Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:53 pm
boom boom  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:53 pm
lurichan
Rayna-chan.
Zolf J. Kimblee. The Crimson Alchemist. They found him in lab. 5. He used alchemy to turn people into bombs. They sent him to prison for turning too many people in blue uniforms into bombs.

-_-* Him..... no wonder then, I hate him.

Macabre: I got hooked on it before it got mainstreamed overly much. I'm already starting to forget parts of it. ^^* I got Outlaw Star today. ^_^ *waves* night night.

haha! Why? I know hes supposed to be a bad guy ... and ive always liked badguys ...
So what if hes a sociopath? I love his technique. Altho I prolly wouldnt use so many friendlies ... TKing is bad.  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:54 pm
Dr_lecter1988
boom boom
Moved up from hitting them with your gun thingy to blowing them up?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:55 pm
no, that was me blowing up.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:57 pm
Rayna-chan.
lurichan
Rayna-chan.
Zolf J. Kimblee. The Crimson Alchemist. They found him in lab. 5. He used alchemy to turn people into bombs. They sent him to prison for turning too many people in blue uniforms into bombs.

Macabre: I got hooked on it before it got mainstreamed overly much. I'm already starting to forget parts of it. ^^* I got Outlaw Star today. ^_^ *waves* night night.

haha! Why? I know hes supposed to be a bad guy ... and ive always liked badguys ...
So what if hes a sociopath? I love his technique. Altho I prolly wouldnt use so many friendlies ... TKing is bad.

I'm not big on insane people who think it's perfectly okay to kill people just for the fun of it. -_-* Just not my idea of someone I would want as a friend, ya know?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:58 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Aww, why are you going boom?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:58 pm
lurichan
Rayna-chan.
lurichan
Rayna-chan.

I'm not big on insane people who think it's perfectly okay to kill people just for the fun of it. -_-* Just not my idea of someone I would want as a friend, ya know?

But, but Sephi!

oh i preordered Dirge of Cerberus this afternoon when i went to buy Devil may Cry 3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:59 pm
lurichan

Yeah. I understand. I wouldnt blow up people for the fun of it, theyd have to give me a reason.
Id so like to blow up those ignorant fracks ... everywhere ... lol. Its soo anoying. Oh well. Now you think IM crazy. Dont worry. Alchemy doesnt work, and im far too lazy to make anything thats more destructive than an m-80.  

Rayna-chan.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:59 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Aww, why are you going boom?

human bomb? *shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:02 pm
Rayna-chan.
lurichan

Yeah. I understand. I wouldnt blow up people for the fun of it, theyd have to give me a reason.
Id so like to blow up those ignorant fracks ... everywhere ... lol. Its soo anoying. Oh well. Now you think IM crazy. Dont worry. Alchemy doesnt work, and im far too lazy to make anything thats more destructive than an m-80.

It doesn't? *looks at the circles on the ground of the guild* Um....*Shifty eyes*

Don't worry, I don't think you're crazy, I just don't like your taste in chars is all.

Doctor: Um...... please don't go boom?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:03 pm
fine *sits on the couch and sulks*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:05 pm
lurichan
It doesn't? *looks at the circles on the ground of the guild* Um....*Shifty eyes*

Don't worry, I don't think you're crazy, I just don't like your taste in chars is all.

Doctor: Um...... please don't go boom?

lol. I SO want a room in my house to have big complex alchemy circles on all the walls. Like in Lab. 5.

As for my char. tastes, i always love the badguys.

*looks at hands* Humm. I may have to redraw those circles then ...  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:05 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Aww.... Sorry I keep making you sulk. Um... *gives you a tray of cookies* cookie?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:06 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Aww.... Sorry I keep making you sulk. Um... *gives you a tray of cookies* cookie?

YAY! Cookie! *munches*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:07 pm
Everyone likes cookies. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games