Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:23 pm
Loonamist

For future events (Starting with the Alola starter giveaway) I've been linking the posts. Do I really have to go through the Horoscope pages for the ones I've claimed since? If so I'd need access to old events as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:54 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

For future events (Starting with the Alola starter giveaway) I've been linking the posts. Do I really have to go through the Horoscope pages for the ones I've claimed since? If so I'd need access to old events as well.

It probably depends how many. Like we've said, we need the proof of earning pokemon for achievements, but we understand it's a lot of book keeping. I'd say it's probably up to Spec, so I'll quote her here, too, in case she has any additional input.

SpectralEternity

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:22 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

It probably depends how many. Like we've said, we need the proof of earning pokemon for achievements, but we understand it's a lot of book keeping. I'd say it's probably up to Spec, so I'll quote her here, too, in case she has any additional input.

SpectralEternity

You need proof in order for the achievements to be validated, and the horoscope and event pokemon are actually far easier for you to find and provide proof than ones you caught in the wild. Also you don't need us to unlock past events in order to retrieve your posts, if you go into those forums and find your post, there's a little white/orange square next to the post date that you can right click and copy the direct link to that post, no quoting, posting, or editing required, and you can do that even when the thread is locked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 pm
SpectralEternity
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

SpectralEternity

You need proof in order for the achievements to be validated, and the horoscope and event pokemon are actually far easier for you to find and provide proof than ones you caught in the wild. Also you don't need us to unlock past events in order to retrieve your posts, if you go into those forums and find your post, there's a little white/orange square next to the post date that you can right click and copy the direct link to that post, no quoting, posting, or editing required, and you can do that even when the thread is locked.

I believe I have at least 280 different Pokemon, almost all the typing achievements and now, with linked Pokemon, only have one, fifteen different bug Pokemon. So I re-added the Insect Plate to Simon's pack.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:52 pm
In the future will Alola Pokemon count separate from others? For example Muk is poison, Alola Muk is poison/dark. So is that count as 2 poison types?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 am
Loonamist

If one becomes a Champion of a region is it going to be like Moon/Sun where you need to defend your title or like the other games where you get it in title but not role?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:48 am
Shadow - Dragon
In the future will Alola Pokemon count separate from others? For example Muk is poison, Alola Muk is poison/dark. So is that count as 2 poison types?

It kind of depends on the situation. For the one you mentioned, and any pokedex achievements concerning types only, they count as two different pokemon; n Alola Vulpix would count towards the ice achievement, a Kanto Vulpix would count towards a fire vulpix.

However, in overall pokedex achievements, like obtaining all the Kanto pokemon, they count as one pokemon-- so if you were working on the Kanto pokdex achievement, and then caught an Alola Vulpix, it would still count towards finishing that achievement.

Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

If one becomes a Champion of a region is it going to be like Moon/Sun where you need to defend your title or like the other games where you get it in title but not role?

You would need to defend your title. Your character can still travel, but if anyone challenges the league, they have to return to battle as the Champion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:49 am
Is Cosmog considered a legendary? Just asking because I finally went and got it in Moon. It would be the first legendary with a evolution line or would it be able to evolve into Cosmoem and then need an item to go legendary, either Solgaleo or Lunala?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:19 am
Shadow - Dragon
Is Cosmog considered a legendary? Just asking because I finally went and got it in Moon. It would be the first legendary with a evolution line or would it be able to evolve into Cosmoem and then need an item to go legendary, either Solgaleo or Lunala?

Cosmog is considered a Legendary, and more detailed information will be available to the guild when we release the Alola region.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 am
Hey all!

Just wondering if I would be able to claim a Pokemon from a previous event?

I posted for the shards and items but hadn't decided on a Pokemon by the time it had locked.

It was for the 50k event

Takaho

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:56 am
Takaho
Hey all!

I posted for the shards and items but hadn't decided on a Pokemon by the time it had locked.

It was for the 50k event

Yes you may : ) If you'd like, one of us can edit in the claim you'd like to make if the event is already locked ~  
Shadow - Dragon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 am
-edit-

oh sheet wrong page. Regardless I do have a question, is there a chance to locate a shiny Pokemon in the wild?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Takaho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 am
Loonamist
Takaho
Hey all!

It was for the 50k event

Yes you may : ) If you'd like, one of us can edit in the claim you'd like to make if the event is already locked ~

Great! Thanks. I'd like to take a Level 10 Girafarig please.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:02 am
Takaho
Loonamist
Takaho
Hey all!

It was for the 50k event

Great! Thanks. I'd like to take a Level 10 Girafarig please.

Alright, done! ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:17 am
Loonamist

Shadow - Dragon
-edit-

oh sheet wrong page. Regardless I do have a question, is there a chance to locate a shiny Pokemon in the wild?

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games