Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:00 am
I haven't been here in such a long time, I really should visit more often.

I might as well post a couple of pictures from over the summer. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The summer gone...and now back to the thrilling hours of education, I can barely contain myself... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:06 am
Your summer pictures look like they came from the set of Lassie.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:43 am
*Reads the page before and looks at you all*..Hah..well, I'm 17 and I've never:

Been out on a date or out with a chap
Been kissed
Held hands
Been drunk
Had sex

or very much anything you people were just talking about...But I -was- given The Talk by a few classmates in year 11 whereupon one of them got a bit carried away with the explanations and started doing hand gestures too.. sweatdrop We have quite an interesting year group in the end...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 pm
Nebelstern
Your summer pictures look like they came from the set of Lassie.

They do!

xd  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

AkibeJosephus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Creatio ex Nihilo
*Reads the page before and looks at you all*..Hah..well, I'm 17 and I've never:

Been out on a date or out with a chap
Been kissed
Held hands
Been drunk
Had sex

or very much anything you people were just talking about...But I -was- given The Talk by a few classmates in year 11 whereupon one of them got a bit carried away with the explanations and started doing hand gestures too.. sweatdrop We have quite an interesting year group in the end...

I didn't have my first kiss or lose my virginity until I was 19. I was quite happy to wait, one of my friends lost her virginity at 14 and always said she regretted it.

And I've never been drunk as I don't drink.

Anyway, to keep this thread on track, here is a photo of me from the march against increasing tuition fees last year, I love this photo as I love my QPR shirt but I hate it because I HATE the way my teeth look >.<

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:59 pm
Quote:
Anyway, to keep this thread on track, here is a photo of me from the march against increasing tuition fees last year, I love this photo as I love my QPR shirt but I hate it because I HATE the way my teeth look >.<

User Image

You look fine..I've always been told that joining those demonstrations was a bad idea...what's it like?  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:18 pm
Hah I managed to dig this one up...It goes back a couple of years ago when I was in Spain..and before I let my classmates cut my hair...you can't really see it but it was down to my elbow...

http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/creatio_ex_nihilo/?action=view¤t=moi.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:21 pm
Creatio ex Nihilo
You look fine..I've always been told that joining those demonstrations was a bad idea...what's it like?

No, thats just authority trying to stamp you down.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:58 pm
Shadow of an Illusion
Creatio ex Nihilo

No, thats just authority trying to stamp you down.

Liberté, égalité, fraterinté, ou la mort!

scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:43 am
Creatio ex Nihilo

Thank you redface The demonstration was a lot of fun, quite tiring as we went from....I think it was the Bloomsbury theatre, down past the British Museum, then along to Westminster and down to Trafalger Square. It was also deafening as we all had whistles. But I just felt I had to be part of it as I hate the idea of my sisters having to pay £10000 a year in tuition fees.  

AkibeJosephus

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:13 pm
Liberté, égalité, fraterinté, ou la mort!

Where does that come from? Alex was saying it the whole time we were at camp...We actually had to ducktape his mouth shut...

Tuition fees are awful...But there's so little we can do about it..I guess...*shrugs* I'm not that sure about it to be honest..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:46 pm
Just got back from the pub...2 hours ago...quite drunk = good.

Before the shots

Warning: Videos with unpleasant content: me...drinking...shots...and a not so flattering top

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/TheMouseyOne/?action=view¤t=S8300115.flv
Shot II
Shot III

dreaming_mouse

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:42 am
Katie, this brings home to me just how glad I am that nobody has yet caught my drinking antics on film. Photographs are bad enough, but exposed to video for more than a few minutes and I'm pretty sure something incriminating enough to end any political career would arise.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:04 am
There's this awesome picture of me looking very very drunk in between two near-field [so giant] pint glasses. I don't have it, though.  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Nebelstern
Kaye!!! How ya doin' girlie?

*Cough* Yes, anyways... I very much doubt you are whiter. Look at how zombie-like I am there. It's rather creepy...
sweatdrop

I only just saw your reply....
So.
SIMON! *glomp* If you ever call me girlie again, I will skin you alive.
I'm wonderful. How're you, darling?

In other news...

LOOK! ME! FIRESPINNING! biggrin

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

And me Tripping out with some friends in a water drain sort of thing covered in Graffiti.
User Image
User Image

Oops. Some of those were kinda big. But I'm lazy, so no resize for you.
*camwhore*

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games