Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Crack Couples. :OOO Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm
LOL whut I'm being talked about? 8D
It is true that I am a Net Slum n00b. ;~; Yet I try so hard to fit in. lol usually I just end up phailing and being awkward.
It's hard to fit into groups where everyone has been friends for so long already. But you guys are all nice and make me feel like an important part of the guild. ;w; So thank you all very much.
No thanks for the raep, clown. >C

@Greevur: I skipped like 2nd grade or something insignificant. BUT I still have the highest GPA in my class, will probably be Valedictorian, and could've skipped another grade if I had wanted. I find it hard to fit in with my class because 1. everyone thinks I'm ugly as sin and 2. I was always quite a bit more immature then them because I was a year younger... of course that kinda stopped being a problem in highschool 'cus I just... grew up. Now I'm more mature than all of them. :>

a-and... FINE I admit it, I touched Twelvie. >///< But she was dressed like Spock! How can I resist that? ;A;  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Hey man, my dad's the Trekkie, not me. 8|

I'd probably do well in school if I... cared anymore. 8|;;;  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:08 pm
LOL I stopped caring a while ago, but I still get decent grades. xDD
I think it's because the teachers know my reputation and dont' even bother to read what I write. I can write a piece of s**t paper the morning before it's due and get a 100%, while my friend starts her weeks before it's due and gets a 60%. xDDDD

;A; YOU'RE NOT A TREKKIE?!?!?! Fine then, I don't love you anymore. talk2hand
I know, I'm so shallowl. But Star Trek is like, the sexiest thing on the planet. Waaaay sexier than anime. talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
Oh Spock, I would. <3333  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:58 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHindeuNmYg  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

fk12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:37 pm
Many things are sexier than anime. And while certain parts of Star Trek caused the astronomy nerd within me to squee, it wasn't... really my absolute favorite thing in the universe? (lolol pun 8|)

ALSO, THIS TALK OF TREKKIES REMINDS ME. In 10th grade, when I was in The Unmentionable Place for The Unmentionable Reason, apparently, there was a Star Trek convention going on around the same time. My school's orchestra came back to the hotel one night and there were all these people dressed as Star Trek characters chillin' in this one part. Most of the kids were like, "ZOMG," and I kind of went, "I... I feel your pain, guys."

tl;dr: Twelvie spiritually bonded with Trekkies.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Trekkies....  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm
BreathLessX
Trekkies....
are the sexiest people on the planet.

There ya go BL, I finished your thought for ya. ;D
No need to thank me. u.u;;

Today mah friend satsuki made fun of my Spock fetish. But ya know what, she's just jealous.

Trekkies are made of win.

@Twelvie: I really wish I could go to a Star Trek convention. Oh, I would. I just... would.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image
Though, I don't know guys. It seems like a pretty legit pairing now.  

fk12

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:08 pm
Where is the artz of me? Am I not good enough for you people?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image
Normally, I'd apologize, but you brought this upon yourself. >:C  

fk12

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:33 pm
Apologize for what? It looks damn good. There something secret in der I dun see?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:56 pm
For lazy MSPaint-ness, of course. 8>  

fk12

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:10 pm

My English teacher made us watch an episode of Star Trek during the Science Fiction unit. I realllyy didn't like it guys~ ;-; I don't like their designs, and the dialog was really embarrassing.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:39 pm
@Twelvie: YOU ARE AWESOME SEXY FOR DRAWING THAT. I <3 YOU SO MUCH. I... would tap that. So hard.

Hell yeah, that is a totally legit pairing.

@Puppet: What season of Star Trek?? The Next Generation is quite awesomely sexy, as was the new Enterprize and Voyager. I grew up with Voyager, because that was what was around when I was child... however they showed all the episodes of TNG about 50 times on Spike a few years back, so I'd get home from school each day and watch TNG for 3 hours. xDDD
I love Star Trek so much. ;w;  

Misaki Haseo

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:53 pm

I don't know. But in it, some guy named McKoy injected himself with some drugs on accident, then jumped through a big doughnut shaped rock and traveled back in time ==; the main char + alienman went after him and met this really glowy woman who takes care of hobos. Oh yeah, and the main char was able to explain his friend's pointy ears to the cop by saying he was Chinese o_o;

I don't know what's so sexy about it...they were all pretty old and wearing black pants and bright solid colored shirts.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games