Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Leafpetal looked over at Spiritheart. "Lightstone is a full medicine cat now. If he needs help, he can ask, but he usually doesn't. Cloudkit is going to be my new apprentice," Leafpetal explained.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Goldenpaw felt like her fur was going to burn off. "Oh-uh thanks." She mewed, turning away so he couldn't notice what she was feeling.

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:35 am

Spiritheart snorted and licked Almondkit's head before picking him up. "No, you can't play with Cloudkit." She murmured.

Raintail blinked in confusion

((lol, poor Raintail))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Leafpetal snorted at Spiritheart, then turned back to Pantherclaw and Cloudkit.

Feathertail14

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:18 pm

((suddenly a flash of radiation burst down from the sky hitting patchstar. turning her into...SUPER PATCH! dun duh-duh DUN! lol, just kidding patch.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Catherine Bronte
Spiritheart snorted and licked Almondkit's head before picking him up. "No, you can't play with Cloudkit." She murmured.

Raintail blinked in confusion

((lol, poor Raintail))

Goldenpaw looked down at her paws, "I should get going." She turned around and found herself directly in front of Raintail.

((Goldenpaw has different moods a lot.))

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Raintail looked at her in surprise, his nose and inch away from hers. "Are you sure?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Goldenpaw backed up a bit, "Yeah. My Clan will be needing me."

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Raintail sighed and touched his nose to her. "Come see me if you ever need anything."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Goldenpaw nodded, "I'll try." She mewed silently. She turned around and began to walk away. She couldn't help feel a pain in her heart as she left.

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Raintail sat down and watched Goldenpaw go, though his body was screaming for him to go after her.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Goldenpaw took on more look back. She wanted to go back so badly, but she couldn't. She turned and broke into a run, everything was flying by so fast. Her heart was pounding harder than ever. She stopped and collapsed on the ground, tears streaming down her face. But she couldn't stop, she got back up to her feet and started to walk. Her mind was buzzing and she could hardly focus.

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Raintail blinked tears from his eyes, fighting the part of him the screamed 'run after her!'
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Goldenpaw shook her pelt. I'll se him again soon, hopefully... She thought, trying to fight off the pain that stabbed at her heart.

((Crystalstar found SnowClan! Yay, we will meet again!))

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 am

"GOODBYE!" Raintail yowled after her.

((Woot woot!))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games