Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 am

-Jay and Shadow go towards where all the tamers r gathered to see wat all the action was about as he just misses bein hit by Guile's attack-Jay: woah that coulda ended bad for me-laughs alil nervous-
Shadow:-dumps out his trash n looks at the other Guilmon-hey your the winner of that tournament!-he waves to Guile-im Shadow
Jay: Shadow dont hyperventilate((spelling?))he gets over excited n starts burning things congrats on winning that tournament
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:10 am

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

Marq started to step back to where Chris and Skylar were chuckling at the growing fan club that Guile was slowly receiving. He looked to see Asano coming out a little behind his Dracomon with a look on his face. Marq tilted his head but didn't ask, lest this be the tamer's angry face where actions tend to be impulsive and physical like his own.

Destin simply marveled at Guile, but then turned toward Dracomon when he made his comment. Destin wanted to sock him for disrespecting his idol, but not would not be the time. His ear began to tingle as he remembered the punishment for his last offense.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 am

Chris looked at the guy and then at Marq "Who is this guy?" He asked. He looked at the digimon "This place is kind of strange" He said. He looked at Jericho "My name is Chris" He said in a friendly tone.

Skylar walked over to the other digimon "Congratualtions on your win" He said. He looked at Destin "Your really enthusiastic" He said with a small laugh.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
((LAWL Jericho, Guile makes me laugh XD))

"That certainly would..." Asano laughed nervously as he turned quickly with speed only a martial artist could achieve, and the next moment he was kneeling down on Daskin's head, grabbing his horns and holding the struggling Dracomon down.

"LET ME GO!! I WANNA FIGHT HIM!! I WANNA MMMMMMPPPPHHH..." Daskin was again silenced by Asano's hand pressing down firmly on his jaws, preventing his insults and challenges from getting further.

Romanov, on the other hand, was a completely different story. He was watching Guile with almost sparkling eyes, his mouth open in a big wide grin as he clung on to every word of Guile's story. "SUGOIII!!! YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT? AMAAAAZING..." He nodded his head at Guile's story, gasping at the right places as though he was a paid member of the "Guile Fan Club".

User Image

iZann

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 am

"The silly pagan seems to be popular, although I won't understand the worshiping. Do competition stimulated combat winners on the outside get a religion based on them?" Ohrumm...Nom...Nom... You are correct, outside food IS good." Alfonz although warily at first, greedily bit into a hotdog. The pair sat on the sidelines outside of the medical tent, Alfonz was sitting in his wheelchair again although his legs seem fine. But the pireced arm was wrapped completely in bandages.

Ragnarok bit into her own hotdog, patting Alfonz on the shoulder with the other. "It's called popularity, I think you might like it too. I think your special special awesome" She teased Alfonz as he turned bright red, then laughing himself.

"Now I know it isn't the processed meat log between the simple bun, so it must be the condiments. I think there's something inside of them that makes them so...addicting."
Alfonz examined his hotdog with one eye, attempting not to stare into the crowd.

"Aww, although we lost due to the democratic process. We gained something much more important, Power. After this we'll explore the world some more, because we both finally realize what we want now."
The Maid finished off her hotdog, shoving it down in one go as she clapped her hands together to shake off the crumbs.

"True that." Alfonz looked up at Ragnarok.

"But..I did expect at least a second place prize."

"Yup."

"Sigh." The pair went.

"Oh well, I guess we'll just have to rent out a 5-star restaurant and buy luxurious food and entertainment all for ourselves. But the dollar-store medal would be nice."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 am

Jericho was grabbing Guile's tail for dear life as if he were going to rip it off but the large red dinosaur continued his spiel. The Tamer found but one resolve. He unsheathed his large shield and bashed his Digimon over the head with it to bring him out of his stupor.

The Guilmon slumped to the ground on his belly, his tongue protruding from his maw as he took the hint to calm down. Guile shut his maw appropriately and gave off a friendly and humble bow, he wasn't normally so egotistical but the praise of his fans just seemed to rile him up, after all what he really wanted most of all was to clear his name as a thief and with his event it seems he was one step closer to accomplishing his goal.

The two chuckled some nervously at their growing fanclub, they took a couple steps back in unison to avoid being trampled.

Jericho then looked towards the Digimon that were praising Guile and noticed that they were all for the most part rare breeds. The tamer knelt down and began to observe the Gaomon closely with a magnifying glass as he prodded the Dracomon with his index finger gently. He was always curious about rare Digimon, considering he was a fan of the V-Pet. Guile was still bowing and apologizing as he rubbed the area where Jericho boked him.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

logicalcony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 am

Gallantmon jumps down with Himori on his back.
"Hi jericho! id just like to say well done so close."
"Come on guys give them some room the poor guys are exhausted."
Himori holds the egg away from him as it wobbles violently "Wow something's happening..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am

User Image
Marq.

"Well that guy holding the Dracomon is Asano, don;t know too much about him besides that he's apparently a veteran to this place, the guy with the Guilmon is Jericho, of course, and the other Guilmon tamer in Jay." Marq stopped when he came to Himori, "That... that's Himori, I know nothing about him other than that he's hothead that desperately needs a buck of cold water poured on him." Marq was outside of hearing range of Himori as he glared at the tamer that was once again ordering the younger digimon around on the back of his high horse.... er, digmon.

Destin's temper cooled when Asano picked up the boastful dracomon by the horns. He then turned abruptly as he was prodded and observed by Jericho. "what... what are you doing?" Destin began to blush at the extra attention that he and the other digimon where receiving.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

logicalcony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am

((XD im not ordering anyone around...yet razz ))
Himori walks over to Marq
"Hey buddy who's this? I haven't seen him around."
Waves to the new face on this mad-house.
"Sorry about earlier things were getting a little out of hand. And talk about a good fight!"
"Hey gallantmon where's Apollomon?" Himori asked gallantmon worriedly
"He was here a second ago..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 am

Chris nodded to him trying to memories names to faces he then looked at the guy who Marq appeared not to like. He wondered if he had anything to do with Marq seeming irritated earlier. He looked at Marq "What did he do? I know your not the type to be annoyed with someone for no reason" He said.

Skylar chuckled a little "Ha Destin is blushing" He said. Skylar looked at the guy who was examining the other digimon "is there a reason you are staring at digimon?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 am

Jericho hoisted his scarf to cover his mouth as he backed away a bit to give the Gaomon and Dracomon some space. "Oi oi, sorry about that, I'm a bit of a fan of rare Digimon and to see a Gaomon and a Dracomon in the same palce at the same time, I couldn't resist! Gaomon was the first Digimon I ever raised on my pendulum, its great to meet one in person." said the tamer in an embarrassed manner.

Guile was sitting down resting against his tamer's leg as he began to feast on a bag of chips he had aquired from a nearby vending machine. He had stolen a couple credits from Jericho's pocket while he wasn't looking. Consider this pay back for hitting me on the head. . . literally. thought the Guilmon to himself with a chuckle.

The Tamer was hiding a large smile behind his scarf, still bewildered by such a sight. If only I had a camera!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 am

Alfonz seem to be instructing a team of fancy cooks and butlers, wagging his claw in a Aristocrat manner. Ragnarok writing down notes and food on a list for the restaurant team. Then she handed it over to Alfonz, who begun to read it.

"White Truffles Soup,Blue Lobster and Bacon Club Sandwich, Caviar Sushi, Wagyu Beef Steaks, Tieguanyin Tea, Saffron Risotto with Marrow, Kopi Luwak Coffee, Macadamia Nuts, Vielle Bon Secours Beer, and finally...a Moose Milk Cheese topped pizza...with a hotdog crust. Very good, you know were you charge it."
Agumon waved his head as he gave the staff the list, along with the entrainment list. Then he nodded up at Ragnarok to do her part.

"Please give his letter of invitation to that Guilmon and his trainer over there." She singled out the pair in the small crowd, and handed over the invite to a butler.

"Sir..Ahem "Pagan Guile. Accept this invite from the masters over there." The old butler presented it to Guile.

l-R-agnarokl

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:37 pm

User Image
Marq.

"Well technically he didn't do anything wrong. He tried to stop a fight amongst those guys praises Guile now. His intentions were good, but his execution came off rather bullyish. It just pissed me off a bit and I'm not over it all yet." Marq sighed in response to his explanation. Marq was thoughts were derailed when the tamer in question walked towards them. To avoid getting mad, Marq turned his head to look in the other direction.

Destin chuckled nervously as Jericho complemented him and the other digimon, trying not to let it go to his head that the winner of the tournament used to raise a Gaomon just like him. He giggled like a school-girl and turned a bright pink.

User Image
Destin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Jericho began to rub down the Gaomon's head a bit with the palm of his hand, ruffling his blue fur. The Tamer tried his best to avoid the headband, noting that a Gaomon's gear is precious to them. He had completely lost himself behind that scarf, it was as if he were a kid again.

Guile reached out towards the butler and drew the letter from his hand. He began to ruffle through Jericho's pockets pulling out a few credits to tip the wise-looking man before he signaled him away. The Guilmon spat a small, pin-sized bullet of flame at the tip of the letter to loosen the seal before cracking it open with his weakened claws. The beast began to read the letter to himself. . .

Pagan Guile,

You have been cordially invited to dine in the honorable company of the Alphamon Haouz representatives. Please incur that we will be serving only the finest and most satisfying of lunchen meats, fine fillet, and only the freshest and purest of natural goods. Your presence would greatly please the young master and mistress. and would be highly elated to make your proper acquaintance. If you are to deny this invitation please return to a nearby postal area and request it as a "Royal Service."

Wishes and Regards,
Alfonzo vi Franceso de Alphamon Haouz

"Well well, what have we here~!" Whispered the Guilmon to himself as he hid the letter in his Tamer's pocket.

"Excuse me, your name is Marq right? Take good care of this fella, I can tell he's very strong, he's got a lot of power hidden behind all that fuzz, he might even beat Guile to a pulp one day!" Said Jericho with a friendly smile towards the Gaomon's tamer.

Guile had not heard that comment as he could only image the upcoming free meal that had been offered to him.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

logicalcony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Himori looks at marq dissapointed. "Still mad i see, ok then. that's fine with me!"Himori turns back around and walks towards gallantmon."Gallantmon, Shinegreymon go find Apollomon for gods sake!"
Shinegreymon materialized behind Himori "Yes sir."the two said in perfect sync. The two digimon jumped off in different directions.
"Now I just sit and wait..." Himori muttered to himself.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games