Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:31 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Welcome, new people! heart
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 pm
UserName: Kuroshido
NickName: Kuro
How You Found This Guild: searched under yaoi.
Prefrences: Males.
Intrests: Yaoi manga, anime, and talk.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Kakashi/Aruka or Lenny/Judas
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: At the local manga store.
Other:like RPGing. ninja

Kuroshido

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 pm
A heart warming welcome from: The Shounen-ai and Yaoi Guild....

"Yoh... Wazzup, ya'll?" ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 pm
Maki Casanova
A heart warming welcome from: The Shounen-ai and Yaoi Guild....

"Yoh... Wazzup, ya'll?" ninja

Some of those that burn crosses

. . .
xD That phrase sounded like a gangsta' Suthuna (*gangster southener).

But to reiterate Maki and Sugar, mae govannen. Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo. :]
. . .

a
re the same that hold office.  

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Veggie Kat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 pm
UserName: Veggie Kat
NickName: Veggie, Kat, V.K
How You Found This Guild: Through someone's signature~ And boy! Am I glad to have found it!
Prefrences: I'm straight as a circle! No - seriously, I'm straight as a board. A stiff board. A very stiff one.
Interests: Too much to count on TWO hands... but here it is. I love to do puzzles [especially the 3-D ones!], writing fanfics, drawing, tektek-ing, playing zOMG!, taking random pics [that always somehow turns out awesome], reading, video games [preferably the RPG kind] and more.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I love the crack ones where it actually cracks your back from the unexpected force! *ahem* Er... yeah. I like Draco/Harry, Cedric/Harry, Kakashi/Naruto, Itachi/Naruto, Deidara/Naruto, Seto/Yami [or Set/Pharaoh, both are pratically the same >_>], Yami/Yugi, Roxas/Sora, Demyx/Roxas, Ichigo/Hitsugaya, Ichimaru/Ichigo, Ichimaru/Hitsugaya, Hichigo/Hitsugaya, Hichigo/Ichigo, Ulquiorra/Ichigo, aaaaaaaaaand... more I probably forgot at the moment. <_<
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: It was traumatizing! I was searching through Photobucket for some gif files of Sasuke and Naruto at Death's Valley (or whatever it's called now). One page had them... participating in an activity and I immediately closed the window while thinking up of an excuse for my father's prying eyes at my red face. Afterward... I became brainwashed of all the forbidden goodness~
Other: I spent too much time in front of a computer, so much that I actually developed an ability to see image streaks - fast moving ones and still ones. Don't get what I'm saying? For example... if you move your hand slowly to a side, you should see nothing but your hand but I can see a path from my hand to the starting point. Amost like fingerpainting on a canvas. Only I have no canvas or paint.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:50 pm
WELCOME! Welcome, welcome, welcome, wecome, wecome,, wecom, wecom, wecom, wecum.... <-- Shows how the word would sound if you cumulatively increase the rapidity of saying it every three words. xd  

Maki Casanova

MagicalSecret

Galactic Huntress

22,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am
UserName:MagicalSecret
NickName:Magi, Magical, Secret
How You Found This Guild:I saw the banner in somebody's sig
Prefrences:Bi
Intrests:Er... I love Terry Pratchett's Disc World -series, reading in general, I'm into sports, thunderstorms, rain, colors blue and green...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:SasoDei (Naruto), HoneyMori (Ouran High School Host Club)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:I think I saw pics of some guuys cuddling few years back and I just fell in love
Other:I can be very random, childish, mature and emoish the same day... Be warned...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 pm
UserName: ashdie
NickName: Ash
How You Found This Guild: Browsing Guilds
Prefrences: Straight.
Intrests: Writing fanfics & poems, making videos, playing video games, and more.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Shuichi/Yuki, Honey/Mori, and Envy/Ed
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Shuichi and Yuki
Other:Um,? Hello

anya009007

NotHereNothereNothere

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm
UserName: Omg Its MasterMe
NickName: MasterMe please XD
How You Found This Guild: I typed in yaoi to see what kind of guilds were out there XD
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Comics, drawings, yaoi, writing, character designs, and stuff
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Wolfram x Yuuri from Kyou kara maoh
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Don't remember XD
Other: I suck at conversations D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:39 pm
UserName: Prince Ryuichi Khalida
NickName: Ryu ^_^
How You Found This Guild: Searched for Yaoi
Preferences: Seme ^_^
Intrests: mangas, anime, writing(S.S, Poems, Lyrics), role playing,
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Toru X Ryoji from Desire by: Maki Kazumi & Yukine Honami
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: um...i can say 6th grade when I really found out i was gay XD
Other: I am a true romantic but mess with my boyfriend and I can become a true sadist.  

Prince Marik Ishtar

crazycatgirl86

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:13 pm
UserName:crazycatgirl86
Name:Lori
How You Found This Guild:just browsing
Preferences:Bi
Interests:Hehe...too many to list. To name a few though, any and all anime, sci fi and fantasy novels, computer games, video games, manga, insomnia, and history.
Fave Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmm...can't narrow it to just one. Fave fanon pairing is tie between Heero/Duo from Gundam Wing, and Kyoya/Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. Fave canon is Ryo/Dee from Fake.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Mercedes Lackey's Last Herald Mage trilogy. Then Harry/Draco fanfiction.
Other:I will read absolutely any yaoi or shounen ai I can get my hands on. I look forward to discovering new pairings (don't let my fave's fool you, I am well versed in the more obscure animes, just my favorites are a little more common) and new shows, mangas, and series of novels.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 pm

UserName: Insufferable Dai
Nickname: Dai. I've been called Kai also because of my full name. 3nodding
How you found this guild: I searched for Yaoi.
Preferences: Bisexual. I believe love should have no form. You just fall in love.
Interests: Gaming, music, digital things, daydreaming, anime, manga, etc.
Favorite Boy/Boy Pairing: Recently, I've been attached to Aizen/Ichigo. My favorite pairing usually changes time to time.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy love: It was the Gravitation series. I was introduced to manga all together by a friend I met at the library.
Other: I am actually very excited to be here. heart I'm a very shy person at first but once I start to relax around people I'm such a chatterbox. redface I dislike rude people so very much, I just can't stand them. I've been called mellow and oblivious, in past games, since I rarely get angry but I find myself quite impatient and heartless. sweatdrop Well, there's me in a nutshell, please treat me kindly. 4laugh  

Insufferable Dai

Unforgiving Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheercrusher 50

Bagshot

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 am
UserName: lKitsu-kun
NickName: Kitsu
How You Found This Guild: I was looking at a friend's profile and I saw a banner.
Prefrences: Bisexual - In the closest IRL
Intrests: Reading, Video Games, Hanging with friends, Watchin movies, Doin whatever
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SoraxRiku♥♥♥♥
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I do not quite remember when I first encountered yaoi, all I know was that I felt a sudden yearning for it. It was a peculiar feeling, something I had yet to experience.
Other: I love the roleplay so if anyone needs an extra character just let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:09 am
Username: Kira Delyocora
How You Found This Guild: Browsed around
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Yoai,Yoai,Yoai!!!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Chiaki/Eiji
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Last year when i was browsing manga fox
Other biggrin ont realy know....but message me and we will talk  

Kira Delyocora

Nyuuuk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 am
UserName: Nyuuuk
NickName: Hum...I don't really have one! xd
How You Found This Guild: Well, I was looking for a shounen-ai/yaoi guild, actually =D
Interests: VOCALOID, anime, manga, yaoi/shounen-ai, J-Music, video games etc... biggrin
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Waaah, too many! sweatdrop
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A fanfiction about two members of a group I liked 3 years ago...I think... smile
Other: I'm very happy to be in this guild =D ( I didn't really know what to say... sweatdrop )  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games