Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:19 pm

Sirius ate his waffles in silence watching the exchange between Gabriel and Draco. He glanced nervously at Harry wondering how the boy would take the exchange.

Briefly he wondered where Remus was and if he had found one of the fliers.

Finally, unable to keep quiet much longer, Sirius cleared his throat.

"So now that we've had our out burst of the morning, any one else in need of stopping in Hogsmeade for Dress Robes or anything for tonight? I know I'm going to have to go, and it's always a bit funner when some one goes with you."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:31 pm

"Why would you need dress robes?" Remus asked, dropping Hogwarts, A History onto the table and sitting down beside Harry, smiling at his intent focus on his toast. Reaching across the table, he ate a piece of bacon and waited for a reply.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:59 pm

Gabriel nodded in greeting to the werewolf. When he heard his question, he passed Remus the flier that was laying in front of him. "For this," he replied.

The redhead turned back to Sirius. "I'll need to go with you guys. All of my robes are patchwork," he said. "And since its mandatory and all that jazz, I might as well look my best."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:00 pm

Sirius blinked at Remus and then glanced at the book. "Don't tell me you decided to read that whole bloody thing for one bit of information Moony," he groaned, picking the flier off the table and reaching across Harry to hand it to Remus.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:04 pm

Gabriel tilted his head to the sound, almost like a curious puppy. "What bit of information could be worth braving the pages of that book for?" he wondered aloud, looking between the two.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:10 pm

Remus accepted both fliers, reading over them and then frowning. "This is mandatory?" he asked, glancing between Sirius and Gabriel. "I wanted to see what sort of spells they cast to make the ceiling like that," he said, pointing to the ceiling which was currently showing the sky above, a soft morning blue.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:12 pm

Gabriel looked up at the sky-ceiling. "I always wondered about that, but not enough to look through Hogwarts: A History," he said. He had the sneaky suspicion in his prankster gut that Remus wasn't telling him the full truth.

I really have to watch myself now, he thought to himself.

"Are you coming to Hogsmeade with us, Remus?" he asked aloud, turning to the ex-Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:13 pm

Harry looked up as Sirius handed the flier across him and to Remus. Then, with a shrug, he popped the last piece of toast into his mouth and swallowed. He wasn't going to let this whole stupid thing get to him. Nope, not one bit.

Glancing up at the ceiling, he frowned.

"Is that in there?" he asked.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:20 pm

"It should be," Sirius said, once more reaching across Harry so that he could grab the large book.

"Unfortunatly, our darling Remus here can't grasp the concept of just flipping through and glancing at every few pages until you see something relating to the topic you actually want. Oh no, he must read all about the plumbing of Hogwarts first," he said flipping through the pages, stopping occasionally to skim over some things.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:21 pm

Gabriel stared at Sirius is mock disbelief. "How's he still alive?" he asked melodramatically. "Wouldn't the books have eaten him by now?"

He turned to Remus with a charming grin, to show that he was joking. "I've never been a bookworm, nope," he muttered. "I'm surprised I made it through graduation."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:24 pm

"Considering one of the girl's bathrooms leads into the Chamber of Secrets, I would think the plumbing would be fascinating," Remus said, smiling kindly at Gabriel in return. "I suppose I'll come to Hogsmeade. I haven't got money for regular robes, let alone dress robes, but I know what colors match."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:26 pm

Gabriel's head shot up. "Wait! The Chamber of Secrets is real?" he asked. "I thought it was just a bedtime story that parents tell there kids. Kinda like Muggles tell their children of the Bogeyman when they're misbehaving." He shook his head. "When was this? I mean... the Chamber of Secrets - is in a girls' bathroom? Was Slytherin a perv or something?"

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:29 pm

"Course he was," Sirius muttered flipping through a few more pages before giving up and tossing it lightly towards Remus. "And that book hurts my eyes."

"Hey Harry, can I have my inheritance back so I can buy some robes for Remus and I?" he asked casually as if talking about the weather.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:29 pm

Harry fought back a laugh. "I think they're actually an entrance in the Forbidden Forest as well," he said snapping a piece of bacon into tiny pieces. "I had to go down there during my sixth year. A Basilisk took my friend Ron's little sister into the chamber. It's all a bit complicated."

He glanced at Sirius.

"I haven't touched the vault. Why don't we just go to Diagon Alley instead. Floo from the Three Broomsticks. We can put it back in your name or something."

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:32 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened. "Wow... just, wow," he muttered to himself. "I'd ask you for the full story, but eh... today's not the day to be worrying about that. I think Sirius has gone into Shopper Sirius Mode." he shrugged. "I'm wondering if I should be scared."

He looked up at the ceiling. The "sky" had gotten considerably brighter, which to Gabriel meant they had been there for at least a little while.

"Shouldn't we be heading out about now?"
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games