Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:24 am
*The Trolly Witch casts a repelling charm on green flaming gel monsters then says "Sorry I'm late my dears, James is getting worse. He has been throwing green flaming gel mosters everywhere. I had to use a repelling charm just to get to you. Now, would anyone like anything off of the trolly, my dears?"

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

"I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 am
*10 minutes later the green flaming gel monsters start growing to about double the size of a human and come crashing into the compartment door setting it on fire with their green fire*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

(It's Kamalia hun.)

Glances up at Tina. Well he started popping up in weird places, setting things on fire, his skin and eyes kept changing and he also kept trapping me in closets and other odd places. A few times it took like 4 different spells just to get myself out of those places. Looks at the door when spotting something Green walk pass it in the corner of my eye. What was that?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 pm
*The fire had not yet penatrated the compartment. So the Trolley Witch walked up to it and said "Aguamenti". Slowly but surely he evaporated.* "All is okay my dears, he's evaporated. Would you like anything off of the trolley?"

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm
(Sorry Kamalia)

"Really, that's odd. I'll go and see what is going on." *Tina got up and was about to touch the door handle when she heard Kamalia say "What was that" and Tina knew what see was talking about but, before she could answer she heard the Trolley Witch said "Aguamenti". *And Tina saw the green flaming monster slowly evaportate. Then openend the door of the compartment to see the Trolley Witch with her cart, fully resocked, and a wand in her other hand. She listened to her and said "Thank You and yes. I'll have a butter beer." *Then she pasted her money to the Trolley Witch, turned and went to sit back down before all of the crazyness had broken out.* "She said she doesn't know what is going on, she just cast the spell at the site of the fire. I wonder what is really going on with James?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

(Oh it's perfectly fine i didn't notice until i was rereading the posts. xd )

Watches the happenings before standing up and pulls out a few coins. Buys a few pumpkin Pasties and a bottle of water. Before going to take a seat again. So is everyone excited about their break? Pulls out a Quill and Parchment. Writes a little note before charming it to go find Ume and tell her to come join us.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 pm
*Just as Kamalia asked if everyone was excited about their break there was a tapping on the window. It was an owl and it looked familiar but, she couldn't put a name to it. She opened the window to let the owl in and there was a cool breeze that came throught the entire compartment. It felt good to Tina, not to cold but, not hot. Spring was definatley on its way. Tina looked to the owl and it flew onto her lap and held out it leg with a note attached to it. Tina pulled the note off and gave the owl a bite of on old Cauldron Cake. The owl seemed pleased and fly right back out of the window.* Tina opened the letter and then said, "Yes, I got it! Or rather them. I got them!" *Everyone looked to Tina* "I'm offically your new Astronomy and Ancient Runes Teacher! I hope all over you will take my class next term. Oh and yes Kamalia, I'm excited to see my family and friends but I can't wait to get back here now."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

Smiles at Tinas happiness. Wow Congrats on getting those positions. Same here.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm
[[Relpying to posts a couple pages ago...]]

"Hello Tina, Andrew, and Serenity. I think we've met a few times before, Summer, so hello again. Congratulations on getting the teaching positions, Tina."

Lyra turns to Kitty as she re-enters the compartment. "My term was ok. Very busy, but I just about managed. I think this term will be even more hectic. I really have no idea what I want to do when I graduate." [[Help out with the grads subforum as much as possible, and continue to help with the HM and Ravenclaw house if I can.]] "What about you? Any idea when you're going to graduate?"

Lyra returns Kamalia's greeting. "Hello Kamalia. It has indeed been a while. How have you been? What year are you in now?" [[By the way, I think her name is Ume, not Uma, if I remember correctly. biggrin ]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image " congrates Tina" Andrew was glad to see she was coming back to teach at Hogwarts. Andrew purchased a few cauldron cakes, a pack of droobles and a box of every flavor beans, after paying he recliamed his sit, though had his wand at the ready, just in case something happens.

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 am
User Image

( sweatdrop I edited it thanks Lyra)

Looks at Lyra after finishing a bite of Pumpkin Pastry. That it has. I've been doing pretty good. I'll be a 5th year when we get back from break and you? How have you been?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 am
"Hm, I don't know...I like magical creatures, so I was thinking of trying to get a job in that pet shop/vet in Hogsmeade. Or maybe teach Care of Magical Creatures if the post is open..." Kitty saw a official looking owl enter the compartment and fly over to Tina. "Wow, Astronomy and Ancient Runes? Congratulations! I've never taken Ancient Runes before...." Kitty looked around the compartment, "Um, guys? Everyone? Does anyone want to go check on James? From what the Trolley Witch said, it sounded to me like the monsters were coming from his compartment or something..."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 am
"Thanks everyone! I'll go check and see what going on." *Tina got up and walked out of the compartment*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 pm
The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

"I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!"

HPGoG Trolley Witch

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games