Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:28 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Burning Icebitch

Sha was the first one through and he rushed through back to the battle. He could see a small shivering form crouched before the Vampire Lord. "TYRIUS"!!!! He let out a roar as he sought to divert the attention to him. "You leave her be." He drew his blades and pointed it at Tyrius. "Come and face me one on one. No magic, no spells...no necromancy. Just your strength and skill against mine. What say you coward?"

*Aileen looks up at Tyrius her flesh already growing back, but still unable to move.*
"You may kill me, but Uncle Aidar will CRUSH YOU!"
*She snarls.*

"Bold last words..."
*Tyrius says. With underhanded swipe stabs his hand into her chest.*

Upon Sha's emergance from the tunnel, he soon finds that Aidar was already there. Aidar then warps between Aileen and Tyrius , seizing the Vampire Lord by the arm with his left hand before he can touch Aileen.*

*Tyrius finds is right arm suddenly held in place and looks over find that the Burning Icewolf has seized it.*
"What!?... YOU!!!"
*He exclaims in surprise.*

*Aidar bares his fangs and lifting up Tyrius's arm, slugs him in the gut so hard that he coughs up blood and falls to his knees. Aidar then steps completely between him ad Aileen and stands strongly as he looks down upon his enemy.*
Don't ye ever, EVER, dare touch me cousin's daughter, EVER AGAIN!!!"
*Aidar viciously screams and snarls.*
Hes fur bristles and a freezing atmosphere envelops his fists and forearms, causing thick ice to encase them.*

*Tyrius tries to stand up but finds that he can't. That last blow he took has severely damaged him. All he can do is just stay there, on his hands and knees, gasping and coughing. he lunges forward and vomits up even more blood, making a small puddle beneath him, then angrily digs his fingers into the ground.*
"That blow..."
*Tyrius thinks to himself.*
"He;s even stronger than I remember... Can that even be possible?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Bold last words..."

Upon Sha's emergance from the tunnel, he soon finds that Aidar was already there. Aidar then warps between Aileen and Tyrius , seizing the Vampire Lord by the arm with his left hand before he can touch Aileen.*

*Tyrius finds is right arm suddenly held in place and looks over find that the Burning Icewolf has seized it.*
"What!?... YOU!!!"

*Aidar bares his fangs and lifting up Tyrius's arm, slugs him in the gut so hard that he coughs up blood and falls to his knees. Aidar then steps completely between him ad Aileen and stands strongly as he looks down upon his enemy.*
Hes fur bristles and a freezing atmosphere envelops his fists and forearms, causing thick ice to encase them.*

*Tyrius tries to stand up but finds that he can't. That last blow he took has severely damaged him. All he can do is just stay there, on his hands and knees, gasping and coughing. he lunges forward and vomits up even more blood, making a small puddle beneath him, then angrily digs his fingers into the ground.*
"That blow..."
"He;s even stronger than I remember... Can that even be possible?"

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:49 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Bold last words..."

"What!?... YOU!!!"

*Sporting newly grown skin, Aileen shakely gets to her feet. She stands there in the nude as she looks around a spots homac's prone form.*
"Homac!"
*She cries, running over to him and kneeling roght at his side. Scooping the young Catman's head up in her left hand and placing her right hand on his chest.*
"Homac, speak tae me! Be ye alright?"
*Aileen asks.*
* two green bubbles float over Aileen and homac poping and sprinkling green sparkles over them and both of their wounds heal drastically also giving aileen her cloths. Homac's arms once again light up, and blaze stronger then ever stronger then last time, and springs up almost scared but ready to fight, only to stand up looking lost.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Bold last words..."

"What!?... YOU!!!"

"That blow..."
"He's even stronger than I remember... Can that even be possible?"

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*

Sha hurried his way to Aidar and placed his hand on his shoulder. "That's enough. He's beaten. Let it go. It's not worth it. "He's not worth it."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Bold last words..."

Upon Sha's emergence from the tunnel, he soon finds that Aidar was already there. Aidar then warps between Aileen and Tyrius , seizing the Vampire Lord by the arm with his left hand before he can touch Aileen.*

*Tyrius finds his right arm suddenly held in place and looks over find that the Burning Icewolf has seized it.*
"What!?... YOU!!!"

*Aidar bares his fangs and lifting up Tyrius's arm, slugs him in the gut so hard that he coughs up blood and falls to his knees. Aidar then steps completely between him and Aileen and stands strongly as he looks down upon his enemy.*
His fur bristles and a freezing atmosphere envelops his fists and forearms, causing thick ice to encase them.*

*Sporting newly grown skin, Aileen shakily gets to her feet. She stands there in the nude as she looks around a spots Homac's prone form.*
"Homac!"
*She cries, running over to him and kneeling right at his side. Scooping the young Catman's head up in her left hand and placing her right hand on his chest.*
"Homac, speak tae me! Be ye alright?"
*Aileen asks.*
* two green bubbles float over Aileen and Homac popping and sprinkling green sparkles over them and both of their wounds heal drastically also giving Aileen her cloths. Homac's arms once again light up, and blaze stronger then ever stronger then last time, and springs up almost scared but ready to fight, only to stand up looking lost.*

OOC: You spoil sport. I was having fun, experimenting with all these nude avis.

*Aileen stands up with her hands raised at shoulder hight and looks her self over in surprise. She look to her right palm, then to her left palm, and sees that she is wearing her cloths once again, and even her gauntlets are back on her hands. She then reaches back behind her hips, finding that her discarded knives are back in their sheaths.*
"Magic..."
*She thinks to herself.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 pm
*Cornelius goes over to the tunnel leading out of the dome and placing left hand on the inner wall, he twists to look back over his shoulder at Luminova and Mr. Stubbs.*
"Stay here."
*He says, and then exits the dome.*  

Cornelius Steele

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:44 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"What!?... YOU!!!"

"That blow..."
"He's even stronger than I remember... Can that even be possible?"

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*

Sha hurried his way to Aidar and placed his hand on his shoulder. "That's enough. He's beaten. Let it go. It's not worth it. "He's not worth it."

*Tyrius coughs and wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his left hand, his knuckles brushing against teeth, where a cheek should be and scowls.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 am
Cornelius Steele
*Cornelius goes over to the tunnel leading out of the dome and placing left hand on the inner wall, he twists to look back over his shoulder at Luminova and Mr. Stubbs.*
"Stay here."

*Luminova looks at Mr. Stubbs for a moment as she contemplates having to remain in his company and then goes over to where Zudhred lay to examine him.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:40 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
"Stay here."

*Luminova looks at Mr. Stubbs for a moment as she contemplates having to remain in his company and then goes over to where Zudhred lay to examine him.*

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs looks at Luminova as she looks at him and hisses, then turns away with his arms folded. He may not like having to be with her but he has been given an order from a higher ranking member to stay put, so that's what he will do.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:36 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
"Stay here."

*Zudhred looks up at Luminova as she holds him in her lap.*
"You're wasting your time."
*He says weakly.*
"I don't need help from a Fairy. I am not hurt, just drained of energy."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:35 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
"Stay here."

*He says weakly.*
"I don't need help from a Fairy. I'm am not hurt, just drained of energy."

"A Faerie is the highest class of an Elven Sage, similar to your Druids."
*Luminova says.*
"I am neither Elf, nor Sage. I am a Unicorn."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:45 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
"Stay here."

*He says weakly.*

*Luminova says.*
"I am neither Elf, nor Sage. I am a Unicorn."

"I don't care."
*Zudhred answers.*
"I don't need help from anybody... Especially not from a weakling, like you."
*Erinys just watches, vexed by his father's crippling pride.*
"Don't need help from anybody, do you?"
*He mutters.*
"I heard that, boy."
*Zudred growls in response.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:49 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
"Stay here."

*He says weakly.*

*Luminova says.*
"I am neither Elf, nor Sage. I am Unicorn."

"I don't care."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He mutters.*
"I heard that, boy."

"There are many different kinds of strength, other than only the strength of your muscles."
*Luminova says.*
"There is the strength of faith, to believe in another... The strength of courage, to believe in one's self, despite physical weakness... There is the strength of will ti make things the way you want them to be, dispite what opposition one my face... There is the strength of restraint, to hold back one's anger... There is the strength of honor, to hold to one's own path and beliefs, no mater what, though sometime those beliefs may be wrong..."
*Luminova then looks back at Erinys and Mr. Stubbs.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:21 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
"Stay here."

*He says weakly.*

*Luminova says.*

"I don't care."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He mutters.*
"I heard that, boy."

"There are many different kinds of strength, other than only the strength of your muscles."
*Luminova says.*
"There is the strength of faith, to believe in another... The strength of courage, to believe in one's self, despite physical weakness... There is the strength of will ti make things the way you want them to be, dispite what opposition one my face... There is the strength of restraint, to hold back one's anger... There is the strength of honor, to hold to one's own path and beliefs, no mater what, though sometime those beliefs may be wrong..."

User Image
Mr. Stubbs turns to look at Luminova, overhearing what she just said about beliefs being wrong, to find her looking right at him and scowls in response.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
"Stay here."

*He says weakly.*

*Luminova says.*

"I don't care."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He mutters.*
"I heard that, boy."

*Luminova says.*

*Erinys looks down in thought and then turns his head left, to look away from Luminova, as if suddenly feeling guilty of something.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games