Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
(HAHAHAHA!!!! You wish the moon exploded with your awesomeness. The only thing you made explode was the stars! CinderMOON!!!! (I can't believe we're doing this again >.< tis awesome!))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 am
"Me and Shadowkit want our apprenticeship!!and We want it now!"Firekit argued  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 am
"Go!" Bearclaw yowled, and as the patrol charged forward, she swung around to the back of the fox and pounced on his back, aiming for his neck... but then with a thump she fell to the snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 pm
Sagefire didn't dare tell her leader. "I wish to keep their father so myself. But I have there names."She pointed at the gray kitten. "She's Sorrowkit." She then pointed at the blue one. "She's Faithkit" then she pointed at the only tom. "His name is gonna be Pantherkit" She said  

Nights of Nyx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
(Dude, Firepool of ThunderClan, if this complaining and begging are going to become a habit you won't become an apprentice. I can only do so much, and right now Sagefire is important. You will become an apprentice when I am free!)

Crystalstar nodded, "They are beautiful and healthy." She purred and licked her friend. "Is there anything I can do?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:36 pm
Sagefire looked at Crystalstar her eyes dull. she nodded no. Frostpaw came though her mouth full of herbs. She made Sagefire eat them then looked at her mother, "She thinks she betrayed her clan"She whispered  

Nights of Nyx

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 pm
Featherkit was sitting outside the warriors den, not for any reason though. In her mind, it was actually a safety thing. If Splinterkit started anything and Featherkit couldn't do it by herself, it was a reassurer that a warrior would pull her away. Featherkit lifted a paw and licked it thouroughly, befoer wiping it over her face to clean it. She glanced over at the nursery with her ice blue eyes. She didn't see Splinterkit. It was a releif.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm
xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
User Image
(HAHAHAHA!!!! You wish the moon exploded with your awesomeness. The only thing you made explode was the stars! CinderMOON!!!! (I can't believe we're doing this again >.< tis awesome!))
User Image

(*hits Crystalkit on the head* NO! We're NOT going through this process again!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 pm
Splinterkit ears twitched a little. she's hiding something . .
Volekit trotted up to Featherkit. "Um . . . sorry about earlier." Volekit lowered his tail a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:48 am
xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
User Image
(Dude, Firepool of ThunderClan, if this complaining and begging are going to become a habit you won't become an apprentice. I can only do so much, and right now Sagefire is important. You will become an apprentice when I am free!)

Crystalstar nodded, "They are beautiful and healthy." She purred and licked her friend. "Is there anything I can do?"
User Image

Blizzardkit Nodded"Yes Crystalstar"and padded away  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 pm
Featherkit pricked her ears up and smiled at at Volekit. "It's okay. I don't mind. But if Splinterkit does it again I'm going to claw her ears off!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm
Volekit felt his belly twist at the idea of Featherkit trying to attack Splinterkit again, but he shook it off. "hah. .ah ya." Volekit chuckled nervously. "um . . do you want to go talk with the elders?"
Meadowkit nodded his head happily as he saw Volekit repair the damage made between him and Featherkit. "I'll have to keep an eye on Splinterkit from now on . ." Meadowkit glanced at the fresh kill pile, he saw some warriors chatting next to it. Their lean muscular figures shook as they laughed happily. Meadowkit felt a stab of envy.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm
Sagefire looked at her kits again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:57 pm
"Sure," Featherkit chirped. She jumped to her paws and smiled. It was better than being on edge about Splinterkit.  

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 pm
(haha time to make up random elder cat names >.<)
"I've visited them once before, so i have to warn you not to get into a discussion with Poppyhair, she has the ability to talk forEVER!" Volekit informed as they started to trot to the elders den.
Meadowkit flicked his eyes over and watched them go. "Might as well go back to the nursery" he muttered, a hint of sadness in his voice. Meadowkit got up and padded slowly to the nursery.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games