicGoddes

Fallen_Hero9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:05 am
name....sasukeuchia08
bit about me....i love friends and want many of them
hope this guild gets some good/nice people in here
c ya  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 am
Hey names anubis. Love to role play and chat.
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  

khaotic_wolf_18

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:52 pm
This set of welcomes goes to:
PrincessAngelic
sasukeuchia08
anubis_13
We are happy that you joined us here & hope that you will want to stop back again & again. The more you come, the quicker you will get to know the ones that hang out here & what all goes on here. So try to stay active & up to date in the guild as much as you can. You can stop by here every now & then to welcome other newcomers. Be sure to check out all areas of the guild & just have some fun leaving some comments & posts. We hope to see you around soon!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:33 pm
Name: xSweet_Angelicx or Kim,Kimmy
I was invited to this guild a month ago but I guess didnt introduced myself ^^
Lol rofl  

xSweet_Angelicx

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXx_suzu_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 pm
hihi im a big neko fan and i love to rp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:17 pm
Hey, my name is Satine and I like to roleplay and talk with people, I love my music whee and I hope to have a good time posting in this guild ^.^  

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Von Whiskers

Business Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 am
Hey, I've been here a while but suddenly went inactive after my attempt at organizing the z0mg forum a little better.

My personality is quirky but emotionless. I try to stay as an enthusiastic person however and when in dought just treat me as if I'm enthused, interested and full of joy! I'm a known psychic.

Things that make be happy include literacy, role playing, video games, and people who know to obey rules. I also love to help those in need and am always capable of giving good advice for every situation.

Things that I hate include spelling "you" as "u", people trying to flirt with me after only a short time, people who try not to hurt my feelings by dancing around the issue, or putting words in my mouth.

I may seem cold, but when I warm up to somebody I'm the first to lend barrages of jokes and kind words. I'm... A warm fuzzy bear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 am
hey my name is Tokeha mai. I love to swim,dance,sing and roleplay and meet new persons...and I hope this guild would be so awesome!!! oh w8 this guild is already awesome lol!!!  

oOSiOmAiOo

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Panda Guts

6,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:31 pm
uh hi lol  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games