Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:12 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
]
I dunno, Lukas only had some bread to eat before initiation, I dunno if a milkshake can sate that hunger xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:21 pm
konaustin

Oh dear,my boy Tyzan had a loong night considering he got no sleep,ima do a reaction post before he left for class real quick.

Ps the sleep thing is a mental or whatvever his night terrors relate to anyone whos wondering  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:36 pm
Lupa Fur
konaustin

Oh dear,my boy Tyzan had a loong night considering he got no sleep,ima do a reaction post before he left for class real quick.

Ps the sleep thing is a mental or whatvever his night terrors relate to anyone whos wondering

He didn't sleep?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:40 pm
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

No but thats not on Ivory don't worry,even if she wasnt doing what she's doing he would've been awake all night  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:52 pm
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

No but thats not on Ivory don't worry,even if she wasnt doing what she's doing he would've been awake all night

Alright, that's pretty funny  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:55 pm
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

Sorry if I'm slow to reply. Having to deal with bureaucratic crap just to get something I need in order to finish an application for a job. Because, you know, providing my SSN like twenty times on the various forms wasn't enough, they need to scan a copy of the actual card to send into corporate/HR for a job that can only promise 12-20 hours/per week... I kinda want to whack that guy for such a crappy job, but, I don't really have much option. Been out of a job too long and now having to hit the food bank...ugh...FML  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:56 pm
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

Alright, that's pretty funny

Yea this whole little situation had me dying,in a good way,also check the mood spoiler i had to look for that picture.The sleep thing is pretty much just voices keeping him up,i'm trying to find a good explanation for that part aside from insanity  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

Sorry if I'm slow to reply. Having to deal with bureaucratic crap just to get something I need in order to finish an application for a job. Because, you know, providing my SSN like twenty times on the various forms wasn't enough, they need to scan a copy of the actual card to send into corporate/HR for a job that can only promise 12-20 hours/per week... I kinda want to whack that guy for such a crappy job, but, I don't really have much option. Been out of a job too long and now having to hit the food bank...ugh...FML

Yeesh is that what being an adults like?I don't wanna get older than,anyway take your time,i need time to recover from Kon's post anyway i'm still laughin hard  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

Dude um....you see the thing with Unlimited Blades right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:04 pm
Lupa Fur
Yeesh is that what being an adults like?I don't wanna get older than,anyway take your time,i need time to recover from Kon's post anyway i'm still laughin hard

That kid, is the fun stuff. You only have to deal with it here and there, so, it's more fun that the rest. The rest of it is tedium, being treated like you aren't worth anything, doing something you hate because everyone is demanding you pay them for the right to exist and then they jack up the prices when you establish you can manage with what came before, and everyone around you expects you to pick up their slack. And no matter how hard you try, you'll never advance. Enjoy being a kid while it lasts.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:05 pm
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

What thing?where  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur

That kid, is the fun stuff. You only have to deal with it here and there, so, it's more fun that the rest. The rest of it is tedium, being treated like you aren't worth anything, doing something you hate because everyone is demanding you pay them for the right to exist and then they jack up the prices when you establish you can manage with what came before, and everyone around you expects you to pick up their slack. And no matter how hard you try, you'll never advance. Enjoy being a kid while it lasts.

Oh...sounds about right,good thing i stopped being innocent at like 8,cause my illusion of how things are woulda been screwed up by that post  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin
Lupa Fur
konaustin

He didn't sleep?

What thing?where

I saw it in beacon dorms, look at where the avatar is supposed to be  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:11 pm
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur

Oh...sounds about right,good thing i stopped being innocent at like 8,cause my illusion of how things are woulda been screwed up by that post

What makes it worse is, I'm not a pessimist. That is a realist's assessment. Ain't life grand?  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:15 pm
konaustin
I saw it in beacon dorms, look at where the avatar is supposed to be

The red power ranger armor, the red gundam helmet, the wolf cub, the back-sheathed scythe, the Halberd standard in the back, the sword in his hand, the flaming arms, or the winged crown? There's a lot of stuff going on there  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games