Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Eris smiled brilliantly at the other prince.
"No trouble at all. It's always a pleasure to meet others of my kind." She swept her eyes over Indya.
"An alliance could certainly be worked out," She resumed eye contact with Dee. "though my father might wish to...speak with you." She paused for a moment.
"And your princess." She raised an eyebrow and had a half smile as she examined the two.
They clearly didn't understand exactly what kind of game they'd started.
"He would be quite thrilled to meet you," She looked at the princess once more. "I'm sure."
The girl would be first.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:27 pm
Indya nodded " we'd be honored to speak with your father princess eris. although we cannot travel now. Dee and i are to be wed tomorrow. all the preperations have been made and we cannot leave now"

She was curious, but she wanted the wedding to happen more. she had hoped dee would ask her since the moment she met in her altered memories and now her dream was almost reality  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:04 am
"Yes, I'm afraid we've got too much on our minds at the moment to be setting up any meetings." Dee paused for a moment to kiss Indya's forehead, then smiled back up at Eris. "You're certainly welcome to stay for the celebration, Your Highness," he offered. "I can arrange for a room to be prepared. Haven't you any baggage?"

"You are such a bloody fool, Dee," his brother said, sauntering down the last few steps and coming to stand before him. His expression was half-amused, half-disgusted. "You never paid attention to the Otherworlders, and that is why you will never be fit for king. You don't understand their methods, their tactics, their history...." With each word he took a step closer to his brother, but then his head turned sharply to face Eris. "...Their myths and legends."

Slowly, his focus turned back to Dee, and he sighed, "The princess may reside in my quarters. I'm not going to sleep tonight; I've got to make preparations... to fulfill our dream, my brother." He gave a dark smile and turned to bow to Eris, and then was gone as quickly as he had come.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 am
Eris smiled mirthlessly. So one of them knew what they were getting into.
"I would be honored to stay with Prince Dum." She caught Dee's eyes and smirked.
"I certainly understand you're busy, and surely my father will as well." She finally returned her gaze to Indya.
"I have no baggage, Your Majesties." She sipped her champagne and drank the rest down with ease.
She had brought extra food, expecting this. She had been instructed to wait with the royalty until they agreed to meet with her father.
But they would be taken down and persuaded easily enough. Indeed, the Prince-King had been the one to suggest an alliance!
She had to work hard to force back her smile.
This would be far easier than she'd thought.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 am
Indya blushed as dee kissed her forehead "yes please do stay for our wedding. "She took dee's hand in her own squeezing it gently

She gave a dum a quiet glare as he left. She was getting quite tired of him being so rude to her fianee . "well then if you'd like i can have a servant show you you to your room"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 pm
"My brother will likely be residing in his study tonight," Dee said, trying to remove the venom from his voice. Dum was truly starting to get on his nerves. He tried to assure the princess that she would not, in fact, have to share any time or space whatsoever with the bitter prince. "That wretched girl enchanted him like no other, and he hasn't slept much since she ran off with that band of outlaws. I can assure you, your chambers will be entirely your own for the duration of your stay."

He wasn't compelled to add the fact that Nana's escape was hardly the tip of the iceberg for Tweedle Dum. The matters of the ascension to the throne, and their plans for the kingdom, and their now-tattered brotherhood were all far more important than a girl who managed to piece together her memories and flee the scene. Spurned romance, however, was a far easier topic to magnify.

One of his brother's last comments bothered Dee more than usual. The way he looked at Eris when he spoke of the Otherworlders made it seem as though he knew something Dee didn't. Dee didn't like that feeling at all. However, he shrugged it off as just another one of his brother's horrifically confounding comments and did his best to ignore it. This was to be a happy occasion, after all.

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:43 pm
Eris shook her head.
"I should like very well to stay with your brother." She had ideas and plans for him.
"He and I would make wonderful sparing partners in wit, I can tell." She cocked her chin and smiled smugly.
"And he certainly seems...interesting." She stood, giving Indya a once-over.
"I don't get much sleep." Eris' eyes clouded and she raised an eyebrow suggestively.
She stuck her hand out before Dee.
"A pleasure to stay with you, Majesty. And if you could direct me to your brother, I would so like to speak to him." Though she smiled, her eyes went without mirth.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:22 pm
Indya nodded" Dum is quite the intersting person ,if only he would get over that woman " She called a servant in the room "Show Princess Eris to Prince' Dum's study and make it snappy "

The servant nodded" right this way princess " he bowed and started to walk out "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:19 pm
"As you please," Dee said with a shrug, taking Eris' outstretched hand and giving it a respectful, light kiss. Then he let go and wrapped his arm back around Indya's shoulders. "Our servants will take you to my brother's quarters and see that you are situated comfortably. Please, don't hesitate to ask anyone if you require anything." Turning back to Indya, he said, "We've got to get you fitted for a wedding dress, and then you need to get yourself some rest after that injury. Come on, love."

~~~

Nana made it to the Caterpillar's mushroom in record time. The company (especially Jasper) made no attempt at hiding their surprise, or their relief, at her arrival. After tightly embracing Jasper and taking a moment to catch her breath, the first words out of her mouth were: "It's bad. It's very bad."

The Hatter frowned, lacing his fingers with Tick's. "What's bad?"

"Their plan-- their 'final solution,' as Tweedle Dee called it. I saw it with my own eyes. They've got an entire army of robots, ready to march. Ready to swarm the city, the entire kingdom if it comes down to it. They're not leaving any loose ends with this; they're going to enforce their laws and kill anyone who questions their rule."

The subdued silence did not last long; Mimicry piped up, "And what of Indya? What of my wife-- is she still well?"

"She's fine," Nana said, kneeling and taking Mimicry's hand in an act of assurance. Of course, she didn't know the half of it. "She's playing her part beautifully; Dee trusts her enough to let her in on his and his brother's plans. I'm sure she's missing you terribly, but she's safe."

Her answer seemed to satiate Indya's worried husband, and he smiled bravely. Nana stood again and said, "I've got to get back to see what more information I can gather. I'll be back within the next few days; we can't afford to trust heralds with this. Prepare yourselves." In a softer tone, she added, "Goodbye, Jasper," and hugged him so tightly she thought she might never let go.

"Goodbye for now," Jasper corrected her. "Be safe."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:31 am
Eris nodded slightly.
"Thank you Majesties." She gave Indya one last smirk before she swept out of the room, following the servant.
She walked through the halls with aristocratic ease and pride. When they came to the door to what Eris thought must be the study, she waved the servant away.
"I won't need your services from here." She gave the servant a small nod of thanks when he bowed.
She turned the nob on the door.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 am
indya blushed at dee touching her and holding her . She watched princess eris leave with the servant "alright Dee..but i promise you i .ow " she finially winced enough for dee to see her head still hurt a bit "it hurts a bit" she confessed quietly with a blush on her face

the servant bows and leaves princess eris.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm
"Oh, come on then, dear, let's get that ice I promised you," Dee said, helping Indya along to the large but cozy back parlor and setting her down on the expensive sofa. "We don't have to get you fitted just yet. In fact, I'm sure the seamstresses can just use the old measurements; you're just as perfect as you were before." He smiled and kissed her forehead again, then settled down in a chair between the sofa and the fireplace as a servant came in with a pail of ice and several handkerchiefs. "Please, just try to get some rest."

~~~

When the doorknob turned and his door opened, Tweedle Dum looked up sharply. There stood Eris, with all the air of a queen of the universe, and he narrowed his eyes at her. "I said you could use my chamber, not my study," he said, setting his jaw. "What are you doing here?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 pm
Eris put her hands on her hips, locking one of her legs and jutting her hips to the side just a tad.
"So, you're the one my father is so interested it." She gave Dum a quick once over.
"And it is you that I seek." She stepped closer.
"You wish to be King of Wonderland?" She asked with a note of amusement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:35 pm
Indya blushed" darling you flatter me.. i'm not that perfect. " She took the ice from the servant and put it on her head sighing in relief from the relief she felt from her pain

" alright my love.. i'll try . but we still have so much to do before tomorrow..i want our special day to be special"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:12 pm
Dee smiled and settled back into his chair. "It will be a day like no other," he said with great contentment. He closed his eyes, and within minutes entered a light-- but surprisingly peaceful-- sleep.

~~~

Tweedle Dum's eyebrows furrowed into a frown, his eyes still scowling. He ran a hand through his dark orange hair and said, "My brother and I are going to rule this kingdom together. What I wish is none of your concern."

After a moment's silence, he stood up and took a step closer to Eris, as if it would help him understand her motives. "What do you mean about your father?" he asked in a low tone. "Why is it you sought me?"

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games