Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
....:::!Post Your Artwork!:::.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies?
  YAY!
  and milk?
View Results

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:08 pm

King Henry
pinay sakura
^that's so kewl Angmar01!!....I'm sure King Henry will luurrvveee it!! whee

oh and Dosso you don't have to criticise the people's artwork because this thread doesn't really say you have to give a "constructive critism"....it's just somewhere to post your artwork ^-^''
I do love it smile Thanks Angmar.

I wonder if I can identify anyone in the picture (besides me of course blaugh )?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, oh I know!
Traya, Angmar, Ayaka, Jarvin, Pag,Cursed,Hyper, I don't know one of them but I'll guess.....Soy? whee
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:17 pm

I think I've already posted this... ninja .....it's teh poo... cool

Panda Got No Game

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:23 pm

Ah yes, teh poo. It was cute whee
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:34 pm

King Henry
Dosso
and excuse my horrible spelling and the proportions of the body are also wrong...>.> You shouldn't post if your not ready for constructive critism
Care to post any of your artwork so we can constructively criticize it? rolleyes
hmm sorry was surfing other threads and sure
User Image

I'm not to happy with the wings, kitty ears, and eyes

Dosso

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:36 pm

Not bad. It's pretty enough no matter what. Just be more considerate to people. Everything isn't perfect
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:38 pm

aZn_DaRk_AnGeL92
Not bad. It's pretty enough no matter what. Just be more considerate to people. Everything isn't perfect
.....well how was I supposed to know he didn't want critism I mean I enjoy it it helps me get better. It helps all artist grow better and if you can't handle some critism your not much of an artist says one of my pallies

Dosso

Angmar01

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:49 pm

Dosso
aZn_DaRk_AnGeL92
.....well how was I supposed to know he didn't want critism I mean I enjoy it it helps me get better. It helps all artist grow better and if you can't handle some critism your not much of an artist says one of my pallies

he's right, if i am to get better i have to acceped his critism. im sure in the world of manga i would be made fun off for my art ^_ there is alot better people then me so i have to improve, i need to know what others think of me
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:51 pm

Angmar01
Dosso
aZn_DaRk_AnGeL92

he's right, if i am to get better i have to acceped his critism. im sure in the world of manga i would be made fun off for my art ^_ there is alot better people then me so i have to improve, i need to know what others think of me
True dat. There will always be people better than yourself...it kinda irks me, but they deserve their skills....most of them are girls XD Girls seem to either pwn...most girls

Dosso

firephoenix867

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:19 pm

Woo!! Guess who's back!! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:21 pm

Recent avi art:

User Image

User Image

User Image

firephoenix867

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:24 pm

Pretty. Looks exactly like the avies whee
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:37 pm

It looks a little too much like the avies... But its really good. The thing is when I want avi art I want them to be more humanistic looking X-x;;

Animaznboy

Dosso

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:48 pm

Animaznboy
It looks a little too much like the avies... But its really good. The thing is when I want avi art I want them to be more humanistic looking X-x;;
true that is the main reason we purchase avi art. To see what they would look like outside of this chibi graphic design : D
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:50 am

User Image
xd xd xd xd

Seijin

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games