Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Reserve Beater 01
Current Game: Try Outs

xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 2
Position: Beater
Aiming at: Leonette Mitchell
Roll Total: 16 +6 = 22 (HIT!)

Opponents hit: 07
Opponents missed: 01
Bludgers blocked: 01
Team 1 score: 10 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
Wearing: Try Out Clothes

Noting Leo's current success with keeping hold of the quaffle, Ronna aimed a bludger towards Leonette in hopes to at least slow down her progressing and perhaps scoring a goal.

5th Year, Prefect, Reparifors Group Therapy Club and Dueling Club
Muggle-born, Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
AC:16
Modifiers: +6 Total to all Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
Lives: [O] [O] [O] [O]
< sweatdrop >>
murruelecreuset

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
OFFICIALLY // Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try-Outs
ON // Quidditch Pitch
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Position Playing: Seeker
Currently: LOOKING FOR THE SNITCH
Roll Total (From Before): 6 (+3 Spotting Snitch // +3 Catching) = 9
(Need 19 or above to Spot//22 or above to Catch)

Chasing the Snitch: XX/3
Catching the Snitch: XX/2
Snitches Caught: 00
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [O]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius noted that David seemed to be hot on the trail of something for a bit now and yet he was still looking for the snitch. He looked towards where David was heading hoping maybe to spot the same thing he was seeing-presumably the snitch.
                                                          xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +3 Spotting//+3 Catching
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

(( OOC: Sorry working roughly 13 hour days this week so things are a bit chaotic for me... sweatdrop ))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina watched as celaena stopped tanyas throw. Then towards Leo. She followed as both Axel and Tanya tried to steal before going in herself.

To the other goals -/3

Position: Chaser Team 2
AC: 12
Modifiers: , -1 Injuries
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ / ]

╚═════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Text.

The sole consolation Dani could find in having the Quaffle turned over while she had possession of it was that Tanya couldn't manage to score on her oppourtunity either. It wasn't lost on her that their Keeper passed the Quaffle off Leo, so she could try another scoring attempt. 'Go figure,' she thought harshly,'I haven't proved I belong out here yet.'

Dani hugged her injured right arm close to her body, as she looped around the pitch, looking for a chance to prove she could still be useful even if she was down to one good arm. Seeing the other Chasers moving in on Leo, while Veronica was lining shots on them all like they were clay pigeons on a wall, Dani placed herself above her teammate, figuring it was only a matter of time before she'd have to try and spoil somebody else's attempt to steal the Quaffle.

Character name: Danica Stewart
                                                                    Year: Second
                                                                    Years of Play: One (Reserve Chaser Three last season)
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                                    First Position Choice: Chaser
                                                                    Second Position Choice: Seeker

OOC: Quidditch Data

AC: 13
                                                                    Modifiers: +3 to Steal / Shoot the Quaffle (Currently reduced to +2 due to wounds, forgot experience bonus too.)
                                                                    Lives: (X) (X)

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 am
User Image
AT // Try-Outs
ON // Quidditch Pitch
spacespac
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Currently: LOOKING FOR THE SNITCH
Roll Total (From Before): 20 (+3 Spotting Snitch // +3 Catching) = 23

Chasing the Snitch: XX/3

space Julius was begining to think that finding the snitch so quickly the first time was just a fluke. Maybe it hadn't fully woken up or something? Well, it was just an object, but it could fly and was enchanted so who knew if it could think or not. It could have just been starting out good luck he had initially... He continued the search, none the less.
                                                          xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx

(( OOC: Sorry working roughly 13 hour days this week so things are a bit chaotic for me... sweatdrop ))

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:40 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

Leonette dodged Nina and had almost made it to the goal before getting nailed by another bludger. Ronna was good she'd give her that as she pushed the pain away and continued down the field. Once at the goal Leonette sent the Quaffle flying hoping to score.

With: Teammates

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: Team One! 3/3 to Goal Total Roll: 23
AC: 17
Modifiers: +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] (-2 Mod)

.. Team 1 - Team 2
10 - 0

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:43 am
User Image

Here went nothing. David reached out to grab the snitch. 'Please... I just got to catch it...' he thought. This had gone on long enough.

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (1/2 attempts) Total Roll : 12
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 am
User Image
AT // Try-Outs
ON // Quidditch Pitch
spacespac
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Currently: Chasing the Snitch
Roll Total: XXX (+3 Spotting Snitch // +3 Catching) = XXX

Chasing the Snitch: 1/3

space Just as Julius finally spotted the snitch and rushed forward he saw David reach out for the snitch and barely miss it. He grew all the more determined to try and get to the snitch, though David was in the best position to catch the snitch at the moment. He was closest and would no doubt have at least one extra attempt to make, without a doubt.
                                                          xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:31 am
User Image

David missed yet again. Why could he do this. He knew by know Julius had to have spotted the snitch. So he was running out of time to catch it himself.

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (2/2 attempts) Total Roll : 21
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching

((That really sucks...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image
                                              It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                              Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                              I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                              Even heroes have the right to dream
                                              And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob watched and wrote things down as he floated on his broom, and when it was apparent that the game should be called, he blew a whistle to signal the end. "Okay people, good going! Now it's time for the second scrimmage! Everyone is going to be sqitched up, so play attention!"

He collected the forms from the late arrivals, eyeing them before nodding to therest of the team. "For late arrivals, you only get one shot at the team in this game, so make sure you do your best. This time, team one will consist of Celaena, Xavier, Veronica, and Ariana as Chasers, Julius and myself as Beaters, Leonette as Keeper. Team two will be Christian, Rosabella, Tanya, and Toby as Chasers, Axel and Nina as Beaters, Alexandria as Keeper. David, Vanessa, and Danica, you'll be trying out as Seekers. Try and catch the snitch, and I'll mark your progress. Everyone, just try your best, and we'll see how it goes. I will end the scrimmage and will post the results shortly thereafter." Jacob handed out potions for those that got hit and then released the balls, hefting his own bat in one hand. Now he was participating, and wanted to see who worked well together.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: So who shows up this year?
                                              OOC: Please take a form and fill it out, s'il vous plait. Also, rules for the game can be found here.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                              Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                              Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                              Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Graydon Ironshield

shabatha

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

kiska166

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 5, 5, 8, 7, 2, 10, 4, 4 Total: 53 (10-100)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya was about to make another go at Leo when she saw her throw and a moment later heard Jacob blow his whistle. She landed along with the others and listened as he listed off the teams for the second scrimmage. It was going to be weird playing with Crash as another chaser rather than just a keeper as well as Toby, but she figured they would hopefully get over it quickly and play their best. Although she was certainly not looking forward to Jacob being beater ont he opposite team. The moment the quaffle was in the air so was she trying to get a good grip on it before the others.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +6 for Swiping
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
To Goal: ~/3
Final Roll: ~

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: Team 2Thinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image

David felt the snitch brush his hand but he still missed it. He was a seeker but he was surely sucking at it today. Luckily there was a switch up he was now against the two girls, Vanessa and Danica. He could totally make this work. He just had to catch the snitch before the end of try-outs. Rushing off in search for the snitch again David needed to find it.

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts) Total Roll : 10
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching, +8 AC

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:20 pm
murruelecreuset
User Image

Leonette watched as she scored another goal. She'd certainly proved herself as a chaser. When Jacob called them to stop he switched the team up. Surprisingly she got to try the position of keeper. Every time she filled out the form she never got the opportunity to play as keeper. Now was her chance although she doubted she'd make a good keeper what with all the other much better candidates. Flying over to the goals Leonette looked across the field to Alex. She was going to be her biggest competition for this mock game. Hopefully she could stop her opposing team's efforts to score.

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: Team One! KEEPER Total Roll: ---
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)

Saves: --- Misses: ---
Scored two goals as Chaser...

.. Team 1 - Team 2
0 - 0

mc2 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 6, 7, 10, 1, 10, 5, 6, 1, 7 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Current Game: Try Outs

xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 1
Position: Chaser
Roll Total: XXXX (+4 Stealing/Shooting) = XXXXX
To Goal: XX/3

Team 1 score: 00 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
Wearing: Try Out Clothes

When the whistle was blown, Veronica landed like the others, realizing she had done suprisingly well this try-out, and had managed to escape the first scrimmage without a single injury-if she made it a whole try-out without breaking a bone it would be a first in a few years, to say the least. Listening she tilted her head slightly when Jacob said he was going to switch positions. When he announced who was going to be chasers on team one she was actually surprised. She had never played the position before, or at least not beyond the bit in Advance Flying II. Then again, he placed Toby on the other team as a chaser and then moved several of the newer quidditch team hopefuls to Beater. Maybe, he just didn't want that many more beaters on the field at the same time. Too many beaters generally turned a bit bloody or excessively violent. Besides, Jacob had seen Toby play on the team for a couple years and she was a reserve the year before, so, it wasn't like there was much new to note.

Nodding at the arrangement, Veronica took to the air and as Tanya went for the quaffle she made her attempt as well.

5th Year, Prefect, Reparifors Group Therapy Club and Dueling Club
Muggle-born, Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
AC:16
Modifiers: +4 Steal//+4 Shooting
Lives: [O] [O] [O] [O]
<>
Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games