Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

WITH ☾ Seth ☽OUTFIT Cover-up & Bikini
                                                    STATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $863 ☽

Rina hadn't meant to make Seth nervous too, but she couldn't help it! All of her emotions were suddenly crashing down on her! When he admitted that he didn't want people checking her out, her face lightened up a little, but it was practically invisible against her nervousness. Seth is rather protective of her, isn't he? Not wanting her to get bitten by puppies and a whole bunch of other things. He even didn't want her to go to her brother's house after they first met! Or freaking out when she had accidentally burned the tip of her finger one morning. Seriously, so much has happened since they first met, since they first started dating. It's not something to be entirely scared of, but her mind is still going bonkers. Seth is her soulmate, her boyfriend. Ahh, so weird! The feeling of him rubbing the sunscreen on her back was pretty soothing, but her head was still feeling pretty frazzled. She was babbling like a broken record until Seth had kissed her, probably to make her quiet. It made her go silent for a few seconds before her mind went back to being a nervous wreck. This is insane! Do all relationships go through this sort of issue? She isn't sure but this is seriously breaking her down! Her brain wasn't ready to process all of this information!

It was only when Seth grabbed her hands that she calmed down a bit, finally taking a deep breath to try and clear her head. Standing up a few seconds after he did, she stretched, attempting to shake out all of these nervous jitters. It's not even like it's their first date or anything like that! It's Seth! There's no reason to be so freaked out by him! She can do this!

And that was when she was distracted by Seth taking his shirt off. Rina doesn't see him his shirtless o-often, so of course, it was distracting! She sometimes forgets that he has such a big tattoo on his back. Well, he got it so he could cover up a big scar, right? The first time he showed her that was- Oh, right. Yeah. It was also the first time he kissed her shirtless, too. No! Now is not the time to think of super embarrassing things! "Yeah, it feels so nice!" It really was a perfect day to go to the beach! Now that summer's rolling around, more good days like this are gonna come, too! Hopefully, they'll be able to go on more dates as well, or even maybe a little vacation! That'd be wonderful! Maybe they could go to Britain and Seth could show her around? Ahh, but the flight would be expensive, considering they're in California. Still, it'd be cool to go to another country! She's never left the U.S.! Now she feels so much more coolheaded! "Thank you," Rina said sweetly, meaning more than for what he did just now, she meant for everything entirely. Being for her, supporting her, giving her the affection that she hadn't even realized she needed. Walking over to the edge of the water, the way the ocean licked at her feet felt cool and relaxing, and most definitely calming. She stepped further into the water, the soft mud beneath squishing between her toes. It felt funny! Rina can't remember the last time she's been to the beach to actually get in the water! Seaweed tickled against her feet, which made flinch every few seconds and giggle. After testing the water, she sunk her body in, it was so refreshing! "The water's so great~!" Rina exclaimed, splashing around a bit. It'd be great if she had an inner tube, she should buy one!

Kneeling on the seabed, Rina began to sift around for some seashells. When they first met, Seth brought her into the water on his shoulders and they found a conch shell. Wouldn't it be cute if she found one? They could clean it and put it in their house as a decoration! Now motivated, she started to dig through the muddy earth for that pretty shell.

User Image

OOC: rina can't stop and won't stop being cute

yo punny nut

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:35 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan couldn't help but laugh softly at ber denying that she was falling asleep. "Yea. Sure thing sleeping beauty." He joked with a smile although he did truly find her beautiful. Once he said that she got her picnic basket and began taking out the sandwiches. Upon hearing his options he thought about it. "Hmm...I'll go with...strawberry." He said before taking the sandwhich with strawberry jelly and the soda. At the mention of underwater caves he smiled warmly with a nod. "Alright. We'll check those out together after lunch." He said to her as he opened his can of pepsi. At the mention of cookies he smiled brightly. "Cookies too? Aw sweet! It was really kind of you to prepare lunch for me as well. I really appreciate it Savannah." He said to her as his eyes looked into her's with a warm smile on his lips.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah looked over at Dylan then rolled her eyes a little bit. "Pft." She said, giving him a nonchalant wave before smiling a bit. "Strawberry it is!" She said, pulling the strawberry jelly sandwich out of the basket and holding it out towards him. When he took it from her, the young woman would then grab the grape jelly sandwich. At Dylan's agreement of going to the underwater caves, her eyes would light up with excitement as she grinned at him. "Oh yay!" She giggled happily before blushing a bit. "I'm glad you like it." She said softly before she took her sandwich out of the sandwich bag she had put it in. Taking a bite, she would then open the can of soda and take a drink after swallowing her food. "We can leave our bags and stuff in my car when we swim to the caves." She said before taking another bite of her sandwich.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:50 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth 'Isaac' Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon
❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind.
More than his heart..

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling loving and tender.
●I'm speaking to Rina at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing tank top and shorts.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

It’s not on purpose that he had been so protective of her. It was just a natural behaviour of his. He never liked people taking his things ever since he had been a kid. He didn’t like people observing what he’s doing, whether it be his homework, or anything else. He remembered how angry he had been just because someone had taken his things without his permission. It was one of his biggest peeves, and he just wouldn’t grow out of it. When it came to someone he holds dear, it’s only understandable that he didn’t like the idea of people looking at what was his. And Rina, is his.

A lot has happened between them that he couldn’t really keep track. All the little things, the big events. He remembered the theme park quite well, and honestly, he’s still pretty worked up for not being able to keep her by his side. But there were pleasant memories shared between them that day. The kiss in the ferris wheel, the fun and games that were allowed, despite the sudden turn for the worst. Despite the.. less than pleasant company. He didn’t mind the bad moments, the hurt, the pain. He thought it was all worth-while, that it helped shape the relationship they both shared.

He didn’t like taking his shirt off, half because he the weather had been cold as of late, and half because he was rather self conscious of the scar he had on his back. It wasn’t exactly a pretty sight, and despite the ink on his back, it was still noticeable if someone paid just enough attention. He didn’t want to seem more unapproachable than he already is with what he had on his back. He thought his intimidating appearances and highly misunderstood gaze was unfriendly enough. He didn’t want to seem like some delinquent, despite being one in the past. It wouldn’t look good on his job resume, after all. Rejected for possessing intimidating features? He thought that was funny. Her gaze distracted him from his train of thoughts, and Seth eventually found himself locking eyes with Rina, who had been looking at him for quite a while. ”Stop staring. I’m shy.” he blurted a sarcastic remark, though what caught his attention, was the fact she appeared.. embarrassed. ”Hey. What are you thinking?” he bent down, just to catch a glimpse of her face.

"Yeah, it feels so nice!" she stated, and he only smiled. There was no need for her to speak her mind. He knew what she was thinking.

A thanks followed shortly after, and he’d look at her with a puzzled expression. What was that for? He scratched his head, being the dense person he’s born to be. ”For what--? I don’t remember doing anything--” no, he really didn’t. Did she mean the sun screen? If so, that seems a tad strange.

The water felt great against her feet, it seems, and Seth laughed at her excitement. He wasn’t too fond of going underwater, but he supposed a swim every now and then wouldn’t hurt. It bothered him, the beach, the way the new years event took a toll on his mind. He remembered catching glimpses of his mother that seemed so real, as if she was just another person in the crowd, as if.. nothing had been wrong his entire life. It made him both happy, and terribly pained. He was torn, on both ends of the spectrum. However, the waves crashing against his feet reeled him back into reality, and he found himself staring at Rina, who had been searching for sea shells for god knows how long he had spaced out for.

”It feels funny. I’m not too used to it-” he answered, while he awkwardly moved his toes about. He’d dig his toes into the wet sand, feeling the sand seep in between the gaps of his toes, feeling the cold ocean water against his feet. ”I guess it does fee-- A--AH-!” he cried out, lifting his right foot that was half buried into the wet sand, followed by a soft plop of a small object into the water. It was red in colour, and it soon sunk back into the sand. It wasn’t hard to tell what it was, really. ”Son of a-- it pinched me-! What the ********> he huffed and puffed at the lingering pain on his toe. It wasn’t too unbearable, but it did give him quite the surprise.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

a small bee
]

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

WITH ☾ Seth ☽OUTFIT Cover-up & Bikini
                                                    STATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $863 ☽

Rina had squeaked when Seth looked at her as she was staring at him, embarrassment was definitely the most outstanding emotion on her face. She was stammering as he bent down to look at her directly and she was squealing internally. "Q-Quit it!" She exclaimed, not liking being at the end of his teasing. How does he always know what to say to get her super embarrassed? It's not fair! It's not fair at all! It's so easy for him to overwhelm her! She did her best to shake off these sheepish feelings as she entered the water, giggling when her dragon didn't understand why she thanked him.

Rina hadn't been paying attention when Seth was just standing at the end of the water in thought, she was really focused on finding that shell. It has to be a conch shell, it's just gotta be! Her fingers continued to sift through the mushy sand below until she hit something smooth. Digging a little more, it looked like it was a conch shell! It was sorta wedged in a rock, though. Maybe if she can tug it free- Well, that's what she was thinking before she heard Seth cry out in pain. Did a crab pinch him? Seriously? She forgot about the conch shell as she waded back over to him, "Are you bleeding?" She asked, checking around her feet to make sure there weren't any other crabs scuttling about. Hopefully, it wasn't, because then he'd have to get out of the water. It was a tiny crab, though, probably a hermit crab. He could handle a little pinch, right? Remembering her previous goal, she quickly went back to where she found the conch shell. Ahh, what?! It's gone! She became frantic in her search, she really wanted that conch shell! It would be such a nice little memento to when they first met! Rina dunked her face into the water for a second before seeing the conch shell slowly rolling away just a few feet away. There it was! Quickly wading over there, she grabbed it before it went too far away. Yay! It was a pretty conch shell, too! Looking rather accomplished, she went towards the beach, dumping the water out of it as she went, "I found a conch shell!" Smiling proudly, she exited the water, shaking off as much water before scurrying across the hot sand to their spot. "Let's get something to eat! It's gonna be getting late soon!" She didn't know what else to do in the water other than swimming around aimlessly. And with Seth getting pinched on his foot, she'd be all self-conscious of where she stepped.

Wrapping herself in her beach towel, she shined and dried off the shell as she held it, smiling at all things it helped her remember. Think of how far they've come in just a few months! It was so crazy! If only she could talk to her past self right now. Think of that conversation! "Yeah, you're gonna get together with Seth soon. It's gonna be a rocky ride, but hey, you'll find out that you're his soul mate!" At how fast everything's going, shouldn't Seth be meeting her family? Like, all at once? They can't possibly talk about marriage and settling down and all that without going to her family first! Especially when she gets so distracted here and forgets to call them a lot! Ahh, she's not sure if she can handle her family and friends in their small home. They'd have to go out somewhere to talk about all that. Seth meeting everyone would be an experience, most definitely. It would still be exciting, though! Maybe she should plan it! "Seth, how would feel about meeting the rest of my family and stuff? I think we should since we're talking about... things..." Rina said with a light redness on her face, referring to getting married, having kids, and that entire spiel. Even back in the beginning of the year they were talking about this stuff! Meeting with family is a bit long overdue!

User Image

OOC: ahh my finals week is next week

yo punny nut

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:37 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled when she noticed how excited she seemed and smiled warmly as he looked at her, in his eyes she was the cutest and he liked that. A few seconds later he took a bite out of his sandwhich and smiled. "Mm this is really good." He said as he covered his mouth while he spoke. Soon after he opened his can of Pepsi as well and drank from it as he swallowed the food. When she mentioned they could leave their stuff on her car he nodded. It was probably nest to avoid having their stuff stolen.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth 'Isaac' Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon
❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind.
More than his heart..

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

○I'm feeling loving and tender.
●I'm speaking to Rina at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing tank top and shorts.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

Q-Quit it!” she cried out, and Seth would find himself laughing over her panicked state. He liked teasing her because of the reaction she’d give, the faces an expression she’d pull without being aware, and how her thoughts were somehow written across her forehead. She was easy to read, perhaps because he understood what she was like. She seemed more embarrased than she had been moments earlier, and he found her behaviour at the moment absolutely adorable. His mind was blank, and his body moved on its own. He bent forward, stealing a small peck from her lips before she went conch shell hunting, and Seth, bewildered over his sudden actions, would find himself a tad embarrassed in this situation. What.. did he just do? [color#A00000]”A--Ah-- sorry-- I just.. I-” he stuttered, unsure of what he should say. Did he just apologize for kissing her??

Get a grip.

”N--Nah-- -Uh.. I’m fine.” he turned away, and he found himself cringing over his failed manner of speech. He couldn’t speak normally, not when his face had flushed fifty shades of red. He groaned in frustration and walked further down into the water, until he saw her little struggle underwater, that struck a small panic within his chest. [color#A00000]”Rina--?” Seth rushed over, worried that something might be wrong, that she might have some breathing problems, until she emerged once more with a large shell in her hand.

"I found a conch shell!" she exclaimed.

He remembered. When he first brought her to the beach, he made her listen to the sound of ocean waves coming from the conch shell, didn’t he? She didn’t want to dirty her clothing back then, and he solved it by carrying her atop his shoulders, and she’d laugh at how horrible his attempt at smiling had been. How long ago was that? He couldn’t quite remember, but the redhead smiled at the memory. She had been such a sweetheart back then, and she had become his sweetheart today. ”Hey, do you still have that conch shell I gave you?” he asked. It would be nice, though, if they could gather a few shells and keep it in their house as decorations. It was after all, slowly looking like a small beach house they were living in.

She was quick to dash away, though, and Seth thought he was looking after his kid, more than his girlfriend. He shook his head, and heaved a small sigh. ”We have a towel, y’know. Dry yourself off, you’ll catch a cold.” and despite his nagging, he pulled out a towel from his bag and dried her hair off. The weather had warmed up, but he still wouldn’t risk having her sick. She still needs to work, after all.

It certainly was growing late, and he wouldn’t protest much if it meant stuffing his stomach with food. He bought cupcakes because he knew she loved eating desserts every now and then, and he could only hope it’d suit her taste. There were red velvet, and chocolate, but honestly, Seth thought they were too sweet for his taste. ”Family?” he stopped everything he had been doing, and turned his head in her direction. He hadn’t thought that far ahead. What would meeting her family be like? What would her family be like? Would they even accept him to begin with? Someone who severed ties with those he thought had been his family. Would they think badly of him? He didn’t want them to think Rina had bad judgement in others, and he didn’t want them to think that she had been mixing with the wrong people either.

Seth scratched his head. He won’t object that idea, no. ”I don’t really mind. I think I’d like to meet the people who shaped you into who you are today, because they did a darn good job.” he chuckled, running his fingers along the sides of the beach towel he had been sitting on. Then, it came. It was closing into the second year of his mother’s death, hasn’t it? Has it really been that long? Has so much time passed already? Seth took hold of her hand, giving it a small squeeze as he contemplated what exactly he should say. ”I.. don’t have anyone to bring you home to. Sorry--” he started. ”But.. I’m sure if mother was around, she’d have loved you.” and he believed she really would. They would have bonded, and he would have been able to see the cheerful expression on his mother’s face, that had been gloomy ever since she left the main house. Ever since she left his father.

”But, I think I’d still like to properly introduce you to her. I think she’d like that.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: ahhhhh-- good luck--
I've been stressing out over uni orz skfkkdkfjfjdj

a small bee
]

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
                User ImageUser Image

LOCATION Beach tab tab tab COMPANY N/A tab tab tab MONEY $54.38 tab tab tab OOC Odin enters the thread.

Cough cough. The werewolf's eyes shot open as he quickly sat up gripping his head. His skull. He squeezed himself hard as he leaned over his lap letting out a few dry heaves after he finished emptying the contents of his stomach onto the sand. He wiped his mouth, his elbows resting against his knees. "I ********' need water." He realized as he stared out at the ocean mocking him with everything it had.
                tab

Lyrca

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah looked at Dylan then blushed a little bit before she rolled her eyes a little. "It's just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." She said, thinking that the meal wasn't too impressive. She could make something much more delicious if she was at home... huh... maybe she should make a home cooked meal for Dylan one day. The thought in itself made the young woman blush a bit. Glancing down at the towel they were sitting on, she quietly ate her sandwich before grabbing one of the cookies and taking a bite. It wasn't long before her sandwich and can of soda were gone. She of course was going to wait for Dylan to be done eating before they put their stuff in her car and went off in search of the underwater caves.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Once again it has been a full week since the raven haired young woman left her home. Yeah, sure, she left to return her books to the library and to go out and get food, but she didn't really leave her house. Looking up at the sky, she squinted a bit as the brightness was rather annoying. This hermit lifestyle she was developing wasn't good for her though. In fact, her skin was noticeably paler than usual due to her lack of sun. Plus, she really shouldn't be cutting herself off from others. She needed to make some friends or something. While, yes, that usually was easier said than done, she really was going to make an attempt. That's why she went to the beach today, to try and meet some new people.

Luck did not seem to be in her favor though. Seeing that most of the people here were couples or people already hanging out with a large group of people, she would snort a little bit. Large crowds weren't really her thing. Well. At least the weather was nice... Biting the inside of her lip a little, she considered just leaving, but something made her stop. She could hear a voice not far from her, but really it wasn't the vice that made her pause. It was the smell. It was bad enough to make her wrinkle her nose and frown a little bit. 'What the hell?' She thought before she decided she was going to go investigate.

Tracking the smell to it's source was fairly easy. Stopping a few feet short of the the rocks, she then spotted the man standing between them. Her golden eyes studied him while she rose an eyebrow. "Fun night?" She said in a slightly amused voice as she herself had found herself waking up on the beach, covered in sand, after a night of heavy drinking. "You look... and smell... like something a dog barfed up." She added while digging a water bottle out of her bag before holding it out towards him..

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇLook who's outside! x ᴏᴏc I hope you don't mind me having Skye bother him. emotion_facepalm She needs to meet more people plus they live in the same housing district.
                                      Lyrca

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lyrca

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
                User ImageUser Image

LOCATION Beach tab tab tab COMPANY Skye tab tab tab MONEY $54.38 tab tab tab OOC N/A

Odin stared at his shaky hands as they rested against the large boulder. The sand felt like it was caving in on itself, sucking up his feet as he sunk into it. The feeling was ridiculous, Odin knew the detrimental paranoia that the earth would swallow him whole wasn't real. He was just simply hurting. ********. His tolerance was so low. The six months he had been cut off in prison really did a number on him. His task was simple. It just involved walking, which turned out to be the tricky part. With the sand feeling like it was engulfing his feet they felt heavy as though there were melded in with cement. The idiot had kicked his shoes off but not his socks. Never his socks. Odin never planned on letting a soul see his bare feet ever again. He was a disgusting mess.

"Fun night?"

His dull eyes shot to the side, immediately ignoring all the previous pain and suffering he had been in moments before. He didn't like being walked up on or seen in any vulnerable state. First thing he noticed was the girl's dark hair as he heard her insulting him. Unintentionally, his lips curled back slightly displaying one side of his larger-than-average canines. It used to be a warning when he was younger, the way people close to him knew to immediately back away and give the animalistic kid some space before he lashed out. Odin had an awful temperament. The werewolf was older now with some slight amount of self-restraint. It wasn't like that anymore. Annoyed? Sure. Agitated? Sure. But he didn't attack people like he used to on his classmates when he got frustrated.

He snatched the water from her hand the moment it was held to him, then Odin brought the neck of the bottle to his lips and began to suck it down as though he were a college kid in a chugging competition. Hangovers was just dehydration, he knew that. The pills he took last night might not be able to be fixed as quick, but the hangover portion could be cured with enough water and naps. Odin's hand was crushing around the bottle as he finished emptying it, then he leaned slightly towards the boulder once more not wanting to stand on his own. "You ain't s**t. You got summin' to say to me an-" His dull eyes met with her brilliant ones. It was as though she'd torn them out from someone else and stuck them into her sockets.

"Where the ******** ya-?" His brows knitted together as he glanced behind her at the beach and all it's visitors. Everyone seemed to be lulling about and having fun. "Who-?" His eyes shot back to the girl, his glare only darkening as he bit down on his bottom lip slightly. "You're Julia?" He stupidly stated, not knowing what in the ******** else he was trying to say. His brain was utter mush, he could hardly form a proper thought together... Let alone a sentence.
                tab

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:43 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled at her reactiong. "Its still good. Plus I really appreciate that you took the time to make me one too." he said with a warm and sweet smile before he continued eating. After a few he was done and then continued to est the cookie. "These cookies are oretty amazing too." He said as he finished it before drinking the rest of the soda. Once he was done he looked at her noticing her cheeks were a bit red. He found it cute. "That was some good food. I appreciate it." He said to her. "Im ready to go check out those caves when you are." He said with a smile.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah glanced at Dylan and rolled her eyes again while trying to hide her darkening blush. She's had crushes before of course, but this one felt different instead of her heart beating faster it felt as if her heart would stop beating all together every time he smiled at her. Taking another cookie, she took a bite before glancing up as she heard Dylan's voice again. Smiling as he said the cookies tasted good, she waited until she was done eating before speaking. "I'm glad you like them! These and peanut butter cookies are my favorite... though... sugar cookies are good too..." She mumbled, lost in her own thoughts for a second before she looked up at him again. "Okay. Once we get everything in the car we can go!" She said as she moved out from under the umbrella and stood up. She started picking stuff up before she paused a moment. "Wait. You did remember to wear a swimming suit right?" She asked him, noticing he was still in his normal clothes. It wasn't very comfortable to swim in normal clothes.

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye noticed that the strange guy didn't seem to be too steady on his feet, but what hungover person was, especially in this soft sand. The fact he wasn't wearing any shoes hadn't gone unnoticed by her either. She wondered how drunk this guy could have possibly have been to get to this state, but then she remembered her time of waking up on the beach and considered this guy lucky as he wasn't being mobbed by a swarm of seagulls. Shaking her head a bit, she would then tense up a little as the male bared his teeth at her. Her eyes darkened a little bit and a low growl instinctively rumbled in her throat. Skye wasn't the sort to challenge or fight others, but she also wasn't the sort to roll over and let someone threaten her. When the water bottle was snatched put of her hand, she narrowed her eyes a little bit and huffed a bit. Sure she herself wasn't the most social person either, but there was a definite line between being anti-social and being flat out rude.

Staring with an almost expressionless look, she would simply c**k her head to the side a little bit. "You know. Most people would have said 'thank you' for the water." She stated to him, practically ignoring his comment. Her gaze once again returned to him and she placed one hand on her hip while the other remained by her side. "Nope." She would reply when he asked, no stated, that she was someone named Julia. "I don't even think I know of someone by that name." Then again, she only knew probably one, maybe two, other people in this city.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇLook who's outside! x ᴏᴏc -made an edit-
                                      Lyrca

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lyrca

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:42 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
                User ImageUser Image

LOCATION Beach tab tab tab COMPANY Skye tab tab tab MONEY $54.38 tab tab tab OOC N/A

"Most people would have said 'thank you' for the water." Odin's sharp gaze didn't leave her face. He still didn't get it, even with the girl instinctively growling in his direction earlier. Odin wasn't putting the pieces together to understand this girl was one of his least favorite things in the world... A werewolf like him. He was too caught up on the girl speaking about most people. Most people didn't serve prison sentences. Most people didn't batter their brother's best friend so badly they they needed a hospital visit after their release. Most people didn't freeze up and get stuck in verbal arguments. Odin had always only been any good at physical altercations. Forget verbal ones.

Odin might've been able to muster up some type of response had she not moved onto his next statement. Julia. No. She wasn't. "I were with a Julia last night n' she ain't here." He stated. Odin's attention dropped to his pockets, putting his hands in to try and see if he could feel for everything. Money. Prepaid phone. Only number he had memorized was Kati's. Like hell was he going to phone her up. He slowly brought his hand up, rubbing his eyes. "I ain't from around here." Since Odin had only arrived two days ago after all. "You got any weed or a number for a drug dealer?" Pleasant introduction. Of course that's what he was going for before even introducing himself properly or asking for the not-Julia's name.
                tab

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games