Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:31 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Dark-oneechan
LoL, I'm not pissed off at you. Not in the least. We would have liked to have heard from you though. We'd have worried less. Besides you kow I can't accept your proposal, I already have a b/f, who I love and want to marry. When he asks me.
Why do you always leave it to US to ask? Why dont you ask him yourself???

FEKK YEAH!!! So much for feminism huh? I mean, why does the guys still have to ask anyway? I mean, would it not be just as romantic for A babe like you to ge on her knee, in A 200 dollar dress, and ask a guy to marry her?
Most guys'd be scared by that. Fortunately, if I were religous enough to bother getting married, i'd just have to get my guy, and go "We're getting married."
That's how you have to treat them. TELL the guy what's going to happen. Then there won't be any crappy surprises.

LMAO, good idea... Now what if the guy likes A good surprise? Or worse yet, does not like you??? That might be awkward... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:33 am
Relkin9
Cagalli Yura Attha
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Dark-oneechan
LoL, I'm not pissed off at you. Not in the least. We would have liked to have heard from you though. We'd have worried less. Besides you kow I can't accept your proposal, I already have a b/f, who I love and want to marry. When he asks me.

FEKK YEAH!!! So much for feminism huh? I mean, why does the guys still have to ask anyway? I mean, would it not be just as romantic for A babe like you to ge on her knee, in A 200 dollar dress, and ask a guy to marry her?
Most guys'd be scared by that. Fortunately, if I were religous enough to bother getting married, i'd just have to get my guy, and go "We're getting married."
That's how you have to treat them. TELL the guy what's going to happen. Then there won't be any crappy surprises.

LMAO, good idea... Now what if the guy likes A good surprise? Or worse yet, does not like you??? That might be awkward... mrgreen
my guy doesn't have a choice. He has to like me now. o_O Hell, I had to like him before anything happened.. Gone this far now, he isn't backing out without losing a few fingers.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:48 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Relkin9
Cagalli Yura Attha
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Dark-oneechan
LoL, I''m not pissed off at you. Not in the least. We would have liked to have heard from you though. We''d have worried less. Besides you kow I can''t accept your proposal, I already have a b/f, who I love and want to marry. When he asks me.

Most guys''d be scared by that. Fortunately, if I were religous enough to bother getting married, i''d just have to get my guy, and go "We''re getting married."
That''s how you have to treat them. TELL the guy what''s going to happen. Then there won''t be any crappy surprises.

my guy doesn''t have a choice. He has to like me now. o_O Hell, I had to like him before anything happened.. Gone this far now, he isn''t backing out without losing a few fingers.

Wanna borrow my scissors? Or maybe one of my actual blades? I got alot you know... You might not get A finger, but you will damn well get something with them... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:52 am
You all make it sound like my boy has some kind of choice. He will marry me. If I have to ask I will. But I would like him to do the asking. I guess I'm a little bit backwards about some things.....

But I am half tempted to do the asking tonight, I really am. I'm right where I want to move this relationship forwards. but y'know....... I'm not scared of him not wanting to marry me. Just I wouldn't know how to ask. Besides I don't have a $200 dress.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:56 am
Dark-oneechan
You all make it sound like my boy has some kind of choice. He will marry me. If I have to ask I will. But I would like him to do the asking. I guess I'm a little bit backwards about some things.....

But I am half tempted to do the asking tonight, I really am. I'm right where I want to move this relationship forwards. but y'know....... I'm not scared of him not wanting to marry me. Just I wouldn't know how to ask. Besides I don't have a $200 dress.

Ah, well make him... I mean actually MAKE him ask you. Get the ring and Force him onto his knees, and make him ask you. mrgreen I say you deserve A good man, so go for it girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:03 am
Relkin9
Ah, well make him... I mean actually MAKE him ask you. Get the ring and Force him onto his knees, and make him ask you. mrgreen I say you deserve A good man, so go for it girl.
Well I dunno, He's over in the lounge reading A Clockwork Orange at the moment. I'm cooking while typing on here. And my brother is out somewhere. So it's just the two of us tonight. So I guess, if I'm gonna do it. I have to do it tonight.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:04 am
Dark-oneechan
Relkin9
Well I dunno, He''s over in the lounge reading A Clockwork Orange at the moment. I''m cooking while typing on here. And my brother is out somewhere. So it''s just the two of us tonight. So I guess, if I''m gonna do it. I have to do it tonight.

Good luck, and go for it babe... If you cannot do it, tell him to get on the compy.. I will talk to him... twisted But seriously, he might be planning it himself I think...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:06 am
Really? smile You think so? biggrin Is there any way I could tell? Y'know without alerting him.....  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:09 am
Dark-oneechan
Really? smile You think so? biggrin Is there any way I could tell? Y'know without alerting him.....

Not really. It might be much simpler if you were A guy, but really, if we want to hide something like that, there is no way in hell we will let you know, and ruin the surprise... I could be wrong, but I think he might... Then again, the GUY normally cooks dinner when he asks you to marry him... sad Anyway, one can hope. And if he does not, you go for it, got that?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:11 am
Relkin9
Dark-oneechan

Not really. It might be much simpler if you were A guy, but really, if we want to hide something like that, there is no way in hell we will let you know, and ruin the surprise... I could be wrong, but I think he might... Then again, the GUY normally cooks dinner when he asks you to marry him... sad Anyway, one can hope. And if he does not, you go for it, got that?

Well I guess I'll be finding out soon. Dinner is nearly finished. I'll be back in just over an hour or so. And I'll let you all know what happens.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:14 am
Dark-oneechan
Relkin9
Dark-oneechan

Well I guess I'll be finding out soon. Dinner is nearly finished. I'll be back in just over an hour or so. And I'll let you all know what happens.

I will cross my fingers, and put on some lucky music... Kay?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:00 am
*Glances around after pouncing inot the thread with glee.......*

Awww no-one is around. Dammit.

I shall return later to spread my news. Await with baited breath. - DO  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:15 am
Relkin return and so do the quote pryamids  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:41 am
*Huggle-pounces Mat*

Indeed, those darn pyramids just keep coming back don't they.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:43 am
just like them damned Necrons.

damn monolith

ok back to talking

i played last night i got piccys but i forgot to record the battle orders, mostly because i got pwned  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games