Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:31 pm
figured it was similar to CSAP - Colorado Student Assessment Program...plus i was really tired and had many random thoughts going through my head at the time...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:01 pm
i hate people. especially children under 10 and high schoolers who act under 10. i was ready to kill both today.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:54 pm
Just kind of worried about money...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:46 pm
i hate MSN. it prevented me from talking to my Zorro before we both had to get off. rawr. good thing hes got YIM now. rawr.  

darkdark7

Meroko Senpai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:29 pm
I hate Microsoft Word, and while I'm at it, Powerpoint. I hate that I'm the only one at my office that knows it at all. Pffft!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:06 pm
Microsoft Word and Powerpoint kicks a**! its the only thing our school can really use if we wanna get good grades.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:29 pm
Meh. I was never to fond of Powerpoint but Word has been useful enough times for me to like it... but it has it's fair share of problems.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:28 am
I'd much rather use InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop, but I understand that Word and Powerpoint are necessary evils in life. I think I more hate that I'm the only one at work that knows them above a beginner level, so I get stuck doing other people's work. Blech! wink

Oh, and I don't like having a cold when it looks so pretty outside. ~m

Meroko Senpai

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:32 pm
Photoshop = love.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:01 pm
wish i had it...i discovered i had a Mac version of a moviemaker today...gonna have to remember that for later...

i hate people who randomly come into threads and start trashing everyone in it. especially when that person has something up their a** in the first place adn has no clue what theyre talking about. this chick came into the Mod Luv thread in the CG asking why we "worship" the mods and saying that one of the lurkers in that thread had an unreadable font. we can ALL read that font just fine, and we dont ******** worship the mods. we have respect for those who keep gaia running smoothly, so theres a thread dedicated to them in the CG. also, mods arent just gaia mods, theyre the guild mods too, and we all love each other there. dont ******** come into a thread ranting about who knows what and expect to be respected and not yelled at. better yet, figure out what the hell ur talking about first, and then still stay the hell out of a perfectly innocent, non-cultlike thread. b***h.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:00 pm
Meh, I try not to get to bothered by it. People will do stuff like no matter what age you are and where you are in life.

Heck, I get nasty messages because I decline requests to join the guild.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:26 pm
but this person is out to get us lurkers of the CG. i swear it.  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:48 am
Deportation. =____=;;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:08 pm
O_o;;! why?! *confused*  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:41 am
The person I trust most might get deported back to Mexico. -__- I won't find out till November though. Rawr. D:  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games